Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Watching America give up all its influence in the Arab world is pretty great. maga

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Gotta love the outrage from racist liberals over anything related to Israel.
    That's the problem people have like you and the zionist bunch, criticizing Israel and the Israelie government does not make you an anti-semite. I hope you are aware you're using the "everyone that disagrees with me is hitler" argument here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    That's the problem people have like you and the zionist bunch, criticizing Israel and the Israelie government does not make you an anti-semite. I hope you are aware you're using the "everyone that disagrees with me is hitler" argument here.
    I think my sides will burst from the irony...

If Israel starts ww3 I feel like people here owe me a beer.

This feels like a typical Trump move to do the EXACT opposite of what Obama did because OBAMA. I imagine whoever is in charge of diplomacy and sanity still in the White House strongly advised Trump that this was a bad idea and he just ignored them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I imagine whoever is in charge of diplomacy still in the White House...
    That would be Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who Trump seems to be trying to push out. Of course, keep in mind that Trump said they don't need to backfill all the diplomats they removed from the State Department because Trump is the most important person anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I think my sides will burst from the irony...

If Israel starts ww3 I feel like people here owe me a beer.
    Again your knowledge of anything is as little as they can be. Is that all you trumpettes can do "laugh", you know what they call people that laugh with everything they don't understand right?

Israel won't start anything, if anything the current government what you endorses is being hit hard for corruption by the public. So if they survive this the question to begin with. I know your american and so you aren't used to paying the price of starting a war. If you start a war with your neighbors there won't be a winner everyone loses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its like picking a side when your mom and wife argue about who is the better cook.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I thought Tel Aviv was the capitol of Israel. Shouldn't we wait until the Jews change their capitol to Jerusalem?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Right where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I thought Tel Aviv was the capitol of Israel. Shouldn't we wait until the Jews change their capitol to Jerusalem?
    Israel and Palestine both claim it as their capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Jerusalem is a capital city of Israel, denial of reality can only go on for so long.

It won't end peace process either, because there is nothing to end to begin with. "Peace process" is dead horse that is being kept dragged out of the grave, beaten and put back in. There won't be any peace process while Gaza is ruled by internationally recognized terrorist organization threatening security of Israel, while it is a thing any sort of "peace process" is merely a lip service for big nations so they can feel like they do something here.
    It's not about denial of reality but about pragmatism this is a religious fight and Jerusalem is the exposed nerve. The peace process is dead that is true but our goal is to not make it worse and hope both sides elect governments that truly want peace. Only the extremists think this is a good move, the moderates in the Israeli government do not want this. I suggest you educate yourself more because the shit storm that is coming from this is bound to splash on us in a bad way.

This guarantees that groups like Hamas in Bibi stay in power forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    ...no one dislikes the State of Israel for their ethnicity...
    Hating Jews is the norm amongst Muslims in the Middle East, the ones who don’t hate Jews are rarer than rocking horse poo.

And hating black people as well, though that tends to cross the religious divide in the Middle East. If you thought white supremacists in the West were racist, don’t ever go to the Middle East.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does this have to do with anything in this context?
    You said nobody dislikes Israel for their ethnicity, that is wrong.

It is wrong in the Middle East, it is wrong amongst many that are anti-Israel in the West. Lots of people hate Israel precisely because it is a Jewish state.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    because the Israelis made the de facto capital the de jure capital
    I am beginning to suspect that you literally do not know what those words mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, between this and North Korea, is this guy trying to start World War III before he gets indited!? >_<
    War with fucking who? All of Israel's Arab neighbours are in no state to fight a war and the Palestinians are incapable of really putting up a fight anymore. Hamas is a shell of what once was.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Watching America give up all its influence in the Arab world is pretty great. maga
    The Arab world doesn't care as much as you think they care, especially not after the Arab spring. The facts regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are that there's no one left to really fight for the Palestinians, not even themselves.

Trying to believe the conflict is stuck as it was over twenty years ago as so many politicians and foreign experts do is just farcical. Israel has close to complete dominance over the region except Gaza.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I am beginning to suspect that you literally do not know what those words mean.
    Currently Jerusalem is the de facto capital (i.e. unofficial, but effectively the capital), whereas Tel Aviv is the de jure (i.e. official) capital, making Jerusalem the de jure capital would therefore not make any real difference.

But it would piss off those who hate Jews.

My usage is perfectly acceptable.

SIGH, as I said where is the context in your blabbering - did you see what I replied to?
    Yes, the person said that liberals hate anything to do with Israel due to racism (against Jews), to which you said “...no one dislikes the State of Israel for their ethnicity...”, but that is not true.

Jews are an ethnic group, lots of people hate Israel because it is a Jewish state, including many regarded as liberals.

If you’d said ‘...not everyone...’, or perhaps even ‘..the majority doesn’t...’, then fair enough, but you said ‘...no one...’ and that is bollocks.

Do you honestly believe that no one dislikes Israel because they are a Jewish state?
    Last edited by Kalis; 2017-12-06 at 11:36 AM.

Yes, the person said that liberals hate anything to do with Israel due to racism (against Jews), to which you said “...no one dislikes the State of Israel for their ethnicity...”, but that is not true.

Jews are an ethnic group, lots of people hate Israel because it is a Jewish state, including many regarded as liberals.

If you’d said ‘...not everyone...’, or perhaps even ‘..the majority doesn’t...’, then fair enough, but you said ‘...no one...’ and that is bollocks.

Do you honestly believe that no one dislikes Israel because they are a Jewish state?
    Actually they call themselves Israeli, the people who call themselves Jews don't get along with Israelis same goes for half Jews who are scorned by both groups. I am starting to think you don't spend time with those groups, I am not sure why you are pointing to liberals do you think the good Neo Nazis Trump refers to like Jews or something?

Deleted

But it would piss off those who hate Jews.
    You have a really appalling understanding of the abrahamic faiths.

Hint: this pisses me off. I am not a Muslim nor do I support Palestinians, much less suicide bombers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Making the ME more unstable to own the libs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Actually they call themselves Israeli, the people who call themselves Jews don't get along with Israelis...
    Every Israeli I know call themselves Jews, apart from a few who aren’t Jewish.

I am starting to think you don't spend time with those groups...
    I deal with Israelis regularly, I am involved in shipping in the Mediterranean.

I am not sure why you are pointing to liberals do you think the good Neo Nazis Trump refers too like Jews or something?
    The original post mentioned liberals. Saying that many liberals don’t like Jews doesn’t mean neo-Nazis like them, more than one group can hate Jews at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    You have a really appalling understanding of the abrahamic faiths.

Hint: this pisses me off. I am not a Muslim nor do I support Palestinians, much less suicide bombers.
    The far left hating Jews is not uncommon.