Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    But... but these are _different_ Nightborne, they won’t make the same mistakes the others did (Stop giggling back there!), of course they should be let off without any consequence for their actions! /sarcasm

They’ll fit right in the horde, you know how those magic junkies like to cling together...
    You mean the aggressors that never are responsible for their own stuff and will play the victim whenever people react to them? I guess you're right.

(also, I know you were being sarcastic, but for them, it isn't long ago. 10.000 years is about one kaldorei, and shal'dorei are kaldorei, lifetime after the loss of the world tree blessing)

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    She should get some sort of a slap on the wrist (butt) from Malfurion at least. Who's with me?
    Wait, are you asking for Malfurion to spank Tyrande?

Would probably watch that, not gonna lie...

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You mean the aggressors that never are responsible for their own stuff and will play the victim whenever people react to them? I guess you're right.

(also, I know you were being sarcastic, but for them, it isn't long ago. 10.000 years is about one kaldorei, and shal'dorei are kaldorei, lifetime after the loss of the world tree blessing)
    I never was a Nightborne fan, they’re the exact sanctimonious idiots that anybody on Azeroth should be wary of, not just Night elves, that’s why they fit so well in the horde, the “Get out of blame free”-faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    "Dick". Telling the truth you mean.

But yes, thats what you get for telling the truth. No Nightborne for you!

And it was blizzard. Not Tyrande. They did an asspull of Void Elves, so they had to do another asspull so Horde got Nightborne.
    Well, Alleria would certainly never join the Horde, an neither would her followers or husband, so...

But it was weird to create a whole race based around one elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Well, Alleria would certainly never join the Horde, an neither would her followers or husband, so...

But it was weird to create a whole race based around one elf.
    Yeah. Well it's all kinda weird. Only real allied race so far is Dark Iron Dwarves. That actually make sense 100%.

Nothing we can do anyway, than to enjoy the new races!

Tyrande has full right to spit in the face of the Nightborne after what they've done. The fact that Thalyssra doesn't see this as a reason to prove their worth, but instead to join the Horde does nothing more than justify Tyrande's behavior.
    proving worth to someone who can exile half of your people just because they refuse to be treehuggers, and imprisoning one of her best friend (the one who love her) for 10k years for just making another source of power for their race (wich they use for being immortal)... cool... is this some form of masochism?
    Last edited by Zorish; 2017-12-02 at 04:59 PM.

Tyrande has full right to spit in the face of the Nightborne after what they've done.
    Dude, do you even know why the Sundering happened? What physically caused it? Because if you don't get that the Nightborne have just as much reason not to trust the Night Elves you do not understand why there is conflict between them at all.

Do you also not understand that Thalyysra and her people rebelled against Elisande? The worst that happened and they were involved in is that they created a shield over Suramar to save their people, that shielded it and hid it away from the rest of the world when Malfurion decided that killing millions of uninvolved people was the only way to stop Sargeras from entering the world.

Tyrande is still hellbent on this idea that they were right to do all that they did even after Illidan came full circle and now serves as the Dark Titan's jailer.

For crying out loud, the Night Elves are not all these perfect, never did nothing wrong, people that you fanboys think they are. The world is totally fucked up primarily because of them.

You also fundamentally misunderstand Warcraft on the whole if you do not understand that while there are "bad guys" there is no "good" or "bad" side in the Alliance Vs. Horde conflict.

If the Night Elves had their way, with little doubt Gul'dan would have been victorious, Illidan would have ended up possessed by Sargeras and WOW would be over.

It's amazing how you actually play this game and seem to be a huge lore buff but don't get that Legion made it pretty clear that the Night Elves were in fact fucking up and had no actual ability to fight the threats Azeroth faced.

They are misguided, self-important hippies who would be long dead if everyone did what they want.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-02 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Dude, do you even know why the Sundering happened? What physically caused it? Because if you don't get that the Nightborne have just as much reason not to trust the Night Elves you do not understand why there is conflict between them at all.
    If you ignore the fact that Tyrande, Stormrage Brothers, the Shadowsong siblings AND Thalryssa and the Nightborne is from the same city, sure. Thalryssa was just as "guilty" as them when it comes to that part. Fact is that she and the todays Nightborne decided to close themself in instead.

There is no other conflict between them than that and the words Tyrande says to her. It's also datamined that she is choosing Horde before she even steps foot into Silvermoon. Because of said words.

So Alliance lost the Nightborne beacuse Tyrande was a dick?
    No. She's a cunt.

Though there are no portals in Suramar if you are an Alliance player, the Nighthold npcs, sans garden, are still friendly and can be spoken with.

they are listed under "The Nightfallen" reputation faction. Potentially the Nightborne/Highmountain would remain friendly to Alliance players that 'helped' them.

I guess with this the players of the alliance will not have to complain, they are enemies of the faction, not the "outlander" that helped them
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2017-12-02 at 05:59 PM.

There is no other conflict between them than that and the words Tyrande says to her. It's also datamined that she is choosing Horde before she even steps foot into Silvermoon. Because of said words.
    so you think only tyrande words done this? okay - let's remember quest... where you must remove provocative items from army capm... DO YOU REALLY think that ONLY "oh so blessed by Elune Tyrande" guilty for this fail? WRONG! big part of NE army helped that without even thinking about it. I think oldest of NE remember Sundering and Exile of Highborne very well. And some "young" elves just show their mistrust to both BE and NB. Tyrande was just last nail in the coffin. (or maybe coffin it'self )

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    so you think only tyrande words done this? okay - let's remember quest... where you must remove provocative items from army capm... DO YOU REALLY think that ONLY "oh so blessed by Elune Tyrande" guilty for this fail? WRONG! big part of NE army helped that without even thinking about it. I think oldest of NE remember Sundering and Exile of Highborne very well. And some "young" elves just show their mistrust to both BE and NB. Tyrande was just last nail in the coffin. (or maybe coffin it'self )
    Not sure what you are trying to write here. You implying that Tyrande wasn't there at the Sundering? WRONG! Night Elves, you mean the delusional Queen Azshara and her Highborne being the reason for the Sundering and not Tyrande, Malfurion and his rebellions? Tyrande and the Night Elves are just as old as Thalryssa. Liadrin is a kid compared to those.

You know Darth'emar Sunstrider helped freeing Tyrande right when she was in prison? Remember Tyrande helping Kael'thas and his Blood Elves in WC3? It's funny that the heir of the Blood Elves and Tyrande actually was together as rebellions against the Legion back in the day. Tyrande seemed like a nice person(elf) back then. She is sceptical and cynical because of all the shit that has happened.

And yeah I remember that quest very well. Was very fun! The troll statue wich said "your heritage" or something, hilarious. Or the wannabe Sunwell thing.

If you read the datamined thing she choose Belf because of what Tyrande said and she tought everyone in the Alliance must be like this. Wich was the response I did. She chose the Horde before setting a foot in Silvermoon. Wich is the point I was talking about.

Actually, you make a good point. Tyrande is a child compared to Thalyssra. That she talks down to her at all is seen as an insult and well I'm sure Tyrande wouldn't disagree.

But this discussion is boring at this point because it's mostly kids that don't understand how the world works having an issue with this stuff.

In the real world wars are started because people are dicks and say unkind things. That's reality kiddos. Maybe stop being dicks and admit you don't know what you're talking about. And get the fuck off my lawn.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-02 at 05:58 PM.

Not sure what you are trying to write here. You implying that Tyrande wasn't there at the Sundering? WRONG! Night Elves, you mean the delusional Queen Azshara and her Highborne being the reason for the Sundering and not Tyrande, Malfurion and his rebellions? Tyrande and the Night Elves are just as old as Thalryssa. Liadrin is a kid compared to those.

You know Darth'emar Sunstrider helped freeing Tyrande right when she was in prison? Remember Tyrande helping Kael'thas and his Blood Elves in WC3? It's funny that the heir of the Blood Elves and Tyrande actually was together as rebellions against the Legion back in the day. Tyrande seemed like a nice person(elf) back then. She is sceptical and cynical because of all the shit that has happened.

And yeah I remember that quest very well. Was very fun! The troll statue wich said "your heritage" or something, hilarious. Or the wannabe Sunwell thing.

If you read the datamined thing she choose Belf because of what Tyrande said and she tought everyone in the Alliance must be like this. Wich was the response I did. She chose the Horde before setting a foot in Silvermoon. Wich is the point I was talking about.
    the visit to silvermoon only reinforces her ideas of joining the horde.

from my point of view the shaldorei are mainly allies of the sindorei and they would only like to spend their time with them

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Though there are no portals in Suramar if you are an Alliance player, the Nighthold npcs, sans garden, are still friendly and can be spoken with.

hey are listed under "The Nightfallen" reputation faction. Potentially the Nightborne/Highmountain would remain friendly to Alliance players that 'helped' them.

I guess with this the players of the alliance will not have to complain, they are enemies of the faction, not the "outlander" that helped them
    Think all this will make it even worse. Suramar is a part of the Horde now. Don't think many expected this. Another kick in the nuts really :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the visit to silvermoon only reinforces her ideas of joining the horde.

from my point of view the shaldorei are mainly allies of the sindorei and they would only like to spend their time with them
    True true, but seems she already mind up her mind before she went there.

Not sure what you are trying to write here. You implying that Tyrande wasn't there at the Sundering? WRONG!...
    if you not get it - i said that NOT only Tyrande was responsible for this, but whole (or at least part) of NE army. (maybe because of influence of their leader, maybe because they are old enough to remember this whole sh*t, or they are sons of elves who was there during Sundering). Fact that they "helped" in reclaiming Suramar not because of they wanted to help long lost brothers, but because "things need to be done, or nothing will matter" (illidan will be Dark Titan and wipe whole world). And they still have their mistrust to arcane users as nation! Not as only tyrande but as whole NE nation! who JUST RESENTLY accepted mages back to their ranks (and i am sure this mages kept under watch, so they won't do something bad). So you are 10k years old elf who remember Sundering... How you will look on faction who was responsible (partly or not) for this mess 10k years ago where you... let's say lost your wife and son? (and i am not talking about tyrande i am talking about this "noname" solders in her army, commanders, priests, etc.)

Think all this will make it even worse. Suramar is a part of the Horde now. Don't think many expected this. Another kick in the nuts really :P

- - - Updated - - -

She has the idea of joining the horde but first she wants to see what the horde is like before, that's why she says that she is admired for the courage and good leadership of Lorthemar and how she maintains the idividuality and cultira intact within the horde.

i don't want to insult Elf race, but "old habits die hard". Imagine if you have blood revenge one someone 10k years ago... and after all this years... YOU ARE STILL ALIVE! (or maybe your son). Long live - long memory man. Tyrande remember WotA, and nightborne remember it too. Elves by themself have very big problem with stagnation. Cause if you live long - why you must hurry (and especialy after NE gone druid - cause magic require creating new things, while nature... - no)?
    It’s weak lore and we know it. There are arcane night elves too, of which let me remind you the nightborne are as are the highborne who joined the Night elves. And Tyrande has no blood revenge on the nightborne. The nightborne did not invite the Legion to Azeroth and they fought it. If she can ally with Darth’remars highborne and let back the shen’dralar who used a demon to power their magic, trust me what Elisande decided during the WotA was nowhere near as bad.

Anyway why do elves have to be stuck in this foolish conflict anyway. I thought they were supposed to be smart AND wise. But they come off as really foolish like a teenager is foolish even tho he can be very clever

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

join the horde ������������������. It’s the faction to be. We’ve got the blood elves and the nightborne. Silvermoon and Suramar. What do the void elves and night elves have? Refugee status and homeless hobbies. Even I am shocked how well it turned out for us. This should be the final nail in the coffin for them.

Ofc they have to be around for gameplay sake etc and have to be seen to put up some sort of fight and resistance. But really they don’t stand a chance. Only plot armor is keeping the alliance in the game. Join the Horde!

if you not get it - i said that NOT only Tyrande was responsible for this, but whole (or at least part) of NE army. (maybe because of influence of their leader, maybe because they are old enough to remember this whole sh*t, or they are sons of elves who was there during Sundering). Fact that they "helped" in reclaiming Suramar not because of they wanted to help long lost brothers, but because "things need to be done, or nothing will matter" (illidan will be Dark Titan and wipe whole world). And they still have their mistrust to arcane users as nation! Not as only tyrande but as whole NE nation! who JUST RESENTLY accepted mages back to their ranks (and i am sure this mages kept under watch, so they won't do something bad). So you are 10k years old elf who remember Sundering... How you will look on faction who was responsible (partly or not) for this mess 10k years ago where you... let's say lost your wife and son? (and i am not talking about tyrande i am talking about this "noname" solders in her army, commanders, priests, etc.)
    But Thalryssa and the Nightborne was a part of that just as much as Tyrande and her Night Elves! Back then they were all Night Elves! The playable race Night Elf just have the name. Blood Elves, High Elves, Night Elves and Nightborne were all the same before! Thalryssa and her Nightborne is just as guilty as Tyrande and her sort of Night Elves, if not even more(slightly).

And yes they just recently accepted Mages as Night Elf. For good reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    It’s weak lore and we know it. There are arcane night elves too, of which let me remind you the nightborne are as are the highborne who joined the Night elves. And Tyrande has no blood revenge on the nightborne. The nightborne did not invite the Legion to Azeroth and they fought it. If she can ally with Darth’remars highborne and let back the shen’dralar who used a demon to power their magic, trust me what Elisande decided during the WotA was nowhere near as bad.

Anyway why do elves have to be stuck in this foolish conflict anyway. I thought they were supposed to be smart AND wise. But they come off as really foolish like a teenager is foolish even tho he can be very clever

- - - Updated - - -

join the horde ������������������. It’s the faction to be. We’ve got the blood elves and the nightborne. Silvermoon and Suramar. What do the void elves and night elves have? Refugee status and homeless hobbies. Even I am shocked how well it turned out for us. This should be the final nail in the coffin for them.

Ofc they have to be around for gameplay sake etc and have to be seen to put up some sort of fight and resistance. But really they don’t stand a chance. Only plot armor is keeping the alliance in the game. Join the Horde!
    I am! Or I do play both. Was Horde mainly in WoD, ally mainly in Legion(cause of guild) and now Horde again Main is Belf Hunter, alt Draenei palla(she was originally a very nice Blood Elf )
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-12-02 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Tyrande and her people are xenophobic, it's only natural people don't want to deal with them in any way.
    All elves are xenophobic. The Kal'dorei are xenophobic, yes. But what about the High/Blood Elves? They only took notice of humans when they needed them to protect their precious Quel'thalas. Then, during the Second War, Lothar had to remind Anasterian his oath to the Arathor, and he grudgingly accepted to help. When the war was over, the High Elves quickly locked themselves behind their magical gates once again and withdraw from the Alliance. The Nightborne, we see in Legion, are just as bad.

Being haughty and xenophobic is probably the only trait "uniting" the different elven cultures...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"