Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    It's a "worldly" website tho, so many different types of people, hard to stay cool at times.
    Makes me want to just stop reading the dumb shit - too bad MMO-C is quite addicting.

Especially to feel better about myself!
    It's worst than crack cocaine I find, a ban is like rehab

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's worst than crack cocaine I find, a ban is like rehab
    You, me and quite a few others should probably get a life
    That's something we can all agree on I suppose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    this is madness
    admit it you love pan.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    My excuse is Winter and nothing exciting to play - I need indoor distractions lol

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    My excuse is Winter and nothing exciting to play - I need indoor distractions lol
    You could be making money, like some Dutch Egocentric person likes to say.
    Maybe he is Wilders in disguise.

Deleted
    Some people here are so negative.
    I feel like most of you guys would probably be fun to be around in real life; disagreement on some things or not.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-12-03 at 08:42 PM.

I admire Endus' endless patience. Guy's a fortress.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    I feel like the majority of you guys would actually be fun to be around in real life; disagreement on some things or not.
    Majority would be pretty cool to hang out with, ye.
    But you don't become known for being a normal person!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like most of you guys would probably be fun to be around in real life; disagreement on some things or not.
    I'm not nearly as talkative IRL as I am on here.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I admire Endus' endless patience. Guy's a fortress.
    He's not on here as much which makes me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree on this motion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno about that. Some have different personalities online vs irl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Kind of like my family and me, we all vote for 3-4 different political parties, and the discussions get heated.
    Same with the few friends I have left from when I was young.
    It's the same for me; my brother and I, for example, are polar opposite when it comes to politics nowadays. But at the end of the day, that makes discussions a lot more interesting than if we'd just go d'accord on everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Mall Security

If I ever had to wrestle a bear for salmons, I would bring you as backup xD
    Lol thanks Thurin that’s one hell of a way to hunt and fish for salmon.

Great effect on your Avatar.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-12-03 at 11:11 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my moderator friends- I've formed genuine connections with several, and met like a dozen of them IRL.

@Thurin has epic hair. @The Glitch is adorable and has nail art skills for days. @Connal threads are always super interesting. @Algy is a pokemon fan so auto-like.

I met my best friend on this forum, and I have a Discord channel filled with friends from the MLP thread.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I love my moderator friends- I've formed genuine connections with several, and met like a dozen of them IRL.

@Thurin has epic hair. @The Glitch is adorable and has nail art skills for days. @Connal threads are always super interesting. @Algy is a pokemon fan so auto-like.

I met my best friend on this forum, and I have a Discord channel filled with friends from the MLP thread.
    <3 pokemanz frends 4 lyfe #teamrowlet

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same for me; my brother and I, for example, are polar opposite when it comes to politics nowadays. But at the end of the day, that makes discussions a lot more interesting than if we'd just go d'accord on everything.
    Disagreement about what flavor ice cream typically wouldn't lead to a blood hatred, where two individuals would be perfectly willing to destroy each other and everything the other person loves.

However a belief system that consist of destroying another person's life or existence because it can be, that is a little different. I can choose to embrace or reject people I personally. I would never hate someone simply because of who they are, or every advocate the casual murder of them either.

Some people are monsters whether they look the part or not, some of the worst evils ever spoken have fallen from the softest of lips and most civil of tongues. I worry less about the ones most vocal as the ones that never make a sound. Those people aren't looking for a conversation. Just as most people intent on doing the worst, don't give a lot of obvious red flags.

Hell I remember there use to be this program call Stickam, there was this guys called NaturalSelector came online from time to time and talked about mostly topics like Darwin and evolution and what not, had a few swipes in chat with him as did a few others.

Came to find out later the dude was in Europe Somewhere I think Holand or something guess he was pretty young, and decided to go to school and shoot people. And he was just as cool and calm as anyone else that spoke about their beliefs. I am sure that is probably not the only example online, but I think when events like that happen they are clear reminders that just like in life we know very little about the people we think we do. So that tends to make for environments I think happen online everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I always think its more fun to be with people you can disagree with and feel safe about it.
    Kind of like my family and me, we all vote for 3-4 different political parties, and the discussions get heated.
    Same with the few friends I have left from when I was young.
    I think about my mid twenties one of the things I enjoyed the most was grabbing pizza and a pitcher of beer with friends,while we would talk about everything, and I do mean everything political and nothing was off limits or gentle.

It was fun, but it was never hostile even if heated, and at the end delicious pizza and cold drinks, it was hard to get too angry. People moved apart across the country as people do, but the difference between that and online is that even if you were joking around or being tongue in cheek, nobody proceeded to make some bullshit argument just for the hell of it and portray themselves in a dishonest way you can online.

That is a big difference, you argue in person and with friends, you better do your homework or you better have your argument, no "Just Google Shit" to bail a person out or "Copy Pasta" trying to pawn someone else's hapless ideas off as one's own even though that person barely understood the source of what they were basing an argument on.

Now days, people peddle a lot of nonsense, they are perfect right, they set themselves up as some kind of online expert, no faults, nothing real, it's almost like being Catfished :P

I am old in that way because for me to respect someone I got to see beyond the 2 dimensions, otherwise if I am just going by type and text and what not, then I am going to judge someone I don't know and will likely never meet, and probably know even less in reality about them than anybody else.

My guess is even with your friends, you got to see them as real people, not just characters.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-12-03 at 11:43 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Awww, thanks ^_^

Currently farming to get my epic status back though.
    You seem like a very nice girl, and ginger hair is a +

As someone who was a backup-dad for a little girl for 7 years, I can appreciate the ponies! Just don't tell anyone else

... What the? Is it going to taint my videos I see on youtube?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Disagreement about what flavor ice cream typically wouldn't lead to a blood hatred, where two individuals would be perfectly willing to destroy each other and everything the other person loves. However a belief system that consist of destroying another person's life or existence because it can be, that is a little different. I can choose to embrace or reject people I personally. I would never hate someone simply because of who they are, or every advocate the casual murder of them either.
    Well, yeah, of course - it also depends on what kind of opinions you have (and how far they go) as well as what you do with them. However, neither of us is extreme in that regard, it just happens to be the case that we stand on different sides of the coin, and have different views on some topics.
    Funnily enough, we'd probably have much more issues in that regard if our positions were reversed due to our factual life circumstances. :')

Awww, thanks ^_^

Currently farming to get my epic status back though.
    You seem like a very nice girl, and ginger hair is a +

As someone who was a backup-dad for a little girl for 7 years, I can appreciate the ponies! Just don't tell anyone else

Don't you dare talk bad about fluttershy!
    xD that fucking video how in the world did you find something like that.