Deleted

Season 6 prestige rewards

Hey all,

Has anyone reached high enough prestige ranks, to spoil what title we are gonna get? I presume we are finally gonna get the nightmare prestige mount and with the shitty rewards from last season, most likely just marks of honor for the first 2 prestige ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Hey all,

Has anyone reached high enough prestige ranks, to spoil what title we are gonna get? I presume we are finally gonna get the nightmare prestige mount and with the shitty rewards from last season, most likely just marks of honor for the first 2 prestige ranks.
    A french player usually grinds them all out in the first week and has just completed it.

P23 - Artifact power
    P24 - Honor mark(s)
    P25 - The prestigious midnight coarser ( finally !)
    P26 - Title >player name>, The Tactician

Overall I'm just glad we get the black horse finally, but once again the title is lackluster IMO.

Guessing the next round of prestige will be the " the ultimate" title and the prestigious skeletal horse http://warcraftmounts.com/mounts/pre...alwarhorse.php

Still leaves the last 4 prestige levels up to 33 with no reward though, so we'll see.

Deleted
    Yeah, what's up with the really uninspiring titles, I mean, we went from The Unstoppable Force to some seriously lackluster shit. I hope they come up with something a little more creative than "the ultimate", for the last prestige rank title.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Yeah, what's up with the really uninspiring titles, I mean, we went from The Unstoppable Force to some seriously lackluster shit. I hope they come up with something a little more creative than "the ultimate", for the last prestige rank title.
    Agreed. It feels this entire prestige system past the original planned 14 ( someone fact check me there ) has just lacked much thought. I really hope it does not return in BFA.

The only reason to farm Prestige after the "Unstoppable Force" title are the Courser mounts imho. AP token and Marks of Honor rewards are way too low and the new titles are lackluster. Let's see which new mount we get at Prestige 27 (if any).

10+ Year Old Account
    My hope is that they shock with the last mount (Prestige 32) and we get a recolored gloomhound or storm drake or something kinda unique. Enough of the unicorns.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

With how we got AP and Marks of Honor in place of other stuff I can't say I am optimistic what they'll probably have for the mount spot in season 7. Probably some order resources.

The 7.3.5 PTR has no new prestigious mounts added so it probably is something lame.

Deleted
    PVP titles are so lame these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    PVP titles are so lame these days.
    The Unstoppable Force was good, Bound by Honor wasn’t terrible either, but yeah, otherwise it’s been bad.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect