Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    I’d like to see Rohkan and Lor’Themar lead the Revantusk to Zul’Aman, clean it out for good and work out a peace deal if needed to share Ghostlands. Also add Revantusk as Forest Troll Allied Race.

I would also like to see Bwonsamdi in that, his new model is great! also is the god of the trolls should follow their indications

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Yeah, but the Zandalari are betraying them. They are joining the Blood Elves' Faction. Even worse, they are kneeling before the former Ranger-General.
    They’re not betraying them. The Zandalari the Amani allied with are enemies of the Zandalari that join the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the amani work for Zul and we are going allied with rastakhan
    Zul hasn't been mentioned yet ANYWHERE.

I bet he's the leader of the Blood Trolls and a major boss in the Uldir raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They’re not betraying them. The Zandalari the Amani allied with are enemies of the Zandalari that join the Horde.
    People failed to give me any reason why they would tolerate a Horde with Blood Elves in it where their best possible gain is to be the meatshield für the blood elves while they party in their nice forrests would be more logical than they joining an Alliance with Humans where they have the chance to conquer Quel'thalas finally, after millenia of occupation.

10+ Year Old Account
    People failed to give me any reason why they would tolerate a Horde with Blood Elves in it where their best possible gain is to be the meatshield für the blood elves while they party in their nice forrests would be more logical than they joining an Alliance with Humans where they have the chance to conquer Quel'thalas finally, after millenia of occupation.
    I'm not saying it’d be logical for the Amani to join either faction. It isn’t. They should never become playable because they make 0 sense in either faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'm not saying it’d be logical for the Amani to join either faction. It isn’t. They should never become playable because they make 0 sense in either faction.
    Why wouldn't it make them to join the Alliance? Explain it to me. With the backup of the Alliance forces, they could easily reclaim their land.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't it make them to join the Alliance?
    Because at this point, there's almost as much bad blood between them and the humans as there is between them and the Elves.

On that note, I'm still salty that we were cheated out of the only decent Troll tribe to have Elves stuffed into our faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't it make them to join the Alliance? Explain it to me. With the backup of the Alliance forces, they could easily reclaim their land.
    First, no not easily.

Second, both the High Elves and the Void Elves would rather become hostile to both factions then remain with an Alliance that contains the Amani. Especially if the goal is to give Quel’thalas to them at the war’s conclusion.

And third the Amani just plain don’t fit the Alliance. They hate humans, they lost the war because of humans.

This is all assuming the Amani even exist anymore, they’re a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the size they were during the Second war due to being slaughtered THREE times by Alliance and Horde forces since then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    On that note, I'm still salty that we were cheated out of the only decent Troll tribe to have Elves stuffed into our faction.
    vengeance for zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Zul hasn't been mentioned yet ANYWHERE.

I bet he's the leader of the Blood Trolls and a major boss in the Uldir raid.
    Adventure Guide
    For millennia, the Zandalari kings were laid to rest within the tombs of Atal'Dazar, secluded high atop the mountain Mugamba. These pyramids grew more elaborate with each passing ruler, as new rooms were constructed to house the deceased's vast wealth. Now, these once pristine halls have been corrupted by the Prophet Zul and his trusted lieutenant, Yazma, who seek to twist the power of these ancient kings for their own dark machinations.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Atal%27Dazar

10+ Year Old Account
    Adventure Guide
    For millennia, the Zandalari kings were laid to rest within the tombs of Atal'Dazar, secluded high atop the mountain Mugamba. These pyramids grew more elaborate with each passing ruler, as new rooms were constructed to house the deceased's vast wealth. Now, these once pristine halls have been corrupted by the Prophet Zul and his trusted lieutenant, Yazma, who seek to twist the power of these ancient kings for their own dark machinations.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Atal%27Dazar
    Yazma is the dungeon final boss then. And his flunky.

He is going to be a boss in Uldir. I'm sure of it.

Deleted
    Because at this point, there's almost as much bad blood between them and the humans as there is between them and the Elves.

Yeah, but a leader that is pragmatic enough to join the Horde would be probably intelligent enough to see that the Alliance is the better ally. After all, they are the people who are holding the majority of the continent, while the Blood Elves are basically the last bastion of the Horde left on the eastern Kingdoms and if they participate in the war in the name of the Alliance, they can win their lands back.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

I would also like to see Bwonsamdi in that, his new model is great! also is the god of the trolls should follow their indications
    Oh Jesus he looks so good. I need this in my life I can’t wait for zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Oh Jesus he looks so good. I need this in my life I can’t wait for zandalari.
    That's the kind of god you want to believe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    That means nothing at all, and the devs said as much in one of those interviews.

- - - Updated - - -

Horde should've gotten two new trolls, Alliance should've gotten two new elves, and things would be decently stable as a result. But then you don't get to make money off the faction xfers.

- - - Updated - - -

I like how those 'old hatreds' only apply to keep a race out of the Alliance.
    The ‘old hatreds’ apply to the Horde as well, that’s what I’ve been saying this entire thread.

The Amani should be wiped out, not be made playable.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-12-05 at 07:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePallyRanger View Post
    Quel'Thalas is the last bastion of the Horde in the Eastern Kingdoms. Zul'Aman is right next to entrance between EPL and Ghostlands. Given the situation, the Horde could use all the help they could get, and having the Amani reinforce the border along with other Horde forces would be a good thing.

Although there is/was bad blood between the High/Blood Elves, the Darkspear and Zandalari are part of the Horde, and the Blood Elves are fine with them. The two other Troll factions could act as diplomats/middle-men to convince the Amani to join.

They Amani could be given an ultimatum.

They can either

A) Join the Horde, help defend against the Alliance, and have their declining city/faction aided and rebuilt.
    B) Not join and be left alone as they have been and continue on their declining trajectory.

And with the Alliance knocking on both the Horde's and Amani's door, it would be of mutual interest for the Amani and Horde to work together.

They could also be a new playable allied race. They'd be unique given their various shades of green skin, along with the fact that they're very buff/muscular, and could have unique tattoos and facepaints.
    I think in the lore of the game, the last Amani got wiped out together with the Gurubashi, when they tried to rise up again with the Zandalary. If there are any left, i don't think they will have the numbers to be an allied race.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I think in the lore of the game, the last Amani got wiped out together with the Gurubashi, when they tried to rise up again with the Zandalary. If there are any left, i don't think they will have the numbers to be an allied race.
    I don’t think they were wiped out just there numbers brought really low, I think the sand trolls and frost trolls were comptly wiped out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but a leader that is pragmatic enough to join the Horde would be probably intelligent enough to see that the Alliance is the better ally. After all, they are the people who are holding the majority of the continent, while the Blood Elves are basically the last bastion of the Horde left on the eastern Kingdoms and if they participate in the war in the name of the Alliance, they can win their lands back.
    What leader? Zul'jin joined the Horde, Zul'jin also died in BC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Horde should've gotten two new trolls, Alliance should've gotten two new elves, and things would be decently stable as a result. But then you don't get to make money off the faction xfers.
    Truthfully, we should have gotten Amani back in BC. Forcing Blood Elves into the Horde was a bad move. Our faction's now dominated by them, your faction has to put up with "Void Elves" as a compromise... Nobody wins.

This is a great topic to bring up. I've wanted to play as a forest troll for a while now, they've always seemed like a reasonable candidate for a playable subrace and now that we have allied races coming, it's the icing on the cake. Unfortunately, Zul'jin died back in TBC, so they'd be lacking a well-developed leader. With that aside, the Revantusk are just asking to become an allied race. We've helped them in Vanilla and Cataclysm, we've seen them as Krom'gar in Stonetalon Mountains and a few helped during the Darkspear Rebellion in MoP...well we're assuming they were Revantusk. Also, forest trolls were with the Horde back during the Second War.

Stromgarde is a warfront and that's awfully close to the Hinterlands. I'd imagine the Revantusk would come to the Horde's aid as the Wildhammer would the Alliance's. I also want to point out that the Revantusk gave out quests to take over Jintha'Alor, so that can be their racial hub. Just needs some revamping. Here's another factor though...population. Well, here's my logic: if the void elves are able to be playable, the Revantusk forest trolls should be able to be playable. Oh and potential classes: death knight, hunter, mage, monk, priest, rogue, shaman, warlock, warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    What leader? Zul'jin joined the Horde, Zul'jin also died in BC.
    I believe the Amani currently have no canon leader, or at least not one we're acquainted with as of Legion. Warlord Daakara died in Cata, and his successor Kazra'jin died at the Throne of Thunder during MoP. Presumably someone has stepped up to the plate at this point but I don't think we've met them, and probably won't unless they factor into BfA on some level.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead