10+ Year Old Account
    At least Geno did enough in his one start to show he is a NFL quality backup and should land a backup job next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, considering the atrocious level of his Oline, he handled himself well against a pass rush that finally showed up the last two weeks.

Sure he got a couple of strip sacks, but a less mobile quarterback would have been killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    This whole gronk suspension thing made me realize we have another fucking primetime game with the fucking dolphins.

The Dolphins could beat the Pats, you never know. They are coming off a 26 point victory after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The Dolphins could beat the Pats, you never know. They are coming off a 26 point victory after all.
    Starting to sound like all the patriot fans that try to be too humble even though they know damn well they'll dicksmash whoever they are playing.

Meanwhile I could smell the writing on the walls that the Seahawks would dicksmash the Eagles last week. I don't really care for that humbleness anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Starting to sound like all the patriot fans that try to be too humble even though they know damn well they'll dicksmash whoever they are playing.
    Not sure if aimed at me (guess it applies) but I never think we'll smash anyone. Quite the opposite usually.

I don't really care for that humbleness anymore.
    Then probably be prepared to have the cockiness thrown back at you if you lose.

I've just had too many instances in watching the NFL where the most unthinkable stuff happened and teams that were supposed to win didn't. It started with 18-1 and kind of went from there, Ravens in the playoffs, Jets in the playoffs, that Eagle game when Chip Kelly was still here and Patriots had 1 special teams blunder after the other. Even this year, we were supposed to "dicksmash" the Chiefs in the season opener and were basically embarrassed in the 4th quarter.

With that in mind, even if I felt confident I'd revert to "any given Sunday" as my opinion cause you just honestly never know.

Well, against the Browns probably you know. But still!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shazir takes himself out the game. Clearly Lead with helmet and concussed himself.

Stretcher out. Hope he didn't hurt himself too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's never nice to see, hopefully it'll encourage others to think twice about how they commit to the tackle.

Hope he's ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    That's never nice to see, hopefully it'll encourage others to think twice about how they commit to the tackle.

Hope he's ok.
    It's hard when you play at that kind of speed. Gotta keep low posture and drive with your hips though, don't throw yourself into thorn helmet first.

Burfict baits a personal foul and jones with the pick, hahahah. Irony.

Shazir taken to hospital. Damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Not sure if aimed at me (guess it applies) but I never think we'll smash anyone. Quite the opposite usually.

Then probably be prepared to have the cockiness thrown back at you if you lose.

I've just had too many instances in watching the NFL where the most unthinkable stuff happened and teams that were supposed to win didn't. It started with 18-1 and kind of went from there, Ravens in the playoffs, Jets in the playoffs, that Eagle game when Chip Kelly was still here and Patriots had 1 special teams blunder after the other. Even this year, we were supposed to "dicksmash" the Chiefs in the season opener and were basically embarrassed in the 4th quarter.

With that in mind, even if I felt confident I'd revert to "any given Sunday" as my opinion cause you just honestly never know.

Well, against the Browns probably you know. But still!
    Its not cockiness. Its just going with that feeling. Had the same buildup that the Saints MNF game in 13 and Patriots game last season. Wilson has a great game, gets some MVP murmurs, and then shits the bed the following week. Buckling up for a rough game vs Jacksonville.

That Shazier situation really puts a shitter on the entire game for me. Don't think this is one of those incidents where they're being overly cautious.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Shazier injury looked awful. The way he rolled over, like he couldn't move his legs anymore. Ugh. Getting the willies just thinking about it. Hope he's alright.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Don't think this is one of those incidents where they're being overly cautious.
    Me neither. It looked legit awful. Twitter doc seems to think it's bad too.

Back. That was scary to look at. Especially with the ref patting him on the chest to console him. Hopefully it's not as bad as it looked. I hurt my neck in high school. Couldn't move for about 30 seconds and couldn't feel anything for a couple minutes. One of the most scared I'd ever been, but it turned out to be a bad neck stinger.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shazir aside, we're actually hitting Pitt in the mouth for once.

Trying sooo hard not to get elicited

- - - Updated - - -

And mixon looks dead. Shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitter doc posted his thoughts. Scary shit.

"My concern is with how Shazier went limp, including (temporarily) his arm. It is extremely worrisome how his legs, especially the left leg, flopped as he turned over. He did not sit up to help extricate his left arm from from being trapped behind his back.

He was placed on a spine board and transported to a local hospital.

The worry is for thoracolumbar compression or burst fracture, which could affect his spinal cord/nerves.

This is not meant to be alarmist. I really hope I am wrong. But unlike similar previous scares with other players this season, Shazier appears to have suffered a serious trauma."

source: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...204-story.html

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ that sounds horrible. Lets hope s/he's very wrong.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2017-12-05 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck yeah. To the TD

10+ Year Old Account
    He immediately touched his back as well, after the hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Touchdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bengals are getting kick off on second half too. (I think?) Score there and this one will be close to over.

Pitsburgh Steelers must be one of the most "Over rated" teams in the NFL

Anyone else feel that way..