Poll: Vote.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Nope. WoD was strike one, Legion was strike two, and BfA is three. I'm done for good, the direction of the game is just not for me anymore.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Recently came back for rp, and antorus. I love the game just don't always have time to play.

I'm on the fence.

I quit the game and I couldn't really play even if I wanted as I don't have a very good gaming PC anymore. But I do anticipate building another one at some indeterminate point in the future. However, I'm focusing a lot more on my life outside of video games so I doubt I'd have time for WoW even if I wanted to play, especially if they keep the bullshit timesink grinds which were introduced in Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pre-no, but a lot will depend on their promises about classic servers. It seems this will be the last chance to convince me that they are still able to answer for their words and can take right decisions.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2018-01-15 at 07:44 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Sounds like a personal problem to me. You don't consider it a game and don't have fun anymore. So feel free to quit if you don't like it. But raging at the game because it's not what you personally like it to be anymore is just immature.
    Ah yes, using expletives to demonstrate my frustration with specific systems is clearly just immature raging. I guess your point of making this thread was to bash people who aren't coming back, well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Ah yes, using expletives to demonstrate my frustration with specific systems is clearly just immature raging. I guess your point of making this thread was to bash people who aren't coming back, well played.
    Um, I'm not the OP. Try to keep up.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like some things the announced for BfA, like Allied Races. However, the craptastic condition of many class specs right now is keeping me from moving forward. Blizz straight up ignored so much feedback, concerns, and genuine problems on classes from Legion Alpha to now.
    Many classes I love to play are a mess and the Legion Pruning killed A LOT of fun I used to have with my Paladin, Hunter, Rogue and Warlock.
    For me, the real deciding factor will be what changes are done to classes from BfA beta into the Launch. I'm expecting the worst though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'l try Classic and see how that goes.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

makes me happy to see so many people want to come back for legacy servers

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    yes. however they pour a huge can of rotten tomatoes on top of it.

this feeling that grinding is fun, is just old and tiring. AP and exreme rep grinding, TF/WF its all just too much pathetic time sink grinding. it isnt a challenge to grind, it is purely a massive time sink.

flying debacle is another example of piss poor design. time gating something that doesnt need to be gated. the game is fundamentally flawed. too many people are blind to this and the devs are catering to those blind players rather than actually fixing the issues.

i dont want shit simply handed to me in the mailbox for logging in, but ffs, grinding isnt the only way to force challenge, yet it has become the only way blizzard uses.

as fun as some ideas BfA brings, they are still doused with RNG and Grind to such a horrible degree that it has made the game un-enjoyable.
    Biggest complaint from the players is the class is were gutted and feel boring. So what does Blizzard say? " We feel the classes are in a good spot so no changes in BfA" Ion and his Devs suck
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Classic WoW announcement got me back into WoW. Tried out Private Servers again, got a taste of it but I didn't want to continue playing a Private Server. Decided I would give Legion another shot (Antorus was coming out and looked cool) and I'm enjoying it. Argus is solid for their catch up zone (Fuck Tannan) and I'm enjoying the lore even though it's written pretty meh, but enjoyable in the end.

Friends wanted me to raid with them so I'm doing that now, still playing catch up but not hating it! I'll give BFA a shot as it doesn't look awful and I mean, my three biggest hyped Expansion since Wotlk turned out to be the three I disliked the most (Though Legion is solid now) so maybe BFA will be the reverse haha. Also with Blizz giving us Classic I figured I'd at least try BFA. Overall Classic is what I am mainly excited for, but I will play BFA and if I like it enough I'll play it along with Classic if Classic does release sometime in BFA's lifespan.

p.s Also playable fucking Nightborne. Dark Elves are my favourite fantasy race and they're close enough, so fuck yeah.

Nah. WoD and Legion was just me being lured in and staying when it's new because of 'new car smell'. When I stopped and analyzed, I didn't enjoy the game even close to how I used to. Heck, Legion I didn't even play long enough for the first raid or do all the dungeons, which is a first for me.

Shame, I still remember being excited getting a world first achievement on Mist launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    so far waiting BFA book that will be published, but most likely, if i back, it will be for classic servers, and just a month or 2
    of course option to be back to future exp after BFA is still available, even the worst exp - WoD - i played it after they made flying, because I promised my rl friends i'll play if they ever give flying, and they did
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm coming back for mostly Battle for Azeroth. I'm not about to give up the chance to race change my Paladin into a badass Lightforged Draenei and my Rogue into a Nightborne.

I might check out Legacy Servers as well, try it out for a bit before I inevitably just go back to the main servers because I'm a p00si who doesn't like challenge (Nah but seriously, probably just gonna go back to my main account cuz BfA will have sooo much content I'll need to do)
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?