Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Whats the point in collecting all the blades if you can only use 3?? at a time?
    What is the point of collecting gear in an RPG when you can only have a limited number equiped?

The same logic applies...

7+ Year Old Account
    Got my first rare blade a tank one I guess I am cursed even to play tank even in non mmo rpgs

15+ Year Old Account
    The map system is striaght up poop. X should open to your area instead of the world map and the mini map should be able to zoom in and out on top of the giant ass overlay that is awful to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The map system is striaght up poop. X should open to your area instead of the world map and the mini map should be able to zoom in and out on top of the giant ass overlay that is awful to look at.
    I think you press the - button and it'll bring up the fast travel and you can use that map
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

man i still havent even opened dragon ball z xenoverse yet.

still need to finish rabbids, odyssey and usum (currently at 352 moons, and im pretty sure im on the last world for rabbids, still on the first island of my nuzlocke with my team all at level 19 just beat the kahuna)

- - - Updated - - -

i have xenoblade tho. that will be the game me and my nephew play once we finish odyssey.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Really enjoying XC2 so far. its got some jank like a fucking atrocious map system but aside from that it feels like a lower budget version of what FFXV should have been. I best described it to someone earlier as a 'early to mid 2000's ps2/gamecube jrpg on modern hardware' which is exactly how it feels. When you get into combo'ing between blades with a full party the combat that feels super slow at the start really changes up and with all the sub systems the friend i showed it too said 'this looks a little overwhelming' which honestly i prefer to FFXV's "hold the attack button and occasionally press dodge for 99% of the games combat".Shit even swapping weapons feels more important here than the kings arms in XV.

So far in terms of jrpgs i played this year its no P5, but nothing was gonna come close but its in a firm second place ahead of etrian oddyssey v and while the VA can be iffy and the graphics/framerate can shit the bed sometimes the minute to minute experience is such an entertaining jrpg.

is persona 5 on pc or just ps4?

i dont have a ps4 yet
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    is persona 5 on pc or just ps4?

i dont have a ps4 yet
    PS3/4 only, but the main series its a spin off from gets its next release on switch as SMT:v

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I think you press the - button and it'll bring up the fast travel and you can use that map
    That isn't what i was talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    How is xenoblade 2?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    How is xenoblade 2?
    It's solid.

It has some issues, such has dropping to really low resolutions in portable, having a bloated UI and the lip sync looking laughable if you keep the english voices(they made no effort to change it to match english, it's like watching an old school kung fu movie with a bad dub)

But overall, it's solid. Looks great on TV, combat system could potentially be the best of the 3 Xenoblade games and the story is about as fast moving as a JRPG can possibly be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's solid.

It has some issues, such has dropping to really low resolutions in portable, having a bloated UI and the lip sync looking laughable if you keep the english voices(they made no effort to change it to match english, it's like watching an old school kung fu movie with a bad dub)

But overall, it's solid. Looks great on TV, combat system could potentially be the best of the 3 Xenoblade games and the story is about as fast moving as a JRPG can possibly be.
    Now that is an accomplishment. Now is the story convoluted to the point of stupid and skip button time?

It's solid.

I kinda enjoy the English VO but....I enjoy it because it is so utterly horrible and all over the place. Some characters are okay and others are just......*shudder*.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Now that is an accomplishment. Now is the story convoluted to the point of stupid and skip button time?
    I like it so far it has clear motivation I'm only on the first titan though so
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is xenoblade 2?
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhbbbbbbbbbbb

How is xenoblade 2?
    Its real fuckin' nito.

Shit looks like a fucking 3DS game undocked.

Seriously, don't play this game in handheld. I don't know who thought this was acceptable to get more battery life, but it's not.

Shit looks like a fucking 3DS game undocked.

Seriously, don't play this game in handheld. I don't know who thought this was acceptable to get more battery life, but it's not.
    Holy hell...that looks bloody terrible. Could they really come up with no other solutions to prevent the game from looking like complete ass in mobile mode? I thought Nintendo would have set some kind of standards to avoid this because that's...wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Holy hell...that looks bloody terrible. Could they really come up with no other solutions to prevent the game from looking like complete ass in mobile mode? I thought Nintendo would have set some kind of standards to avoid this because that's...wow.
    It gets like 2 hours more battery life then BoTW so the massive compromise was for battery life.

I just don't understand why, if people care that much about battery life they already probably have extenders for it. Hell, give us a menu option if you care that much. Don't force us into some shit ass 3DS looking mode assuming we care about the extra battery life when most probably don't.

yuck hopefully they patch that down the line, though I don't play in handheld that often.