Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Alliance can happily have him.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

He's openly screamed about wanting to leave the Horde on multiple occasions. Goodbye Aethas, you cowardly turd.

Deleted
    Silvermoon don't give a flying fuck about Aethas, miserable bootlicker.

Jaina won't be happy, considering his actions during Theramore and Mists.

Deleted
    I like how people keep bringing up Jaina.
    She's not the leader of the Alliance. King Anduin is.
    She literally has no say in the matter. She'll be far too busy settling things with her mother and Daelin followers who probably hate her guts.

If Anduin says the Void Elves and Aethas (if he is the one that starts dabbling in the void) are in, then they're in.

What's she gonna do? Teleport away with a huff? Wouldn't be the first time.

Unfortunately Blood Elves are hated enough that nobody gives a fuck that they're switching sides. It would be funny to see if it was a small portion of troll, orc or humans.

Technically Aethas proved his neutrality with the Fire Mage artifact that was handed over to the Kirin Tor instead of Silvermoon. That might grey out his relationship with Jaina given that the Alliance accepts him overall.

Deleted
    I like this theory. From my experience Aethas has always been after power and if he is highly sensitive to these forces Khadgar mentions, he might very well try and pursue the void. I'd like him as another character to build up the Void elf lore. Or just give us High Elves.

We must come up with a name for High elf addicted players, Helf Elves? I mean now we have Blood Elves, who was addicted to Fel, Void Elves who uses void, which probably makes them addicted to it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    -1 valkyr resu for Sylvanas being used up for her sister if she truly wanted to be valiant. Would this bring up another "at the hour of her third death dilemma?".

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    It hasn't been confirmed information yet, not even WoWPedia could find a single citation making the claim from a confirmed source.

The only information I know for sure is Alleria Windrunner is the first being that is able to grant mastery over the void. Alleria is a High Elf, all Blood Elves are High Elves. The High Elves were the factions of Blood Elfs that didn't agree with Kael'thas and drink from the corrupted sunwell like the Blood Elves did. The High Elves remained loyal to the Alliance and so it only makes sense to me that it's that faction that becomes the Blood Eleves. I highly doubt Aethas would ever join the Alliance after the whole Jaina and Dalaran situation
    just wanted to remind you that everyone else in this thread knew you were wrong a month ago.
    Last edited by Teerack; 2018-02-14 at 05:06 AM.

The whole point of the character is that he is a blood elf and tries to represent his race in the neutral city for mages. Making him void addicted emo seems kinda like very lame way for his character to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    The Alliance can happily have him.
    Hey, I'm Alliance main and I don't want that POS backstabber in the Alliance either. The only way I want to see him is his head on a pike outside Stormwind gates.

So whoever claims he wants Aethas in the Alliance certainly doesn't speak for me.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I hope so, Alliance deserves him.
    It'll never happen, especially since he was the one who directly caused Jaina to lose her shit over the Blood Elves/Horde in Dalaran. And who's coming back in BFA for the Alliance? Jaina.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, if Lor'themar loses his !@#$ and kicks Aethas's sorry ass out of Quel'thalas, I wouldn't be too surprised. With all that Kirin Tor buttlicking, he has more than earned it, there is no need to discuss any dabbling in Shadow magic. Besides, Aethas is a mage... When do Mages wield Shadow/Void magic since? That's supposed to be a Priests' thing.

And BEs have had Priests since WC3 at least... Why weren't they banished for using Shadow magic then? Were they all holy/disc specced? Or was Shadow magic permitted under Anasterian and Kael, and it was banned only recently? Too many holes in the plot ^^

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Well, if Lor'themar loses his !@#$ and kicks Aethas's sorry ass out of Quel'thalas, I wouldn't be too surprised. With all that Kirin Tor buttlicking, he has more than earned it, there is no need to discuss any dabbling in Shadow magic. Besides, Aethas is a mage... When do Mages wield Shadow/Void magic since? That's supposed to be a Priests' thing.

And BEs have had Priests since WC3 at least... Why weren't they banished for using Shadow magic then? Were they all holy/disc specced? Or was Shadow magic permitted under Anasterian and Kael, and it was banned only recently? Too many holes in the plot ^^

That's not a hole, because priests using shadow magic wasn't part of the lore until Vanilla. So yeah...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The whole point of the character is that he is a blood elf and tries to represent his race in the neutral city for mages. Making him void addicted emo seems kinda like very lame way for his character to continue.
    also aethas now has a nightborne apprentice that makes it more related to the new race of the horde

Furthermore if he joins Alliance, kirin Tor becomes full Alliance as well. Not a bad thing since it was Alliance from the start.
    And well, Purge 2.0 would be fun.

Deleted
    The only way Jaina would accept him into Alliance is him being turned into a living ice statue and placed in the Kul Tiras' main hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post

And BEs have had Priests since WC3 at least... Why weren't they banished for using Shadow magic then? Were they all holy/disc specced?
    High/Blood Elves always had a strong connection with the Light. Even when they felt the Light had abandoned them after the Scourge invasion, they still found ways to twist it in order to harness its powers (and thus Blood Knights were born). So... yes. They most likely were all Holy Priests until they met with the Forsaken and were introduced to the Cult of Forgotten Shadows. And at that point those Elves mostly reside in Undercity, not Silvermoon.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    High/Blood Elves always had a strong connection with the Light. Even when they felt the Light had abandoned them after the Scourge invasion, they still found ways to twist it in order to harness its powers (and thus Blood Knights were born). So... yes. They most likely were all Holy Priests until they met with the Forsaken and were introduced to the Cult of Forgotten Shadows. And at that point those Elves mostly reside in Undercity, not Silvermoon.
    But the core philosophical tenet of Priests is that light cannot exist without shadow, and viceversa, which by the way is what separates them from Paladins, who are embodiments of pure Light. And that applies to all kinds of Priests, not only BE/Forsaken ones.