Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Didn't it take 30 years, and the death of your dictator? That...doesn't seem like an optimal outcome. I mean, it's great evidence that your fascist bullshit can't survive a power transition, but...
    Overcoming a dictatorship AND witnessing people getting triggered on twitter on a daily basis? Best timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Overcoming a dictatorship AND witnessing people getting triggered on twitter on a daily basis? Best timeline.
    I don't think the people killed by fascism feel the same way, fam. Like...you know people other than you exist, right?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I don't think the people killed by fascism feel the same way, fam. Like...you know people other than you exist, right?
    People already dead can't think this is the best timeline for they are.. well, dead.
    Well done on recognizing how reality works. You should try it more often!

No, it hasn't.
    Yep. Pretty well most immigration laws have nothing to do with immorality since people are not entitled to move to your country. By barring someone from your country you haven't done them any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunkwow View Post
    I pretty much doubt that Trump even looked up the person he was retweeting does videos from.
    He didn't. Sanders is using that as an argument why it isn't a big deal. Can't be blamed for retweeting extremists if you don't know they are extremists, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Yep. Pretty well most immigration laws have nothing to do with immorality since people are not entitled to move to your country. By barring someone from your country you haven't done them any harm.
    Many people have been killed because of this shit.

Many people have been killed because of this shit.
    If you're moving into a country against their wishes then yeah, maybe they fight back?

If you're moving into a country against their wishes then yeah, maybe they fight back?
    Are you really justifying murder because you don't like looking at brown people?

Are you really justifying murder because you don't like looking at brown people?
    No, I'm not.

No, I'm not.
    No more like you think someone born outside artificial lines on a map are less deserving and therefore inferior to you. And as for people not being harmed because they have been barred entry into another country.

Well people not being able to flee Bosnia were killed, those being stuck in the third world trying to flee likely end up dead from either a civil war or poverty related issues that could end just by not being blocked so that was another lie.

It be great if twitter ceased to exist altogether, but a close second would be people ignoring trump's comments on there altogether. It'd fill him with such impotent rage, it'd be pretty great.

You already have strict immigration laws. Immigrants are not flooding to your country as you hallucinate and percentage of total Muslim population is 5%, just a reminder. It's lower than European average, which is I think 6%.

You should think and research before repeating this peasant mumble.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2017-12-02 at 05:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it isn't racist to hate or ascribe behaviors to all muslims, because muslim isn't a race.

but this is how it always is when people try to focus on issues with them. you deflect to nonsense and lies.

all religions should be controlled, america would be better off without them.
    Hrm, well, I personally don't see eye-to-eye with any religion either and, in many cases, I believe they do more harm than good.

That being said, everyone has a right to (peacefully) believe in whatever they like. You can't strip anyone of their beliefs. You can't force beliefs (or lack thereof) onto anyone. Most importantly, you cannot ascribe the actions/intentions of radical groups to an entire ideology. It's narrow-sighted and simply will not work.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://www.itv.com/news/2017-11-29/d...ansen-twitter/
    Much more in the link but shouldn't Trump have his verified status removed from Twitter if they're cracking down on such views Tweeting
    Doesn't Verified literally just mean "This person is who they say they are"?

So telling the truth and showing facts is now EVIL?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No more like you think someone born outside artificial lines on a map are less deserving and therefore inferior to you. And as for people not being harmed because they have been barred entry into another country.

Well people not being able to flee Bosnia were killed, those being stuck in the third world trying to flee likely end up dead from either a civil war or poverty related issues that could end just by not being blocked so that was another lie.
    Yeah, I don't really get why being born on a particular geographical area guarantees you certain rights that people born elsewhere don't. Honestly, we'd be way better off with laxer immigration laws, and deporting white nationalists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    It be great if twitter ceased to exist altogether, but a close second would be people ignoring trump's comments on there altogether. It'd fill him with such impotent rage, it'd be pretty great.
    He has too many sycophants for that to realistically happen.

- - - Updated - - -

it isn't racist to hate or ascribe behaviors to all muslims, because muslim isn't a race.
    I mean, whoever heard of white people artifically racializing a religious group to justify human rights abuses, right?

but this is how it always is when people try to focus on issues with them. you deflect to nonsense and lies.
    Yeah, maybe you should stop doing that.

all religions should be controlled, america would be better off without them.
    Many of the most atrocious acts of violence in the west in the past decade have been committed by secular people.

Yeah, I don't really get why being born on a particular geographical area guarantees you certain rights that people born elsewhere don't.
    Social cohesion being one of the bigger reasons. You do not exist as an individual separate from society, you are an individual within a society.

Honestly, we'd be way better off with laxer immigration laws, and deporting white nationalists.
    Spoken like someone who has no clue what laxer immigration laws mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    The only reason to follow Trump's twitter: "I am looking for something to offend me because my life is so fucking boring and meaningless that it needs a real life troll to spice things up."
    Before Trump, being President of the United States actually meant something. You are definitely and emphatically making the point that Trump's job (President of the United States) is meaningless and unimportant. I see that you hate the United States a lot. Unfortunately, with your support and help, Trump is bringing this country down

Several others have chimed in to agree that, yes, President of the United States REALLY IS a meaningless title, and anyone who cares about what the President says and thinks is a complete loser. The people that support you apparently really hate the United States just like you do. Unfortunately, Trump is making their wet dreams of a defeated United States come to fruition

Deleted
    I mean, whoever heard of white people artifically racializing a religious group to justify human rights abuses, right?
    Can I ask you something Zython? Why is every single Muslim majority country a Hyper-conservative shithole? Why is it whenever Muslims seem to gather into a "Community" in any country they usually become Shariah-advocating, Gay bashing, Conservative shithole.

I have nothing against Muslims who sit down with their faith, understand alot of the writings are Middle age-tier stupidity and do the amazing thing of think Rationally about their Religion.

But that doesn't defend the Religion until ALL Muslims are able to do this, Until then, we'll still have Gays thrown off roofs when they can do it and them voting dramatically for Homosexuality to be Illegal in states where they can't.

the only thing cnn has said is that one of the videos wasn't a migrant, he was a citizen.

it's an issue, one that isn't taken seriously because it's "racist" to question anything a muslim does. it's pathetic.
    Doesn’t a certain website take a similar stance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    What's a blue tick?
    Around my parts it is a coonhound dog. The typical porch hound (hunting dawg) you see in the movies. Had a couple in my lifetime.