Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They can, but they will not: you don't ban the president of the United States,

Deleted
    https://www.aber-net.com/image/keep%20calm.mad.jpg (snip)

(Infracted) ~ Minor Spam
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-12-05 at 12:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    He isn't wrong though, and you know this... since you replied with a "k".

I have noticed that people who are met with someone who countered their argument and have nothing more to bring to the table then they answer as you have done.

So..... K?

- - - Updated - - -

Please read previous comments as this was already touched upon..... that's if you are not lazy
    People who make assumptions aren't worth my time. Time is too valuable for that.

I wouldn't expect most people here to understand that though so carry on, as you were...

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine the shitstorm if they did lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    I'm actually not trying to disprove your point. You're not making any point. That's the whole reason why I'm answering, because the stuff you're saying doesn't add up. Did you ever see Milo saying he wants to get banned from Twitter? No? Then you aren't making any point.

In short, try to get in a decent conversation, don't bother answering at all, or just admit you are too stupid or too lazy to read our posts and just answer everything with ''Way to prove my point lads.'' Because that does require some skill indeed, just like all your anti-Trump friends with their crazy arguments.

-''He's just racist''
    -''His posts are just flat out wrong''
    -''Free speech shouldn't be granted to him when he doesn't agree with me''
    -''Way to prove my point lads''

I bet your mommy thinks you did a very good job today. Now go to bed, kiddo. Hope you learn something at school tomorrow.
    I waded into a thread, made an off the cuff comment about a victim complex, a factual point about Milo and then you started attributing stuff to me I haven't said.

The fact that a fairly innocuous jib elicited such a response is telling.

For Reference https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-the-internet

The pertinent quote for ease:

Milo is excited. This is his night. How does he feel about his suspension?

“It’s fantastic,” he says, “It’s the end of the platform. The timing is perfect.”

He was planning for this. “I thought I had another six months, but this was always going to happen.”
    Last edited by Snorkles; 2017-12-05 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    People who make assumptions aren't worth my time. Time is too valuable for that.

I wouldn't expect most people here to understand that though so carry on, as you were...
    "Omg he promotes hate speech and yadda yadda"

People ask for proof where the hate speech is at

"If you can't see it then you are wacist"

Counter-arguments

"Pssh... I am ignoring you guyz because you make assumptions so whatevs"

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well back when he was being a hateful shit toward Rosie O Donnel would have been a good reason to ban him (and her too, cause she was egging him on).

Too late now
    To be fair, everything Trump said about Rosie "It wasn't 'rape' rape" O Donnel was kind of true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Thanks for letting us know you agree with white supremacists.
    If the white supremacists are for free speech and you're against it, then I would unironically stand against you with the white supremacists. If free speech is evil then I'd rather be evil than good.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    what he says shouldn't be protected by free speech, seeing as most of it is either inflammatory or flat out wrong.
    How very subjective. What one thinks is hate speech, might not be what another thinks is hate speech. Also if we apply a strict guideline of no inflammatory speech for Twitter then most accounts need to be closed. Twitter is a giant cesspool of inflammatory speech.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Yeah pretty much. The lefties that hate him just scream Racism and bigotry, then make fun of the way he looks, his heritage and his wife.
    Yeah, you really haven't been paying any attention at all. And if for some reason you have, then you're diving deep into the willful ignorance. What you described above is ridiculously incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Since every nation/ organisation has a different opinion on what free speech is - that would be a waste of time wouldn't it

- - - Updated - - -

Innocent until proven guilty I'm afraid

- - - Updated - - -

I like how you used a full stop on every word to make it really clear how wrong you are

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaand another one

- - - Updated - - -

PSA : Silencing anyone just because you don't like them or what they say IS a free speech issue - thanks for your time.
    I could be wrong but it looks like they chose to ignore a lot of what we said and called it quits early

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yeah, you really haven't been paying any attention at all. And if for some reason you have, then you're diving deep into the willful ignorance. What you described above is ridiculously incorrect.
    Dystemper is telling the truth but.... I mean your profile pic speaks words

Why would they? He makes them a ton of money, and it's not like tweeter is a real person with a morality compass, it's a corporation with the sole purpose of making money.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Silencing anyone just because you don't like them or what they say IS a free speech issue - thanks for your time.
    No, it is not. Free speech only applies to public venues, not private ones such as an internet forum. When you actually know what "free speech" means, and what is protected by free speech, get back with us.

They could but it wouldn't be a good idea. That's one hell of a slippery slope.

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    Many have asked where he has Violated these ToS and no one has provided any valid proof
    Tweeting those videos and some of the white supremacists stuff violates it, twitter had to save face by saying they are making an exception for him after it blew up. But it doesn't matter like I said it is in twitter's best economic interest for him to stay.

Why would they want to ban their biggest cash cow?

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Then you open up the freedom of speech can of worms
    Doesent apply, twitter is not the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    right wing economics + liberal social policies are getting more popular, which *kinda* is where Trump lands.
    You have to be fucking kidding me, That is probably the most ridiculous shit I have ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Tweeting those videos and some of the white supremacists stuff violates it, twitter had to save face by saying they are making an exception for him after it blew up. But it doesn't matter like I said it is in twitter's best economic interest for him to stay.
    Everyone is making vague claims to stuff he did and no one is linking anything to it. If tweeting anything having to do with "white supremacy" gets a ban then almost everyone on twitter gets a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by AQ40 View Post
    I don't like trump, nor I would of voted for him, but you are effectively saying that millions of Americans are racists too and spreading hatred, because Trump was like that before being elected. You know picking of sort groups of people etc.
    If you vote for a bigot, I can't see exactly why you wouldn't be one.

It means you support what the bigot does. It means you agree with doing what it takes to be a bigot. How does that not make you a bigot as well?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future