Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Lol at Lavar "The grandplan stays the same, all these boys are gonna get on the Lakers watch how ill do this and people will look up and say wow! how did they all get on the lakers?" This is prob the biggest joke ive heard coming out of his mouth lol
    People should really just stop giving that idiot attention.

Kinda unsure how I feel about this "new look" Raptors team. They are winning games they should be winning and we're able to hang around with GSW earlier this season. They really need a guy who can shoot 3s though, as far as perimeter play and passing the ball, they have gotten a lot better at that sort of thing, they just need guys who can make the baskets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mavs-Celtics is a tight game so far. Celts missing Jaylen Brown and Marcus Morris. Going to be interesting to see Tatum get more play and more pressure to do thing both offensively and defensively.

- - - Updated - - -

Some weird shit in this game that probably only interests Celtics fans, but, deep bench was all on the court together at one point...and actually had a positive effect on the score. Some odd looks down the stretch. Celtics were low on wings but for some reason Mavs trotted out a 3 guard look, which Celtics gladly answered and then (when they took over the game that way) kept playing it till the final whistle.

Celtics win in the end, after having been down by 12 at some point. Next up up Spurs on Friday late game. That should be a doozy.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Celtics at Spurs game is delivering. Celtics took an early lead, Spurs chipped away at it and came back. Pops got a technical for arguing early, but he got the calls to go his way after that, most notably a no-call at the near end of the half on Smart that gave the Spurs the ball, where they could immediately inbound, get it to Ginobli at the top of the key who made a half falling 3 pointer to take a 1 point lead into the half.

Hope the second half is as good, but hopefully with the score going the other way

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, SA better win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Nope, SA better win
    FINE THEN.

That last 3 by Irving...amazing it didn't go in. Basically same thing as the first game of the season against the Cavs, Kyrie not quite able to get it to drop and lose on it.

Great game though. This was an away game, feel pretty good if we can play the Spurs like this in an away game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    FINE THEN.

That last 3 by Irving...amazing it didn't go in. Basically same thing as the first game of the season against the Cavs, Kyrie not quite able to get it to drop and lose on it.

Great game though. This was an away game, feel pretty good if we can play the Spurs like this in an away game.
    *giggles in winnings*

LMA all the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    *giggles in winnings*

LMA all the way!
    Errr, you mean Ginobli all the way. Dude made clutch 3's at BOTH ends of halves to win it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Errr, you mean Ginobli all the way. Dude made clutch 3's at BOTH ends of halves to win it.
    Well yeah. Going to always love the Big 3 OG, but I am happy LMA is able to step up while Kawhi is still out. Also, he's from Univ of Texas and left the year before Durant came.

Ginobli is like Dirk: Age is just a number

10+ Year Old Account
    Celtics beat the Pistons, at the Pistons, returning the favour of their own home loss to the Pistons a few weeks back.

Was a good game. Still not exactly sure about the Celtics bench. More often then not they seem to have trouble scoring if parts of the deeper bench are out there (against similar competition).

15+ Year Old Account
    Celtics beat the Pistons, at the Pistons, returning the favour of their own home loss to the Pistons a few weeks back.

Was a good game. Still not exactly sure about the Celtics bench. More often then not they seem to have trouble scoring if parts of the deeper bench are out there (against similar competition).
    Well they did give up a lot getting kyrie.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Celtics just tweeted this:

"Full #NEBHInjuryReport for tonight in Chicago: Injury report for tonight:

- Al Horford - questionable (right knee contusion)
    - Kyrie Irving - out (left quad contusion)
    - Marcus Morris - out (left knee rehab)
    - Gordon Hayward - out (left ankle fracture)"

a.k.a. we're going to give these guys the day off cause there's no way the Bulls beat us even without these guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe it's not just a day off...

"Sources: Boston forward Marcus Morris is expected to miss extended time as he and the team work on solution for nagging left knee."

Charania/Vertical

Going to mean more minutes for Brown and Tatum.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the Celtics lost too tonight, against a bad Bulls team. What a shitty sports day. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Went to bed straight after game ended yesterday, but needed to comment on something: BOY, is the Celtics defense a lot weaker without Horford. Praying he's not having many rest days or injuries the rest fo the way cause this sucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a brighter note, Kawhi is back!

10+ Year Old Account
    On a brighter note, Kawhi is back!
    Spurs are legit kinda scary. 3rd in the league WITHOUT Kawhi. Having him back should technically only elevate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    He may not be playing, but Hayward reuniting with the Jazz tonight. Too bad the Jazz play phenomenally against bad teams, and always lose against top-tier teams.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spurs are legit kinda scary. 3rd in the league WITHOUT Kawhi. Having him back should technically only elevate them.
    Still think without that dirty shit from ZaZa last year the spurs could have beat the Warriors.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    He may not be playing, but Hayward reuniting with the Jazz tonight. Too bad the Jazz play phenomenally against bad teams, and always lose against top-tier teams.
    Apparently Gobert got injured early first quarter in this game. I tuned in after getting food and they mentioned he was out for the rest of the game. That won;t make things easier for the Jazz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also looking at the nba standings both west and east are such a mess tbh lots of teams with barely more wins then losses or vice versa and a lot of teams with double the amount of losses then they have won :P and only 4 teams over 20 wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Still think without that dirty shit from ZaZa last year the spurs could have beat the Warriors.
    maybe. LMA was a bit more inconsistent last year than this year. I think this year they put up a really good fight.

I wanna see Ginobli and Parker get one more ring...since 4 isnt enough (and Tim Duncan has 5. Big 3 should have even rings, damnit) xD

Fun fact: Steve Kerr used to replace Tony Parker during the 2003 playoffs!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Ricky Rubio is freaking KILLING the Celtics tonight. It's amazing. (Celtics seem totally off their game all game though, it's not just Rubio, even if he's playing really well)

- - - Updated - - -

Jonas Jerebko and Donovan Mitchell got in on the act too. Celtics shooting something like 25% or less from 3 and everything shakes, rattles or bounces out of the rim on other shots as well.

Biggest problem is Celtics bench though. With Heyward gone and Markus Morris dealing with injury there's just no one to bring leadership to the bench unit, meaning they pass it around pretty decently, but no one makes that one move to create the shot, and when they do, they often don't take it.

Celtics 11 points behind with a minute to go, doubt they get anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, deep bench players came in and that was that.

I think this is the Utah Jazz spiting you cause you suggested jumping on the Celtics bandwagon @-aiko-

They were like WE'LL SHOW HER!!!

So, next time, could you not? Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched the end of this OKC-Sixers triple OT game. Pretty nutso. OKC managed to drag it out of the fire.

I'll have to say this, most people seem to be totally on the Embiid bandwagon and think he's hilarious, but I honestly think he's a bit of an overrated asshat.