Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Researchers recommend that these imprecise uses be avoided because although people who commit child sexual abuse are sometimes pedophiles,[6][9] child sexual abuse offenders are not pedophiles unless they have a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children,[7][10][11] and some pedophiles do not molest children
    Bashing pedophiles is sad.
    Bash sexual abusers, no matter wether they like children or not.

inb4/ "you're a pedophile"

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    [video=youtube;zfyEhAc7K_I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=zfyEhAc7K_I[/]

He sent someone to infiltrate a rally that tried to start up trouble as seen in the video. While, sure, it's funny, it's pretty disrespectful, and I lost some respect for Jimmy Kimmel.
    The only thing disrespectful about Jimmy Kimmel is that people think he's funny, I also find it hilarious people for how misogynistic his comedy use to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Ayup. Liberals are driving the nails in their own coffins. It's glorious to watch. This place was amazing on November 3rd 2016.

- - - Updated - - -

That's different. They're democrats and they're allowed to get away with stuff like that.
    The gamification of political parties leads to crap like this.

"OMG the Dems are flipping out over an alleged pedophile and expect him to step down. Haha, we'll show them! We'll VOTE for him instead. Sure he's likely a pedophile and has a long laundry list of other problems, but hey, take that Dems!"

"I can come up with cherry picked examples to paint the Dems in a bad light even though someone else can cherry pick to put Repubs in a bad light, but that's okay because I got my absurd whataboutism claim in first, take that Dems!"

Meanwhile tax bills that fuck you over get passed by the pieces of shit that get elected into office because everyone's too busy taking pot shots at each other to actually realize what slime they've elevated into government.

But hey, take that Dems! amirite!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Jimmy Kimmel, that pillar of morality.

Exactly. Why does nobody remember the man show? What happened to him and turned him into such a SJW panzy?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Fair enough, it's always a good thing to condemn and call out pedophilia, sexual assault, and sexual harassment.

I just wonder if Jimmy is willing to condemn bill Clinton and Jesse Jackson as well.
    Bill Clinton and Jesse Jackson are running for office?

These women knew about this guy for 40 years and they wait 2 months before the election to tell anyone? The allegations came out right after the deadline for republicans to select another candidate. Why not tell anyone when Moore was running against Strange? Pretty shady politics imo

i see an adult woman consensually touching his pants. thats a bit different then a 12 year old girl don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I said creepy/weird. Which again, it's not a normal thing and would make people feel uneasy seeing such a couple. Which is the definition of creepy.

So, it fits both those definitions. Not sure what your problem is.
    no you said creepy. quit lying.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

You’re taking “the man show” seriously? Jesus Christ this is a PATHETIC attempt at deflection.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    These women knew about this guy for 40 years and they wait 2 months before the election to tell anyone? The allegations came out right after the deadline for republicans to select another candidate. Why not tell anyone when Moore was running against Strange? Pretty shady politics imo
    I have thought the same thing. Stirs up many questions of why the timing? There is something stinking about this whole thing besides the accusations. They should be doing some investigations of these accusers. See if they notice any large deposits of money into their bank accounts. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I have thought the same thing. Stirs up many questions of why the timing? There is something stinking about this whole thing besides the accusations. They should be doing some investigations of these accusers. See if they notice any large deposits of money into their bank accounts. :P
    Roy Moore is openly racist, homophobic and has admitted dating girls within the bounds of Alabama law (15-16) surely such bastion of character wouldn't do anything like this it's the women who need to be investigated

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Roy Moore is openly racist, homophobic and has admitted dating girls within the bounds of Alabama law (15-16) surely such bastion of character wouldn't do anything like this it's the women who need to be investigated
    Where did he say anything which is racist? And you can be anti gay life style and marriage , yet that alone does not make you homophobic. And if one follows the state laws, how can we say it is wrong? It is still a law abiding practice. Sure we can say his feelings or beliefs do not agree with mine. But that is not a reason to accept unproven accusations as being true.

Not saying the accusations are not true or I would agree with his beliefs and practices. I did not agree with Obama's. :P But he did not do anything which should disqualify him from running for public office. Of course these accusations should not be discounted and should be investigated. But I am not going to pass judgement on his actions based on non proven accusations ether.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Where did he say anything which is racist? And you can be anti gay life style and marriage , yet that alone does not make you homophobic. And if one follows the state laws, how can we say it is wrong? It is still a law abiding practice. Sure we can say his feelings or beliefs do not agree with mine. But that is not a reason to accept unproven accusations as being true.

Not saying the accusations are not true or I would agree with his beliefs and practices. I did not agree with Obama's. :P But he did not do anything which should disqualify him from running for public office. Of course these accusations should not be discounted and should be investigated. But I am not going to pass judgement on his actions based on non proven accusations ether.
    "being Muslim disqualifies you from holding office"
    "the reds and yellows are fighting each other"
    "Homosexual conduct should be illegal"
    “Do you know,” he asks, “that bestiality—the relationship between man and beast—is prohibited in every state?” Press interrupts to ask if he is comparing homosexuality with bestiality, and Moore says yes: “It’s the same thing…It is a moral precept on which this country is founded.”

I guess we have covered that you are 100% fine with someone in their late 30's dating 15-16 year olds and don't think that's pedophilia. You guys sure know how to pick your heroes, are you guys going to elect serial killers next? since pedophilia is ok now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Better late than never, their claims are still relevant.
    But you can't logic your way out of the classic sexist deconstruction of sexual harassment claims by women! Using the delay in making said claims to tear them down is right there on page 1 of the playbook!

I think Moore was accused for more than just dating an underaged girl when he was in his 30s, but in general, if a person is of the age of consent in their state, I don't see how it is necessarily a crime AS LONG AS the relationship was voluntary. This actually reminds me of Paul Walker, who of course started dating Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell when he was 33 and she was 16, in California no less. In this similar context, if Moore was 32 at the time he was dating a 16 year old, it was no worse than what Walker did in my opinion.

Also, regarding the Kimmel bit, it's amusing and all but I have a feeling that he has no plans to schedule a similar event at an Al Franken rally. The part about Hollywood that is the most laughable is that they don't really want to punish EVERYONE who has committed sex crimes, just the people they don't like. And even better, Kimmel is literally profiting from this in the form of publicity for his show and youtube clicks.
    Last edited by spanishninja; 2017-12-04 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Because i'm pretty sure 99% of this is BS being pushed to try and elect a Dem. DNC has no shame and will do ANYTHING to try and win, same as the RNC. Just look at how they did Bernie.

Remember when, suddenly, a bunch of random women came out and claimed Trump raped them? Media was going absolutely ham over it leading up to the election. Then... Nothing. Because it was all BS being used to try to discredit the enemy through lies and deceit.

also LMFAO @ people claiming a 31 year old Roy Moore dating a 16-17 year old girl is pedophilia. 95% of the single guys on this site would date a hot, young 17 year old as long as it was legal via age of consent.

Soo I'm guessing Jerry Seinfeld is a pedophile? He dated a 17 year old while he was in his late 30s.
    https://i.imgur.com/aYv7rzV.png

Do you like any songs from Good Charlotte? Sorry bro, but you like a band who's leas singer is a pedophile! Joel Madden dated Hilary duff when she was only 16 years old!
    Hilary Duff at 16 BTW

Are you a fan of Rap? Well I hope you're not a fan of Rapper Tyga. He was dating Kylie Jenner when she was only 16 years old! Here's Kylie at 16 FYI.

Did you like Paul Walker? Were you sad to hear of his death. Well shame on you! Paul Walker himself was actually engaged to a 17 year old!
    https://i.imgur.com/kztRXt4.png

You could also argue that Kobe Bryant is a pedo too, since he dated is wife when she was only 17 year old and he was 21

I'm not saying Roy Moore is a saint or if he's not guilty of any wrong doing, but this whole thing REEKS of corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Because i'm pretty sure 99% of this is BS being pushed to try and elect a Dem. DNC has no shame and will do ANYTHING to try and win, same as the RNC. Just look at how they did Bernie.

Remember when, suddenly, a bunch of random women came out and claimed Trump raped them? Media was going absolutely ham over it leading up to the election. Then... Nothing. Because it was all BS being used to try to discredit the enemy through lies and deceit.

also LMFAO @ people claiming a 31 year old Roy Moore dating a 16-17 year old girl is pedophilia. 95% of the single guys on this site would date a hot, young 17 year old as long as it was legal via age of consent.

Soo I'm guessing Jerry Seinfeld is a pedophile? He dated a 17 year old while he was in his late 30s.
    https://i.imgur.com/aYv7rzV.png

Do you like any songs from Good Charlotte? Sorry bro, but you like a band who's leas singer is a pedophile! Joel Madden dated Hilary duff when she was only 16 years old!
    Hilary Duff at 16 BTW

Are you a fan of Rap? Well I hope you're not a fan of Rapper Tyga. He was dating Kylie Jenner when she was only 16 years old! Here's Kylie at 16 FYI.

Did you like Paul Walker? Were you sad to hear of his death. Well shame on you! Paul Walker himself was actually engaged to a 17 year old!
    https://i.imgur.com/kztRXt4.png

You could also argue that Kobe Bryant is a pedo too, since he dated is wife when she was only 17 year old and he was 21

I'm not saying Roy Moore is a saint or if he's not guilty of any wrong doing, but this whole thing REEKS of corruption.
    Hey bro, you're whataboutism is showing. Might want to zip that up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Exactly. Why does nobody remember the man show? What happened to him and turned him into such a SJW panzy?
    Isn't that satire

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    That's not very progressive of you
    This was staged.
    IIRC Posobiec paid people to hold the sign, the protesters *cough* rioters *cough* chased them away shortly after the photo was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    pedophiles don't deserve respect they deserve the gallows.
    Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime
    Not saying that I agree with everything in the article, just that people can't choose whom they're attracted to.
    That's why thoughts and actions are treated different.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarao View Post
    ~snip~

Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime
    Not saying that I agree with everything in the article, just that people can't choose whom they're attracted to.
    That's why thoughts and actions are treated different.
    And this is why I fully support the production of sex robots for the masses.