Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

elevator boss consistency

why does the elevator in argus kill you if you stand under it but NO OTHER elevator boss does this?

can we get some consistency with elevators?
    Hi

sure, make all other elevators crush you too. easy.

You just need to give players time to adapt. We haven't really had any new elevator tactics in years, so this boss is going to give people a lot of trouble for a while.

The elevator boss is harder than Varimathrias, should definitely drop loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    why does the elevator in argus kill you if you stand under it but NO OTHER elevator boss does this?

More mechanics had to be added to counter addons creep.

It's hilarious. In every group, me & whatever guildies I'm with all stand under it like usual & blink out at the last second

We probably lost an entire raid because of their work on this.

Its the new tactics used by the new elevator boss .... adapt!

had much hilarity with this and tbh I like it lol and its far more realistic. makes a change from semi solid from one direction only elevators
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Why? Because it's absolutely HILARIOUS and the devs are probably laughing their butts off right now. I know I "accidentally" forgot to mention it this weekend in a pug I joined on my alt. And yes, I giggled like a little girl when half the raid got squashed.

i bet they keep a big display in the office keeping a counter of how many noobs have been slain by the elevator

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stand under elevator, use swapblaster. Fun times.

Legion spent millennia perfecting elevator boss tech. Makes sense to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, duh.

Elevator bosses can't all have the same mechanics. What if all the other bosses had the same mechanics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact about that elevator: The upper walls in the room have no collision. A class with slow fall or a rolling monk can get into some fun places from jumping from the top of the elevator shaft.

Deleted
    Glory to the bwd and blackhand elevator bosses.

We had a good laugh when most of us died to it.

I hope they keep it in.

They obviously did this on purpose so they have some "funny" number to present at the next Wow panel.

We were joking in raid chat that more people died to the elevator than all of the bosses combined until then. :P

I stood under it....bubble...and got loot from its death.

Swapblaster is finally back in its full glory (and so is...Life Grip).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.