Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    When did a comedy late night host become the beacon of truth?
    Where do you see me making that claim.

I simply said on this he is spot the fuck on and Moor is a goddamn lunatic.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    Woah, he dated women of legal age and loves his wife... truly a horrible human being.
    legal age in Alabama is 16, he was dating underage girls in this late 30s that makes him a pedophile. That's on top of being homophobic and racist but keep defending the scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    legal age in Alabama is 16, he was dating underage girls in this late 30s that makes him a pedophile. That's on top of being homophobic and racist but keep defending the scumbag.
    I didn't realize "late teens" was underage when the legal age is 16. The only person accusing him of sexual misconduct with a minor is a lady, now in her 50s, saying he touched her inappropriately when she was 14. What a coincidence that she decides to talk about it when he's trying to run for a position! Homophobia and racism also aren't crimes, so I don't know why you're bringing those random accusations up either. Everyone deserves the right to a trial, at least you probably don't live in Alabama so your opinion on the matter is worthless anyway.

I didn't realize "late teens" was underage when the legal age is 16. The only person accusing him of sexual misconduct with a minor is a lady, now in her 50s, saying he touched her inappropriately when she was 14. What a coincidence that she decides to talk about it when he's trying to run for a position! Homophobia and racism also aren't crimes, so I don't know why you're bringing those random accusations up either. Everyone deserves the right to a trial, at least you probably don't live in Alabama so your opinion on the matter is worthless anyway.
    So we've established that you have no problem with homophobia, racism and people who date underage girls good to know, I think we're done here.

I found it to be a good example of Poe's Law in real life. Like, if I didn't know he was doing a bit...I don't know if I'd be able to tell the difference between him and an actual Moore supporter.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Shoulda sent a 19 year old who looks like a 12 year old in a cheerleading outfit to flirt with him.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

So we've established that you have no problem with homophobia, racism and people who date underage girls good to know, I think we're done here.
    He doesn't date underage girls, no matter how many times you say it. Keep putting words in my mouth though, you obviously have nothing of worth to say.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Nah, it's not possible to disrespect a pedophile.
    So...it IS possible to respect a pedophile?

He doesn't date underage girls, no matter how many times you say it. Keep putting words in my mouth though, you obviously have nothing of worth to say.
    It's fine I don't enjoy talking to people who love pedophile, homophes and racists either, just enjoy defending your boy Roy Moore birds of a feather and all that.

This video was hilarious, and it makes me embarrassed to call myself a christian. These people were utterly moronic, and I've met their like before, sadly. It's why I stay inside my house so much >_>

It's fine I don't enjoy talking to people who love pedophile, homophes and racists either, just enjoy defending your boy Roy Moore birds of a feather and all that.
    Yeah, but you're a pedophile though. You raped me when I was 12. I've already informed the police, please look forward to the court battle. Also you're a racist because you raped me as a racially motivated hate crime. Don't worry, I'll send a couple of letters to all your friends and family and your place of employment, surely they trust you more than some random nutter and they're willing to risk their jobs for you!

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-12-02 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    So...it IS possible to respect a pedophile?
    yeah yeah smartass you know what I mean lol

Yeah, but you're a pedophile though. You raped me when I was 12. I've already informed the police, please look forward to the court battle. Also you're a racist because you raped me as a racially motivated hate crime. Don't worry, I'll send a couple of letters to all your friends and family and your place of employment, surely they trust you more than some random nutter and they're willing to risk their jobs for you!
    Flinging around shit until some sticks isn't gonna earn you anything but ridicule in a discussion.

I somehow feel that Kimmel would never dare to pull a stunt like that in a mosque. But for some reason church is fair game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    I somehow feel that Kimmel would never dare to pull a stunt like that in a mosque. But for some reason church is fair game?
    I can smell the victim complex

Goodluck with that, i mean im so sorry this happened. could you give more details so we can find evidence backing up your claims like has happened with high profile peope such as moore? im sure we can find people to back up your story that have no investment in the situation as has been found with the roy moore accusers.

- - - Updated - - -

Until you find some evidence this is true, your feelings mean nothing here.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You got to love the ones with the biggest victim complexes in the state are generally the ones crying snowflakes and stupid safe spaces.

How many Muslim accused sex offenders are running for political office with presidential endorsement, pray-tell?

One could think it's their deodorant...and also that we are talking about boys in puberty who somehow forget how to shower and instead drown themselves in Axe: Victim Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Until you find some evidence this is true, your feelings mean nothing here.
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    How many Muslim accused sex offenders are running for political office with presidential endorsement, pray-tell?
    The lady doth protest too much ...