Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    What do you expect, the "big dick" Europeans are professionals. They time their life around WoW. The US don't. They cannot (will not) get time off work for a couple of weeks just to play a game. What happens when professionals play amateurs? 99 times out of a 100 the pros win.
    Come I clap for you. Limit are casual scrubs man.

Deleted
    Players don't know what they want. When it's hard they cry, when it's easy they cry.

Then again Blizzard should learn the word middle ground, they seem to swing from too easy to too hard all the time lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Didn't we spend the last 5 months crying over how Blizzard tuned the raids way too hard by catering to Method/Exorsus style guilds?
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Players don't know what they want. When it's hard they cry, when it's easy they cry.

Then again Blizzard should learn the word middle ground, they seem to swing from too easy to too hard all the time lately.

Going from one end of the spectrum to the opposite end does not make something good.

what a massive disappointment this race. 10/11 in one day.

It's not the difficulty that's the problem, it's the fact that all these other systems and this terrible balance makes it basically impossible to tune anything reasonably.

There has been tons of complaining about all of these horrible systems, Blizzard literally ignores any feedback that isn't shoving a vibrating dildo up their asses, so expecting the game to ever reach a state of "good" let alone "great" is beyond misguided.

Who cares how fast it's killed? 99% of mythic guilds will take weeks or months to clear it.

So... NA is stuck at 9/11?

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    It's not the difficulty that's the problem, it's the fact that all these other systems and this terrible balance makes it basically impossible to tune anything reasonably.

There has been tons of complaining about all of these horrible systems, Blizzard literally ignores any feedback that isn't shoving a vibrating dildo up their asses, so expecting the game to ever reach a state of "good" let alone "great" is beyond misguided.
    I think its pretty clear that the only way to "challenge" top guilds is with an insane amount of instant wipe mechanics that all 20 members need to react to...constantly.

The fact Method and Exorsus were even able to kill KJ in the state they did pretty much proved tuning for them is hopeless.

Reports thus far seem to conclude that this is a very uneventful raid tier. But let's see how this one turns out. I, for one, never count out a Worldmakers ability to produce some spicy drama.

For every person who posts "NA stuck at 9/11 LUL" we delay our Aggramar kill by 1 hour.

Didn't we spend the last 5 months crying over how Blizzard tuned the raids way too hard by catering to Method/Exorsus style guilds?
    Imagine if there was a middle ground somewhere

Reports just in that Limit, the American Guild, also known as "America's only hope", "The Final Frontier", and "Freedom Fighters" are promising to "delay our Aggramar kill by 1 hour" for "every person who posts "NA stuck at 9/11 LUL"". This is a concerning turn of events for The Freedom Fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    I'm still happy with the tuning for a not top 50 guild. For the top 50 this definitely looks a little easy, maybe Blizz offering a break after the month-long burnout that was the ToS race. I remember Method and Exorsus saying the tier was exhausting, potentially trying to give them a bit of a breather.
    Yea I'd rather mythic not be tuned for the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I feel like the majority of you are routinely downplaying the psychological factors that having a difficultly tuned raid can have on the general base of players.

I, for one, feel that having difficulty in the game can positively influence multiple facets of the game, including, but not limited to, giving the humdrum player something to work toward and a feeling of comradery for those they cheer for. I don't feel like this can be overstated enough. I am personally adamant that if all content in the game were clear-able on day one that the game would, on average, be worse for the typical player, or, at the very least, have an abrogating imprint on the population of World of Warcraft--the world would seem easily quelled, and thus, trivialized.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    I feel like the majority of you are routinely downplaying the psychological factors that having a difficultly tuned raid can have on the general base of players.

I, for one, feel that having difficulty in the game can positively influence multiple facets of the game, including, but not limited to, giving the humdrum player something to work toward and a feeling of comradery for those they cheer for. I don't feel like this can be overstated enough. I am personally adamant that if all content in the game were clear-able on day one that the game would, on average, be worse for the typical player, or, at the very least, have an abrogating imprint on the population of World of Warcraft--the world would seem easily quelled, and thus, trivialized.

90% of the WoW population doesn't even know a WF race is going on.

90% of the WoW population doesn't even know a WF race is going on.
    I don't know why you attempt to debase my argument on statistics alone. Frankly, I find that kind of discontenting. I feel like you weren't being the least bit spadeful while you were single handedly excavating my personal feelings into a dumpster. Please refrain from hurting my feelings in the future. The people on this board are human beings, just like you. Treat them accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post

i want the fear i miss the fear

10+ Year Old Account

True in a sense, but content being seen as "too easy" is particularly problematic when it's the last (and therefore, by far the longest) tier in an expansion cycle.

I'd personally prefer it if the latter bosses were severely challenging even for the best guilds with ToS gear levels (Mythic this is), and that with gear earned from the earlier bosses over the weeks, they became more manageable.

The rest of us plebs would then eke away at the bosses over the following months, again, with the same idea in mind, except obviously a lot slower, due to our far more limited raid hours and, in most cases, lower skill levels.

Deleted

Tbe problem is, that there is.no real middle ground. Top 5 guilds are just too good. If a boss can be killed, they kill it within two days, just by the amount of pulls they do. Check all end bosses. Most were killed within a few days post nerf. If a boss lasted long after tuning pass it was prorbably due to limited attempts (LK). But if it is possible to kill it, they die within a few days. So either raid cannot be done and "OMG overtuned", or can be, and then "EZ shitshow". Except for Xavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    True in a sense, but content being seen as "too easy" is particularly problematic when it's the last (and therefore, by far the longest) tier in an expansion cycle.

I'd personally prefer it if the latter bosses were severely challenging even for the best guilds with ToS gear levels (Mythic this is), and that with gear earned from the earlier bosses over the weeks, they became more manageable.

The rest of us plebs would then eke away at the bosses over the following months, again, with the same idea in mind, except obviously a lot slower, due to our far more limited raid hours and, in most cases, lower skill levels.
    What would you to propose to account for class stacking, split running, and titanforge? TF isn't going anywhere whether we like it or not. At least they're bringing back the class buff thing. For split running, solutions have been proposed that hurt the overall player base. If you have any ideas though, throw them in here, as this thread gets high traffic, probably from Blizzard themselves
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2017-12-07 at 05:41 AM.