Derek Wolfe was put on IR. Seems like he is always hurt, in hindsight keeping Malik Jackson instead would have been a better idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Derek Wolfe was put on IR. Seems like he is always hurt, in hindsight keeping Malik Jackson instead would have been a better idea.
    Understandable sentiment, but would you even have been able to afford him? Wolfe came cheap, Jackson definitely did not.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Understandable sentiment, but would you even have been able to afford him? Wolfe came cheap, Jackson definitely did not.
    I remember Jackson saying he would have signed cheaper if they talked to him before the season, which is when Wolfe did his contract. There is kind of a curse on Elway's second contracts too, so it could have been the other way around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol with all this suspension talk here and there you can realy feel the hatred for the patriots lol.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    And I guess throwing a referee's flag carries the same punishment as assaulting a prone defenseless player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Third week in a row the Raiders go against a team missing a key player.

If we make the playoffs we owe lady luck a frenchie.

- - - Updated - - -

Goodell just got his contract extension. Details to come soon.

Edit: Early rumours suggest 5 years, 200 million. Roughly 90% is financial target and other incentive based, so 20 million guarenteed.

Still better than Matthew Stafford's mega money deal
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2017-12-06 at 08:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Short week is leaving the Saints with a pile of injury question marks. Stupid Thursday games, Peat is out, Ingram is questionable, and no guarantee that previously injured people will be back in time, but if Armstead is back at LT and Lattimore at CB1 then things will look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Short week is leaving the Saints with a pile of injury question marks. Stupid Thursday games, Peat is out, Ingram is questionable, and no guarantee that previously injured people will be back in time, but if Armstead is back at LT and Lattimore at CB1 then things will look good.
    Yeah short weeks kinda suck. Trufant just came out of concussion protocol, so we have him back for TNF! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Warren Moon has been hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit. Hes taken a leave of absence from the color commentator position with the Seahawks.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Iloka suspension reduced to a fine.

- - - Updated - - -

And I guess throwing a referee's flag carries the same punishment as assaulting a prone defenseless player.
    Peters was suspended by Andy Reid, not the NFL.

Sashi Brown has been fired by the Browns, Hue Jackson will remain as head coach for next season.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why Goodell gets paid so much does he have leverage on all the team owners or something?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I wonder why Goodell gets paid so much does he have leverage on all the team owners or something?
    He gets paid so much because he gets credited with making the owners tons of money since he took over. It doesn't seem to matter how bad his public image is, his reputation for "business acumen" will keep him in the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    As far as I know, it is based on how much revenue the teams get for the most part. I assume a big chunk of it is from the TV deals, which increased a lot somewhat recently. CEOs of other major corporations like McDonalds, most of the major pharmaceuticals, Walmart, etc make $15-25 million a year, and Google's CEO made $200 million last year. He just makes a lot of money to be the owner's (as a collective unit) puppet.

Deleted
    Goodell does a fantastic job. Without the job he does no one would be interested in the sport at all. He deserves to get paid far, far more than the peons who put their health on the line every time they step onto the field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Goodell does a fantastic job. Without the job he does no one would be interested in the sport at all. He deserves to get paid far, far more than the peons who put their health on the line every time they step onto the field.
    at first I was "wat?" then I was "I see what you did there"

>.>
    <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Excited and nervous about todays game! Going to miss most of the first half due to work. Hopefully its on the tv there.

Fuck the saints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Excited and nervous about todays game! Going to miss most of the first half due to work. Hopefully its on the tv there.

Fuck the saints.
    If the Falcons follow their usual script you should be just in time to see Ryan blow it again.

Do you think the Eagles at Rams game could be postponed due to smoke from fires in Southern California

I notice the RAMs had only a Walk thru during the week, rather than a full-on practice. And that was due to smoke from the fires.

Just saw the California fires on TV. And they look pretty bad still

How far are the fires from the Hollywood stadium where the Rams play ?

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Falcons follow their usual script you should be just in time to see Ryan blow it again.
    You wish buddy. The aints going down!