10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Bush did M'uru, no real evidence!
    Rommath: FAKE NEWS

>.>

In all seriousness, I think once more information is out we get more context on these allied races joining.

Mental Gymnastics.
    Not really both factions had a leader then ended up betraying them and siding with the Legion, they had a problem with addiction to Magic, their society is very Magic based(Like most elves). They sorta got harsh treatment by Alliance(Tyrande being Tyrande, weather you understand her actions or not, it's the same).
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2017-12-02 at 03:22 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    (Tyrande being Tyrande, weather you understand her actions or not, it's the same).

I don't think you can say its exactly the same since the Nightborne were treated with disdain by Tyrande as opposed to Garithos who literally locked up and was preparing to execute the Blood Elves. Not the same level of mistreatment to warrant just being all "welp, we're going with the guys who werent slightly mean to us". It's bullshit really but hey, the plot demands.

10+ Year Old Account

Nathanos Blightcaller...Always for the benefit with the Forsaken and the Horde...Come on...Be with Sylvanas Windrunner.

First responses for new dialogue when you click on him? Also loved Rommath better than Aethas....Also Rommath's model is fine...Just needed a voice line.

Always loved Lor'themar's voice...For the Horde...For the Sin'dorei!

For the Dark Lady...

Just get together with Lor'themar already Liardrin and get that one child as your kid... <3

I felt sorry for her...Being abandoned by her own people...Glad the Nightborne are going to the Horde...

Baine Bloodhoof...If only you can do more...Get together with Mayla...

Get with the Tauren High Chieftain...Come on...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Mental Gymnastics.
    Stop trolling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valrin View Post
    I don't think you can say its exactly the same since the Nightborne were treated with disdain by Tyrande as opposed to Garithos who literally locked up and was preparing to execute the Blood Elves. Not the same level of mistreatment to warrant just being all "welp, we're going with the guys who werent slightly mean to us". It's bullshit really but hey, the plot demands.
    No one said exactly the sane. They are literary parallels.

On top of the magic based society whos leaders betrayed them leading to a defacto leader having to balance the good part of their culture vs the bad.

nd both have been alienated by the alliance. That doesnt mean its enough to side with em. It feels like yall want there to be one and things to be black and white

If u have two friends that hate each other and have to pick one you pick the one who SEEMS nicer to you and who you have more in common.

Like i said they are culturally and historically the same ppl so of course theyd get along
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    Handclaw over on SoL found quite a few hairstyles and whatnot that wowhead missed.

There's also an interesting geoset that'll likely be applied to armor.

That's great! Armors that'll actually change the geoset, to match an armored look, rather than just being a skin over the chest. I know a lot of guildies that will look forward to this!

Are there any pictures from the front?

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    That's great! Armors that'll actually change the geoset, to match an armored look, rather than just being a skin over the chest. I know a lot of guildies that will look forward to this!

Are there any pictures from the front?
    It'd likely be hard to notice due to the buggy textures on his end.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Stop trolling
    The classic "Anyone who disagrees with me is trolling" narrative. Stay mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering where was Umbric and the Blood Elves who worshipped the Void?
    Were they hiding all this time since the Blood Elves been with the Horde after so long?

So how did Lor'themar Theron and his royalists find them?

- - - Updated - - -

The classic "Anyone who disagrees with me is trolling" narrative. Stay mad.
    Everyone is jealous of you man...
    Just be you... <3

Don't care for haters either...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Were they hiding all this time since the Blood Elves been with the Horde after so long?

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone is jealous of you man...
    Just be you... <3

Don't care for haters either...
    You and Rhlor are the highlight of these threads <3

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Oh, who does my hair? You might have heard of my stylist. It's called the Void."

That's it, I give up, Void Elves are gonna be great. Also is it just me or do they sound... vaguely british?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

By the voice lines, it sounds like they are a group of researchers that got interest in the void, it seems they have been studying it for a while in Silvermoon, and it seems that Romath knew about them and was not happy with their practice, but as soon as it was seem as a possible threat for the Sunwell they get kicked out. (Romath already disliked them, he just needed a reason to give them the boot)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    By the voice lines, it sounds like they are a group of researchers that got interest in the void, it seems they have been studying it for a while in Silvermoon, and it seems that Romath knew about them and was not happy with their practice, but as soon as it was seem as a possible threat for the Sunwell they get kicked out. (Romath already disliked them, he just needed a reason to give them the boot)
    Oh I see...
    Wonder on how it will play out for the Void Elves...
    Like those datamined maps for Quel'thalas.

- - - Updated - - -

You and Rhlor are the highlight of these threads <3
    Awww shucks...Thanks man.

What new other faction races you making?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    "Oh, who does my hair? You might have heard of my stylist. It's called the Void."

That's it, I give up, Void Elves are gonna be great. Also is it just me or do they sound... vaguely british?
    Well Horde and other faction are getting two more Elven races on their side.

Horde;
    Blood Elves -I love these guys and girls...Always will...Glad they are part of the Horde-
    Nightborne -Well I did like them in Legion...Was interesting there was another Elven group in the world-

Other faction;
    Night ones -I just call them that...You know them as Night Elves-
    Void Elves -Well the other faction is getting their High Elves, but more different...Makes me happy-
    For the Horde!

Hahah Patty Mattson is having so much fun with Sylvanas this expansion, I love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I find it funny how few make the same argument about how the Horde worked with the Army of the Light and are now enemies with them.
    A few did and got immediately hammered down with that stupid "The army didn't need the horde as much as the Nightborne needed the Alliance!" and since then no one really bothered to try anymore, because what the hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    A few did and got immediately hammered down with that stupid "The army didn't need the horde as much as the Nightborne needed the Alliance!" and since then no one really bothered to try anymore, because what the hell.
    Well IMHO the Army of Light its the easier one to explain, but heroes of it went to the Alliance (Alleria and Turalyon, mainly Turalyon as he is the head of that group and Alleria is not really trusted by said group but still an ally) and then we have that most of them are Draneai and they are their people in the end, so its easy to go back to those who share your culture, and having in mind the time that Draneai seems to live, they may even know each other (at least some of them) and Prophet Velen, knows the Lighforged directly (He even helped them out in the whole Legion storyline) making the Alliance quite more convenient.

Note: We also know that the teaching on how to become a Lightforged will be given to some Draneais (and we will see the ritual on how they become such -As noted by Turalyon comment in the Embassy)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

The female ones have a British VA, yes. The male ones do not, unless there's other lines I haven't heard yet. As a Brit myself, it makes me happy though

Aren't the Lightforged Draenei basically people Velen was on Argus with when Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde accepted the pact with Sargeras?

So literally they just sided with their original leader yet again, especially after they witnessed him redeeming himself after running away and abandoning his people.

Not really much to discuss here. Blizzard's 'siding with their own' quote pretty much explains their allegiance from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    The dad jokes are too much for my mortal soul.
    I know right?

And those audio files, they're awesome! So much Sin'Dorei love! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    "Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it" It's Jaina right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can get the Zandalari Trolls for Zandalar, but why the Dark Irons for Kul Tiras?
    For the Horde!