Quote Originally Posted by cfStatic View Post
    LOL what

Scarab Lords are entitled only to what they earned back in the day. How does putting in effort (and being rewarded for it) justify them getting yet another mount a decade later?
    This. But I'm not gonna even bother to argue with people here about how it would be far more interesting to give players today another limited time opportunity to get a new Black Qiraji Tank mount that is visually very different to the original one and therefore does not trample on original Scarab Lords.

A lot of players would be stoked to grind their ass off in a limited time event to earn their own, rather than Blizzard just throwing a new model at people who haven't done anything to earn it in over 10 years. They have their title, they have their mount. These are new mounts - redesigned, HD. Give players now some opportunity to get it. It doesn't take away from the original ones.

Otherwise I think we should remove the Ret Hidden Artifact skin from Paladins that didn't get Corrupted Ashbringer in the past, and the Mage Tower Marksmanship skin from Hunters that did not get Rhok'delar in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Mmmm they are more entitled to an updated version of a mount that took a lot of work than you are entitled to complain about it because you want what u cant have and are bitching about a mount you will never use when there are over 500 mounts you vould use instead
    This implies current scarab lords put in "a lot of work". A bunch of the titles were stolen via realm transfers long after the event by people who wouldn't qualify, and some of those accounts have been sold and traded around.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    This implies current scarab lords put in "a lot of work". A bunch of the titles were stolen via realm transfers long after the event by people who wouldn't qualify, and some of those accounts have been sold and traded around.
    This is another factor here. Few of the original Scarab Lords even play, some sold their account, and also a vast majority of them more or less cheesed it in WoTLK. If anything trampled on their achievement, it was that.

Giving players another opportunity to grind for a Black Qiraji War Tank, for an exclusive, limited time event as a nod to the old version is far more interesting than just saying "Plop. Here you go. You did a thing years ago. Here's a mount you didn't ask for and didn't really earn."

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Haha that's an epic shitpost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I surely hope so, I've been using it for quite some time now and I love it!
    Yeah would be a excellent addon when I am leveling and doing stuff in WoW...
    I also play on the classic UI, but really hate the quest text.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    that Qiraji Tank look awesome, i hope is not time locked to get.

Talking about resurrecting old mounts, would be gorgeous to bring back the Black and the pestilent protodrake from Glory of the Raider

they get removed and replaced with the iron and rustled with glory of the ulduar raider, so with would be poetic if the Ulduar timewalking get those guys as reward for the archievment
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-12-04 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    By the Tpaartos....

TPAARTOS! CLEANSE THIS MONSTROSITY! FOR TPAARTOS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    By the Tpaartos....

TPAARTOS! CLEANSE THIS MONSTROSITY! FOR TPAARTOS!
    But what if... this "thing" is T'paartos o.o.

To me it's sounding like owners of the black mount get the new Qiraji mount for free. Honestly, I can respect that, as long as we can get the other ones. It would suck to have the old one, and suddenly everyone's riding fancy new ones. I don't care that a few people cheated later. I'd just a nice nod to the few Scarab Lords out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you do think Blizzard will show off the in-game goodies? Really sells me the expansion too, since I got a special version of Mists and Legion.

Just wanting to know, and my subscription just ended today...
    Hoping to put more when the pre-patch will be added and what not for 7.3.5, then on...

By the way...Does anyone know on how to put Quest Dialogue Addon on? I really want to use it for Battle for Azeroth when I am questing again in the zones and what not.
    For the Horde!

I'd be fine with some kind of middle ground - people who have Scarab Lord get the mount immediately, for everyone else it's gated behind some kind of rep grind.
    But just giving them another mount because they did something ten years ago, while leaving everyone else in the rain? Nu-uh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This is another factor here. Few of the original Scarab Lords even play, some sold their account, and also a vast majority of them more or less cheesed it in WoTLK. If anything trampled on their achievement, it was that.

Giving players another opportunity to grind for a Black Qiraji War Tank, for an exclusive, limited time event as a nod to the old version is far more interesting than just saying "Plop. Here you go. You did a thing years ago. Here's a mount you didn't ask for and didn't really earn."
    There is nothing wrong with a new way to get this one but if you are going to cite "some ppl cheated" as a reason for the other way not yo exist than blizz should big brother all of our accounts to make sure no one has ever earned anything via someone else doing it .

We dont have any proif anyone here has earned anything. So guess they should just remove all Glory , rated pvp and rare drop mounts from the game, right?
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    There is nothing wrong with a new way to get this one but if you are going to cite "some ppl cheated" as a reason for the other way not yo exist than blizz should big brother all of our accounts to make sure no one has ever earned anything via someone else doing it .

We dont have any proif anyone here has earned anything. So guess they should just remove all Glory , rated pvp and rare drop mounts from the game, right?
    Just stop it already.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=277598/7...pted-dog-mount

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    For the Horde!

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    damn, i reading messages on top and when i got to your post, i died from laught from this gif=)
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

I think (a) they are going to say that the allied races require a pre-purchase of BFA and so (b) they will say so when they can open that pre-purchase and (c) given that this will likely happen with 7.3.5 = probably February, (d) that might mean that BFA will indeed come in something like August rather than October / November, because a pre-purchase can't be too long.

I am pretty sure of (b) and (c) and slightly less sure of (a) and (d), but only slightly.

In other words, BFA will come pretty barren but relatively early.
    Last edited by rda; 2017-12-04 at 07:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you don't deserve all that attention, you expired goat.
    Miss hanging with all you guys, but not much to talk about these days. Hopefully next build is cool. Hoping we get 2 more builds before the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Miss hanging with all you guys, but not much to talk about these days. Hopefully next build is cool. Hoping we get 2 more builds before the holidays.
    They just posted their "don't expect much, it's December, we are going on holidays" message (early this year, not to mention that the entire message is... well, only Blizzard can post things like that, it's stupidly self-centered, I don't give a damn about when you are going on holidays), so don't expect much from these builds, however many of them there will be.