Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    So if I primarily play M+ instead of raids and focus more on an aoe build, are those still the optimal legendaries?
    Or is it gonna stay helm + belt? (I have all legendaries now so swapping to bis isn't a problem)
    Legs are better than helm with T21; without, it really doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Legs are better than helm with T21; without, it really doesn't matter.
    Oh my bad I meant legs with belt for aoe, not helm with T21 of course, so belt still stands!

An excellent work Archimtros, as always.

My question is about using Avatar with macro with Battle Cry + Bloodbath. You said it is not a big difference using Avatar 10 seconds before BC+BB.

Tho smooth micro-management, should i add Avatar to the Macro ? Yes ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferodin View Post
    An excellent work Archimtros, as always.

My question is about using Avatar with macro with Battle Cry + Bloodbath. You said it is not a big difference using Avatar 10 seconds before BC+BB.

Tho smooth micro-management, should i add Avatar to the Macro ? Yes ?
    You should always have an all in one macro (in my opinion), there will always be a time where all three CDs will be available at the same time, even if it's only at the pull. The point of that comment is that Avatar may come up before BC and Bloodbath come up, and as long as those two CDs come up while Avatar is active and you will get BC+BB to stay active during that Avatar, you can use that Avatar early.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-12-03 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I just a a 930 Seeping Scourgewing, is it better than my 925 Moonglaives? Still using 4p T20 because no T21 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    I just a a 930 Seeping Scourgewing, is it better than my 925 Moonglaives? Still using 4p T20 because no T21 yet.
    There's a trinket list, and there are sims; you tell me!

Deleted
    Just got Khaz'goroths Courage 940. Wary of replacing Moonglaives 930 at the moment. Is the BiS list only for when you have 2 and or 4pc or should I be equipping Khaz's straight away with no t21? (for single target)

Edit: follow up question would be do the trinkets change on aoe fights or do they stay khaz and CoF?

Edit: another question: What would be the best trinkets for mythic+? I'd assume maybe moonglaives would stay because the empowering doesn't work outside antorus and moonglaives has such good aoe.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-12-03 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Just got Khaz'goroths Courage 940. Wary of replacing Moonglaives 930 at the moment. Is the BiS list only for when you have 2 and or 4pc or should I be equipping Khaz's straight away with no t21? (for single target)

Edit: follow up question would be do the trinkets change on aoe fights or do they stay khaz and CoF?

Edit: another question: What would be the best trinkets for mythic+? I'd assume maybe moonglaives would stay because the empowering doesn't work outside antorus and moonglaives has such good aoe.

Thanks.
    T21 has no bearing on trinkets, and you can just sim the difference between them yourself. Obviously M+ would favor multi-target trinkets.

Deleted
    My 865 arcanocrystal is simming higher than my 935 scourgewing which seems ridiculous... Is anyone else seeing something like this or is my SimC broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post

Thanks.
    Moonglaives suck in a lot of fights because the bosses move around. Would be nice if someone can provide the proc rates of Khaz and Seeping Scougewing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Power View Post
    My 865 arcanocrystal is simming higher than my 935 scourgewing which seems ridiculous... Is anyone else seeing something like this or is my SimC broken?
    can u say Arcano broken ? it's always been like that since we had Jim on

My 880 Arcano sims about the same as Glaives on ST, which makes me favor it since you never have to worry about the things that can affect Glaives.

Obviously multiple target it's not that close.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgur.com/dGZndhz.png

Going to guess this means we won't be using CoF now with 4pc?

Quote Originally Posted by Athic View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/dGZndhz.png

Going to guess this means we won't be using CoF now with 4pc?
    Who the fuck knows, with that vague, pathetic, excuse for a hotfix note.

yes....finally done with "be polite to devs"?

10+ Year Old Account
    "o ya forgot to mention 4pc nerfed with CoF equipped BTW"

I don't really care about nerfs but it's pretty funny with the way they decided to announce that, not to mention how incredibly unhelpful it was with the lack of numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Nowhere does it say anything about BiS tier pieces, off pieces, or anything of the sort; nor does it say that Ayala+Soul is the 2nd highest legendary combination; in fact it's the fourth highest combination in a vacuum. What it says is that 6p tier is the 2nd best combination, at that gear setup, with equal ilevel, which is very unlikely.

Insignia can also take the place of Ayala, as could Rethu, or any of the other non-tier slot legendaries; I simply used Ayala as a baseline.
    Wow you must be a special kind of special to not realize the synergy with ayala & sotb to thing any other leggo would sim the same with sotb barring belt on aoe fights...

Nowhere does it say anything about BiS tier pieces, off pieces, or anything of the sort; nor does it say that Ayala+Soul is the 2nd highest legendary combination; in fact it's the fourth highest combination in a vacuum. What it says is that 6p tier is the 2nd best combination, at that gear setup, with equal ilevel, which is very unlikely.

Insignia can also take the place of Ayala, as could Rethu, or any of the other non-tier slot legendaries; I simply used Ayala as a baseline.
    Wow you must be a special kind of special to not realize the synergy with ayala & sotb to thing any other leggo would sim the same with sotb barring belt on aoe fights...

Also BIS tier... yeah that's how you ran the sim's to corrupt your data. So you sim legs/sotb with essentially BIS tier/offpieces then changed the entire gearing to accommodate lower sim data with other leggos.

You also prioritized a t20 nerf in your sim data ignoring the best t20/t21 combos using Legendaries accordingly.

This guide is misleading and incredibly inaccurate regarding any gearing/legendaries. But hey you seem to have gotten the rotations right.

true story, they dont give any kind of info what reduce effect actually means it will be 20% , 15% but we have to wait and see for USA servers to come live and ppl to test and see if CoF will be worth even after the combo nerf or not ... blizzard at its best yet again

Yea an explanation in English would have been nice.