Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipsissimus View Post
    What you're showing is in the 2nd reset already.
    No it's not. He did show exactly where week one kills end. 1245 is last week one kill.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    No it's not. He did show exactly where week one kills end. 1245 is last week one kill.
    Considering we still have two days left (in EU) and are already 400 kills higher, what exactly did he prove? I expect it to reach 2000 easily, probably doubling KJ kill rates. That's quite a high number of players who pretty much crushed the Heroic.

Argus is complete trash and is an embarrassment to raids. Worst end of an expansion boss ever made. Hopefully mythic is better.

alot more poeple oneshotted Argus while Guldan or even the 2nd last boss was quite hard and alot of people failed hard on them.

honestly the entier raid is a joke on how easy it is. and i dont think mythic will be that much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokeback View Post
    Argus is complete trash and is an embarrassment to raids. Worst end of an expansion boss ever made. Hopefully mythic is better.
    Dragon soul says hello

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    Dragon soul says hello
    Nah, madness was a far more engaging boss than Argus.

Outside of your soulbomb getting DC'd or being a windowlicker, Argus hardly has anything that can cause you to actually wipe. There's nothing to actually heal outside the occasional burst window, so no one dies. Even if you fuck up the nonexistent mechanics (has any guild wiped on this boss yet?) in the first three phases, you still get a free mass rez. It's just complete shit from top to bottom.

You know you fucked up when cata's end boss has more to it than legion's.

While the raid doesn't seem super hard, i find the fights more fun than ToS and most of NH, and also a visual treat esp Argus. For those hoping fora challenge though I do hope mythic offers it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    While the raid doesn't seem super hard, i find the fights more fun than ToS and most of NH, and also a visual treat esp Argus. For those hoping fora challenge though I do hope mythic offers it.
    Sure, blue and gold + black are a breath of fresh air among all the red and green, but I wouldn't say is somehow amazing looking.

Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    alot more poeple oneshotted Argus while Guldan or even the 2nd last boss was quite hard and alot of people failed hard on them.

honestly the entier raid is a joke on how easy it is. and i dont think mythic will be that much harder.
    You also went into nighthold with no tier sets at all and guldans scaling for the mid soaks wasn't correct. You had the same amount of souls no matter how many people you had in the group. But yes it was arguably harder than argus which is an actual joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Sure, blue and gold + black are a breath of fresh air among all the red and green, but I wouldn't say is somehow amazing looking.
    was more so referring to the fights themselves but the colors fit the legion so yeah they work for me. but its an opinion so its all good.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Ipsissimus View Post
    Yes, the slew of US guilds if you go a bit back are a mere coincidence and we best just include them 'cause the reset hadn't occured in EU yet. Wonderful.
    Stop talking bullshit you moron. Those are week 1 kills as well.

Carry on.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-12-05 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    You also went into nighthold with no tier sets at all and guldans scaling for the mid soaks wasn't correct. You had the same amount of souls no matter how many people you had in the group. But yes it was arguably harder than argus which is an actual joke.
    it wasnt hard for me. but for my voice lol. i had a guild and i litterly talked for hours every time we raided.. and i controlled everything within a guild to how we should do things and some people still managed to wipe us. sadface.

Honestly after the BS 1-shot raid mechanics of TOS I'm relieved Argus did away with that. Is it easier? Sure, but I for one don't miss the BS of the first few weeks of H KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Just beat him last night.

Easier than Kil'jaeden thank fuck.

But he's perfectly fine for an end of expansion boss. He wiped our group 20 times over the course of five hours.
    Very few people should be able to even get to the last boss on week one of the opening of a raid before the first pass of tuning is even done. People who clear mythic sure, but others..

So no, it's not perfectly fine. Next week everybody will get 965 gear from mythic+, just imagine how easy the raid will be in 3 months from now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    1248 guilds killed H KJ in the first week. H Argus's number is higher, but only slightly.
    I have a hard time believing this number.

I know my guild didn't kill him, and we killed mythic Gul'dan before TOS was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Very few people should be able to even get to the last boss on week one of the opening of a raid before the first pass of tuning is even done. People who clear mythic sure, but others..

So no, it's not perfectly fine. Next week everybody will get 965 gear from mythic+, just imagine how easy the raid will be in 3 months from now.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a hard time believing this number.

I know my guild didn't kill him, and we killed mythic Gul'dan before TOS was released.
    389 US guilds killed him before reset https://www.wowprogress.com/encounte...roic/rating/us

783 EU guilds killed him before reset https://www.wowprogress.com/encounte...roic/rating/eu

Somewhere around 49 TW guilds (don't know when their exact reset is) https://www.wowprogress.com/encounte...roic/rating/tw

Somewhere around 69 KR guilds (once again, sketchy on reset) https://www.wowprogress.com/encounte...roic/rating/kr

and finally an unknown about of CN guilds cause their shit don't track

So a total of around 1290 guilds first week, he was pretty much spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    389 US guilds killed him before reset https://www.wowprogress.com/encounte...roic/rating/us

783 EU guilds killed him before reset https://www.wowprogress.com/encounte...roic/rating/eu

Somewhere around 49 TW guilds (don't know when their exact reset is) https://www.wowprogress.com/encounte...roic/rating/tw

Somewhere around 69 KR guilds (once again, sketchy on reset) https://www.wowprogress.com/encounte...roic/rating/kr

and finally an unknown about of CN guilds cause their shit don't track

So a total of around 1290 guilds first week, he was pretty much spot on.
    Well considering people have been selling argus carries for 600k per person at 2:1 tracking how many guilds have killed it doesn't mean shit. You 110% could not sell a heroic kj at 2:1 I won't even say 2nd day of release I'd be willing to go first 2 weeks you couldn't sell it.
    But as it may be you see people who haven't even killed anything other than argus on heroic flying around on there pretty purple burbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Well considering people have been selling argus carries for 600k per person at 2:1 tracking how many guilds have killed it doesn't mean shit. You 110% could not sell a heroic kj at 2:1 I won't even say 2nd day of release I'd be willing to go first 2 weeks you couldn't sell it.
    But as it may be you see people who haven't even killed anything other than argus on heroic flying around on there pretty purple burbs.
    No one is arguing that KJ is harder then Argus, that's not even in the ballpark.

KJ just wasn't as hard as people claim he was "only 900 guilds killed it week one".

And really, Argus is a much more lucrative sell then KJ, but I did see KJ heroic sales on my server week 2. (Though obv not 2:1)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: People that won't clear Mythic complain Bosses are too Easy.

Just out of curiosity, how much more difficult is H argus the unnamed compared to norm ?
    Can you estimate the difficulty gap in percentage?

Other than tanks not being able to reset stacks in last phase, is there any other meaningful change from norm to heroic?
    Pugged norm and it was a breeze, trying to get a picture on how hard will it be to put it on heroic.

Heroic is the old normal. I'll admit KJ was way harder, but it's because one mistake could wipe you at any point.
    However, unless you only raid Heroic then idk what the issue is. The fight is pretty fun imo.