Quote Originally Posted by memphx View Post
    Well the game itself should provide fun via pve and pvp conent. Gear was always a crutial part of the game from both sources. It doesn't feel great to progress on a mythic boss for weeks and get a loot which is worse than the one you already have. This is a clearly big problem in PvE. The last tier's mythic itemlevel was 930+ not counting the two legendaries and the weapon itemlevel ppl should have somewhere around 935. But instead these raiders and a lot of my "casual" friends who raid only hc and normal got 950-960 before the launch. This is wrong.
    link to armory of your heroic raiding friends that are 950-960 without antorus gear because i am not buying it.

I still don't ge it why anyone like titanforged system. It is the absolute worse thing ever happened to this game. There is basically no difference between difficulty levels since anyone can loot any kind of itemlevel from everywhere. Warforged +5 was OK, but no more. Until they remove this I personally will not return to mythic raiding. It doesn't worth it.
    Oh no one less whiner in mythic raids because it doesn't worth it

me think that so too yep

Im not talking about guild average ilvl. A few of them have it for sure.

Deleted
    Well the game itself should provide fun via pve and pvp conent. Gear was always a crutial part of the game from both sources. It doesn't feel great to progress on a mythic boss for weeks and get a loot which is worse than the one you already have. This is a clearly big problem in PvE. The last tier's mythic itemlevel was 930+ not counting the two legendaries and the weapon itemlevel ppl should have somewhere around 935. But instead these raiders and a lot of my "casual" friends who raid only hc and normal got 950-960 before the launch. This is wrong.
    If you got 950 ilvl only doing HC ToS, you must be the luckiest man alive. Even after several HC clears on multiple chars (and a +10 dungeon done very week), my highest character equipped had like 940 with a few very lucky procs.

There were a few 950+ people (equipped) shown on wowprogress before Antorus launch. They were mythic raiders or pvp players with insane luck (there was a french pvp guy 952 equipped with only titanforged procs, but this kind of sheer luck is so rare that's insignificant). Saying that people got 950-960 only doing NM and HC ToS is straight up bullshit and contradicts wowprogress. Or would you mind linking armories of your "casual" friends?
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-12-06 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    If you got 950 ilvl only doing HC ToS, you must be the luckiest man alive. Even after several HC clears on multiple chars (and a +10 dungeon done very week), my highest character equipped had like 940 with a few very lucky procs.

There were a few 950+ people (equipped) shown on wowprogress before ToS launch. They were mythic raiders or pvp players with insane luck. Saying that people got 950-960 only doing NM and HC is straight up bullshit.
    I quit after 200 wipes on KJ around 50%. And I had 945-ish while others who weren't even 6m got higher ilvl. Call it jealousy or whatever you wan't I had no reward feeling in tis expansion. The highest rewards were some titles and some mounts whoo.. great.

Titanforge aside, any news or we're just sticking to the mathematically impossible meme?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it the slaying or the looting you find more satisfying?

Also 950-960 ilvl without split runs is incredibly dubious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Titanforge aside, any news or we're just sticking to the mathematically impossible meme?
    Memematically impractical.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Honestly if Limit didn't kill Aggramar already with the head start they had and the cutting edge class stacking that they have access to, it probably is mathematically impossible

Kappa

Deleted
    I quit after 200 wipes on KJ around 50%. And I had 945-ish while others who weren't even 6m got higher ilvl. Call it jealousy or whatever you wan't I had no reward feeling in tis expansion. The highest rewards were some titles and some mounts whoo.. great.
    That's not the point, you said that "a lot of my "casual" friends who raid only hc and normal got 950-960 before the launch" which is straight up wrong. Even in the best mythic guilds 950 equipped and optimized at the end of ToS was very rare.

But mathematics shows that Limit took 9.9x longer (5h47m vs 35m) to kill Kin, and thus must be 9.9x less skilled than Method. So if Method couldn't kill it in 7 hrs, Limit will take a week! Math so gud

10+ Year Old Account
    Mathematically Unpossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahyestwo View Post
    But mathematics shows that Limit took 9.9x longer (5h47m vs 35m) to kill Kin, and thus must be 9.9x less skilled than Method. So if Method couldn't kill it in 7 hrs, Limit will take a week! Math so gud
    Limit is implying Method/Exorsus bugged Kin'garoth. Why they released their kill video to show that they're clean and put pressure on Method/Exorsus to release their videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    If you play the character a lot, War/Titanforging doesn't actually change anything; it just pushes forward the ilvl curve. Getting a lot of titanforges is equivalent to getting a lot of drops. And since the chance is equal based on difficulty, the average ilvl difference between tiers is consistent with pre-forging days.
    That's taken in a vacuum, you're ignoring the fact that the ilvl curve can be pushed beyond the base level of the next tier. Which is where some of the problem stems from, layering power progression in RNG isn't popular among a lot of people.
    Last edited by fohpo; 2017-12-06 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Syntax

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate Cheeks View Post
    When I raided, it was for the glory, not the gear.
    Everybody who says this gives themselves the best gear and the highest ilvl gear to their friends

When was the last time a US guild killed an end of tier boss World First? Does anyone know off the top of their head? (serious question and not trolling). MOP keeps coming up in my head for some reason.
    Last edited by Softbottom; 2017-12-06 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    When was the last time a US guild killed an end of tier boss? Does anyone know off the top of their head? (serious question and not trolling). MOP keeps coming up in my head for some reason.
    Uh, I'm gonna say US guilds kill end of tier bosses literally every tier ever in the history of the game.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Limit is implying Method/Exorsus bugged Kin'garoth. Why they released their kill video to show that they're clean and put pressure on Method/Exorsus to release their videos.
    There was a quote from Blizzard some time ago, that they have devs following the race. Observing top guilds live. If they bugged the fight intentionally... they'd know.

Deleted
    Mythic raids follow certain rules.

1. Don't post videos until 3 Guilds have killed the boss.
    2. Don't stream (goes with the first one)
    3. The Guild with the firstkill get to be first to release the video (Money reasons).

These are more unspoken rules/agrements between players. I personally don't think Limit is the only guild capable of killing Kin'garoth in a legit way...
    Last edited by mmocc439c57469; 2017-12-06 at 08:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Everybody who says this gives themselves the best gear and the highest ilvl gear to their friends
    Your experiences are not universal.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Definitely a very interesting situation. Math-related trolling aside, that's just way too big a discrepancy in kill time between top-tier guilds. And Method/Exo clearly don't need to cheat (beat Limit on kills to the next two, plus their overall track records). I highly doubt Method would do it and their 35m kill time was a case of skill + a really good pull. But if they (Method and Exo) did cheat and they were banned, and someone like SB takes the crown, the Blood Legion memes would flow non-stop.