Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wonder where they’ll stick the chiropractor in Ogrimmar. Probably next to the goblins.

Deleted
    I completely switched factions due to being fed up with the orc hunch. Something just clicked in me and I just couldn't stand it anymore.

I'm glad that I turned out to like the Alliance so much more, otherwise this would be really awkward for me. But I'm genuinely happy for the horde on this one, because giving orcs the option almost counts as an allied race of its own, it's that nice.

Still funny though, clamoring for straight back orcs for years and then never play one come release.

im not entirely sure if i would play a hunch orc or a unhunched if the ability came around

i do like saurfangs model though, i want that armor so bad now

This was my favorite announcement at Blizzcon. Can't wait to unhunch some of my orcs, some I like hunched, warlock for example looks kind of Gul'dany with his hunch. But my warrior and DK are going to look super nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    This was my favorite announcement at Blizzcon. Can't wait to unhunch some of my orcs, some I like hunched, warlock for example looks kind of Gul'dany with his hunch. But my warrior and DK are going to look super nice.
    I have to agree, a hunch does kind of fit a Warlock. But a proud Warrior should stand upright.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I have to agree, a hunch does kind of fit a Warlock. But a proud Warrior should stand upright.
    Agreed. Now if they only remove the protruding spine from my Forsaken models I'll be 100% happy with all my races. Not that I play a Forsaken that often, but in case I switch back to priest

Saurfang definitely looks amazing. I do question, though, if this will be something players can also enjoy?

I can tell you right now that, if player Orcs can walk upright, I'll be playing an Orc Warrior almost exclusively in expansion. As it stands, though, I can't say that I'm *really* feeling anything else in the expansion so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Saurfang definitely looks amazing. I do question, though, if this will be something players can also enjoy?

I can tell you right now that, if player Orcs can walk upright, I'll be playing an Orc Warrior almost exclusively in expansion. As it stands, though, I can't say that I'm *really* feeling anything else in the expansion so far.
    Yes it will be for players too, confirmed at blizzcon. Someone made a video of the animations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFKA3e-vmE

They wouldn't make such elaborate emotes for a unique NPC only model, so its definitely the same model players will use. Looks at least 95% finished to me, maybe they will add it in 7.3.5, but knowing Blizz I wouldn't hold my breath.

i just want to play the unhunched orc

Question: who the hell is gonna play a hunched orc now?
    Also can we get unhunched worgen too plz thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    They should do the same for undead. I would say trolls too but...it might mess with a big feature of Zandalari
    Hell, unhunch everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    so you're saying Saurfang is the new Chuck Norris? oO
    New? These are a thing ever since Saurfang cleaved people to pieces back in classic.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    undead hunched over makes sense, they are zombies.

Trolls should be able to do it, but with Zandalari on the way, I doubt it will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I will maintain my orcs as hunched. It's just iconic to the unit we're technically portraying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    I will maintain my orcs as hunched. It's just iconic to the unit we're technically portraying.
    orc grunts weren't hunched.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Iconic? Orcs grunt (which we're suppose to be) were never hunched. Only peons were hunched. And even if we were peons at some points, all the battles and questing should make our body stronger at some point and the hunch should disapear. It's not genetically coded that Orcs should be hunched. Like humans, hard labors can make the body change due to carrying heavy weight. But with enough re-education and healthy life style it's possible to get back in shape.

Battle hardened Orcs should have never been hunched in the first place.

Here's a grunt in WC3 for references:

Saurfang cleaving people to pieces is so old that Saurfang Facts coexisted at the height of Chuck Norris Facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang jokes actually were about as old as the Norris jokes. If the Barrens chat wasn't making Chuck Norris jokes, it was about Saurfang or Mankrik's wife.
    Holy shit lol

Really looking forward for these. Should've been like this from the start. Sarufang looks dope <3

But it's literally, objectively not how a vast majority of orcs are.