Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Sylvanas is...alive?

This thread is majorly late, but i've been super busy i just wanted to point out the fact that SYLVANAS DOESN'T have the blue skin tone of undeath, IS THERE SOMETHING I'M MISSING? Her skin is back to a normal fleshy color..so is she technically undead anymore? She went into banshee form in the trailer yes but that skin color deal really struck me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanz View Post
    This thread is majorly late, but i've been super busy i just wanted to point out the fact that SYLVANAS DOESN'T have the blue skin tone of undeath, IS THERE SOMETHING I'M MISSING? Her skin is back to a normal fleshy color..so is she technically undead anymore? She went into banshee form in the trailer yes but that skin color deal really struck me.
    What?
    /10char

This is a "normal fleshy color" to you? what the fuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

She is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhmm.. she is so alive that her skin is pale and when her eyes glow you can see the light through her cheeks. Yep... shes totally breathing again.

Wouldn't it be funny if this is the moment OP realizes he's colorblind. She's still purple/blue, nothing has changed there

They made her skin a light lavender color. Hopefully they reflect the change in game as well as change her makeup to the running mascara than the elven markings
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artoria View Post
    What?
    /10char

This is a "normal fleshy color" to you? what the fuck.

In what world is that the same skin tone?

In what world are EITHER of those "normal fleshy color"s

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    She’s not alive... she just got alittle more hours in makeup. Thou I can see that could be an out for her instead of her impending cremation next expac

5+ Year Old Account
    My point is as we've always seen her previously she has always had that blue undead skin, that undeniable chill of undeath. In the BFA cinematic her skin was entirely different. Entirely.

The difference in the color is due to artistic interpretation. Move along now.

I can forgive OP for thinking the second one is a "normal fleshy color" seeing as it's extremely similar to a troll's skin color, which is exactly what OP is.

Well void elves dont exactly got normal skin color either
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

They just changed it for the cinematic because the blue skin would've looked goofy in that context.

7+ Year Old Account
    My point is as we've always seen her previously she has always had that blue undead skin, that undeniable chill of undeath. In the BFA cinematic her skin was entirely different. Entirely.
    It is still not the colour of a Blood/High Elf's skin. So don't worry, she's dead.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    I can forgive OP for thinking the second one is a "normal fleshy color" seeing as it's extremely similar to a troll's skin color, which is exactly what OP is.
    Right, I'm a troll for pointing out the blantant visual changes to a character and then trying to open a discussion about it.

You do know she has 2 sisters (and an entire race of blood elves) that she used to look like right? She is an undead blood/high elf. She in definitely NOT the normal colour of that race

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Well void elves dont exactly got normal skin color either
    Good thing void elves skin color isn't a "normal fleshy color" it's a color that's a side effect of housing void powers.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    In one with different ambiences? Lighting?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Eh, I can stretch the shift from the old skin color to the BfA trailer skin color to something changing with Sylvanas. Stretching that to her being ALIVE again (literally never going to happen for marketing purposes alone if nothing else) is just ridiculous, though.