Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    What happens if he wants to go to the Broken Isles? He has to choose a location to start questing from... drum roll... an Order Hall.
    Or they could just add the quest to litteraly any where else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    I'm honestly fine with them not adding any new classes for a long while. I'd rather see 4th specs done before anything else. I always thought tinker was a horrible idea because a. engineers already fill that role, and b. the class fantasy just isn't there/cool enough.
    They can't even balance 3 specs. If anything they should remove specs. Give all classes only 2 specs, except Paladins and Monks (3) and Druids and Shamans (4, add Earth tank to shaman).

Even if they made new classes start post-Legion, there'd still be the weirdness of going back to Legion content for Loremaster or whatever and getting directed to Halls that don't exist and told about your Artifacts which don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Even if they made new classes start post-Legion, there'd still be the weirdness of going back to Legion content for Loremaster or whatever and getting directed to Halls that don't exist and told about your Artifacts which don't exist.
    No one's Artifacts will exist, which will most likely be ignored completely as the gaping plot hole it is rather than fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Blizzard could easily turn Artifact achievements into Feats of Strength and remove the requirement from Loremaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

scaled leveling, WoD/Legion/BFA will be scaled together. You can level from 90-120 in WoD if you want. That's my guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Hehe well that is a problem with progressing in Legion, but not having another legendary or followers does not stop you from doing Legion quests Leveling is not impaired by not having an order hall.
    That was exactly my point, You can easily level through the content without those things just fine as my bugged character has just fine.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    they could just get a good weapon that works from 100-110
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    What happens if he wants to go to the Broken Isles? He has to choose a location to start questing from... drum roll... an Order Hall.
    You actualy don't, it's just breadcrumb quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    You actualy don't, it's just breadcrumb quests.
    Except you don't get flight paths, and if you don't have flying - you're screwed.

We don't need any more classes anyway, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    No one's Artifacts will exist, which will most likely be ignored completely as the gaping plot hole it is rather than fixed.
    Artifacts will still be part of the leveling experience, they just won't be used past Legion.

When Blizzard says we're "losing our Artifacts" they mean in post-Legion content. Artifacts are too tied into Legion's story to just be removed like some seem to think.

When we go back to quest through Legion content, our characters are essentially playing through the events of Legion, when Artifacts were a big deal. A Paladin questing alongside a Tinker will get the Ashbringer, but the Tinker won't have anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Blizzard can barely balance the classes we have now. Focus on adding new races, we don't need more classes to fuck up balance even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    A normal class would not work in Legion without a lot of changes being made. Where would a new class get weapons as they quest through Legion?
    Are you dense? By the time a new class is released( 2+ expansions away), there won't be any reason for those artifact weapons. They can throw in some random ones to drop for people to use while leveling since we won't have our artifact weapons anymore. Is it really that hard to comprehend?

Quote Originally Posted by Halefire94 View Post
    Good. Blizzard can barely balance the classes we have now. Focus on adding new races, we don't need more classes to fuck up balance even more.
    I'd honestly have preferred more customization for the races we've got. You think they suck at classes? Try their racial story telling.
    How are the gnomes doing?
    How bout dem trolls?
    Anyone heard from the orcs lately?
    What's a goblin? Oh! You mean Gazlowe? The guy from the neutral faction?

LET'S ADD 6+ MORE RACES TO THE MIX!

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Posted this in another thread, but feels it merits its own discussion.

One question about new classes that I haven't heard yet is, when a new class gets added from here forward, Blizzard will have to incorporate that class into Legion. New order hall that people will only use for two days before moving onto the next expansion. New artifact weapons and questlines and artifact weapon abilities that will only be used for a limited amount of time. New class champions and their own quests, etc.

Just from Legion alone and the amount of temporary work they would have to create just to get a new class through an outdated expansion, I would say that Blizzard WON'T add any more classes.
    Because coming up with a workaround solution (among the hundreds of possible solutions) is so out of question, ikr?

Deleted
    If blizzard really wanted to they could make it nonetheless. I hardly believe the lack of order hall from 100-110 is a reason they won't make a new class.

I feel like that after this expansion they are going to change much about the world and quests and such. Almost a cataclysm type change.

Not sure though. It would be nice if Blizzard had a plan for the world other than this linear zone to zone to zone pathway. And they could stop the just leave the expansion behind in some weird frozen state like Outlands and Northern are.

With the threat of Legion gone and our artifact weapons being removed it seems possible that they will close off order halls post Legion as all the NPCs go about their usual business.

In b4 someone mentions engin... I mean "tinkerer"