Quote Originally Posted by Drish View Post
    Hard to talk about the race when it hasn't started, there's usually some nonsense that plagues the thread in heroic week. Once mythic opens the thread should rerail itself.
    Point taken. Hopefully you're right. Back to lurking.
    Last edited by Just Another Monk; 2017-12-03 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    this entire post should give sufficient evidence that autism speaks needs more funding and monitored computer use is important for these individuals
    uhh i'm no the one doing 7 heroic split clears for no purpose. also you post a ton on mmo-c so i'm pretty sure you're the autistic one as this forum is garbage all around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Oh no, someone has a hobby, what a loser am i right guys haha

Fuck people that enjoy things haha
    more like someone is mentally ill if they play a video game for 26 hours a week every week. that is not normal at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    If people wanna play WoW 24/7 and do a trillion of split raids, fine, I don't care, but I don't understand the point of lying about it. That wasn't a criticism about their game time, just a genuine question.
    theyre mad because if they play more then method they look like bad players because they should have better rankings playing more. However scrub busters shows us that is never the case. Also nurfed who raids 12 hours a week and does no split runs or class stacking and destroys tons of shit guilds who raid far more and try to split and stack.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    more like someone is mentally ill if they play a video game for 26 hours a week every week. that is not normal at all.
    TV or Video games, pick your poison. The average adult spends 33 hrs a week watching TV, 26 hours playing a game isn't really that much.

uhh i'm no the one doing 7 heroic split clears for no purpose. also you post a ton on mmo-c so i'm pretty sure you're the autistic one as this forum is garbage all around.

we do 7 splits simply because we can. You're only required to play 4 characters to raid in Limit, if you only have 4 you only go to 4 spits. We do 7 because most people play more than 4 characters anyways and heroic is a joke to get 5-6 pugs every run and have them die. People are plenty happy to get no loot and get AOTC week 1

- - - Updated - - -

Also nurfed who raids 12 hours a week and does no split runs or class stacking and destroys tons of shit guilds who raid far more and try to split and stack.
    this has to be bait

I missed some top tier memes I see
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    If people wanna play WoW 24/7 and do a trillion of split raids, fine, I don't care, but I don't understand the point of lying about it. That wasn't a criticism about their game time, just a genuine question.
    What is split raid? Also, I keep seeing people saying that in a guild they do number of different group of raids. How is that possible?? Can someone explain how does most heroic/mythic progression guilds get the most out of raiding and get as much as loot possible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    What is split raid? Also, I keep seeing people saying that in a guild they do number of different group of raids. How is that possible?? Can someone explain how does most heroic/mythic progression guilds get the most out of raiding and get as much as loot possible?
    I will simplify a few things for the sake of making it a bit easier to understand.
    Basically you have a raid with 10 bosses. Every boss drops 4 pieces of loot. Means you have 40 pieces of loot overall. On a raid with 20 characters that means every character gets 2 pieces of loot in a clear run on average. Splitruns are the following: imagine you have 20 players, but every player is required to play an alt. Now you can split the raid up in two runs, both with 10 mains and 10 alts. But you distribute the loot only to the mains. This means that the formula changes: you still get 4 pieces of loot per boss because you have 20 characters in the raid. But you only divide them by ten, because only the mains get gear. This means that the overall amount of items of 40 gets divided by 10 instead of 20. And this means that every character gets 4 pieces of loot instead of two. You do two runs, every run equipping 10 mains.

My example is ignoring stuff like different armor classes, tier sets and trinkets because that would complicate the entire thing. You can basically do as many splitruns as you want as long as you have enough equipped twinks. There is a major drop in effectiveness with each split though.
    Last edited by mmoc56679513ff; 2017-12-04 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    I will simplify a few things for the sake of making it a bit easier to understand.
    Basically you have a raid with 10 bosses. Every boss drops 4 pieces of loot. Means you have 40 pieces of loot overall. On a raid with 20 characters that means every character gets 2 pieces of loot in a clear run on average. Splitruns are the following: imagine you have 20 players, but every player is required to play an alt. Now you can split the raid up in two runs, both with 10 mains and 10 alts. But you distribute the loot only to the mains. This means that the formula changes: you still get 4 pieces of loot per boss because you have 20 characters in the raid. But you only divide them by ten, because only the mains get gear. This means that the overall amount of items of 40 gets divided by 10 instead of 20. And this means that every character gets 4 pieces of loot instead of two. You do two runs, every run equipping 10 mains.

My example is ignoring stuff like different armor classes, tier sets and trinkets because that would complicate the entire thing. You can basically do as many splitruns as you want as long as you have enough equipped twinks. There is a major drop in effectiveness with each split though.
    I still don't get it sorry. So you kill 1 boss on main and leave the group and join with alt and kill the next boss and leave the group and re-join with main?? How does that increase the drop rate of items for main? Totally confused... sorry

I still don't get it sorry. So you kill 1 boss on main and leave the group and join with alt and kill the next boss and leave the group and re-join with main?? How does that increase the drop rate of items for main? Totally confused... sorry
    No it means you funnel all the gear from the alts to those mains. The purpose of split runs is to equip those mains faster.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    No it means you funnel all the gear from the alts to those mains. The purpose of split runs is to equip those mains faster.
    funnel all the gear to main? how? You clear the whole raid with mains and do another with alts? If the mains were not in the raid how can they get gear??

Deleted
    funnel all the gear to main? how? You clear the whole raid with mains and do another with alts? If the mains were not in the raid how can they get gear??
    You split the raid. So the raid is half mains and half alts. But the mains get all the loot. So they essencially get all the main's loot pieces and all the alt's loot pieces if you wanna loot at it that way

Quote Originally Posted by Awarth View Post
    You split the raid. So the raid is half mains and half alts. But the mains get all the loot. So they essencially get all the main's loot pieces and all the alt's loot pieces if you wanna loot at it that way
    Oh I see. That explains all Thank u.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Personal opinion: Daytime raiding (if we're talking world level) to any extent, even for a day. Can't raid if you're at work while others can -- or have extended weekend/night hours that a person working a full time job might not be able to make while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
    You could be working in shifts and make sure they don't conflict with raiding, but that's exhausting.

You could be your own employer and take time off when you want.

You could be rich like me and not having anything to do most of the time other than run your family's trust and foundation.

You could be a student, and as a student nowadays raids rarely fall within the studying intensive moments. If it does, you can still work around it, but if 2 or 3 weeks are that important to make or break your studies, it's probably because of inadequate planning.

--- It's not because they are playing a lot, that they have nothing going for them IRL.

so what great excuses will the u.s players come up with this time around?
    I mean the asian countries are starting to fucking dominate them, just like the E.U ones.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    so what great excuses will the u.s players come up with this time around?
    I mean the asian countries are starting to fucking dominate them, just like the E.U ones.
    EU Brain>NA brain thats the only excuse we need

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fevyz View Post
    I missed some top tier memes I see
    You don't belong here. Schoo!

So what are the drama predictions?

1) Top-end guild disbanding due to cockblock boss drama
    2) Russians using exploit and getting entire roster banned
    3) Chinese using exploit and getting entire roster banned
    4) Someone falls for "free flask" scam and hands over a mythic lockout to a rival guild's alt
    5) Some tryhard guild transfers from another game claiming to be WF contenders only to disband after proving to be handicapped
    6) Tarren Mill gets DDosed
    7) *Add Yours*
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    EU Brain>NA brain
    If you pay attention to the time of day and posting activity of this thread then you know that's not true

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    If you pay attention to the time of day and posting activity of this thread then you know that's not true
    Posting activity =/= brain activity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Posting activity =/= brain activity
    I'd say posting activity on MMO-Champ is inversed proportional to brain activity