Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i feel like the US already had a communist freakout happen or something

i could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    nationalism is against mmo-c rules
    but communism isnt

this isnt an oversight, there are far-left elements on this forum and on its staff.
    disgusting really
    Nationalism isn't against the forum rules post proof instead of being a victim pick up those bootstraps. Just try it once in your life.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Nationalism isn't against the forum rules post proof instead of being a victim pick up those bootstraps. Just try it once in your life.
    'Forbidden Topics
    ...keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed:
    Posts that contribute nothing ("what does this have to do with WoW" etc)
    Meme replies (LOL, TL;DR, OVER 9000, /thread etc)
    Image macros and image memes
    "Do my homework for me" threads. (Asking for a push in the right direction is ok.)
    Religion
    Race/Ethnicity
    Nationalism and nation bashing
    Conspiracies
    Sexually-explicit/Nudity
    Sexuality, Gender, Gender identity
    Medical Advice
    Graphic violence or gore images/videos
    Content that is dangerous or considered illegal'

seems your 'bootstraps' don't get polished very often

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Their goal is to spread it. Are there better ways to spread it? Yeah. But you are still giving them space to spread. Same as any pro nazi/fascism thread. Its even more clear when their sig turns the C in MMOC to a hammer and sickle.
    Hope they ban pro-trump shit as well.

Deleted
    Communists and Nazis are kinda two sides of the same coin. Neither should be silenced, but mocked for their awful ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    So:

Nazism:
    • Takes over the means of production.
    • State owns everything.
    • Kills everyone that disagrees.
    • Mass murdered an entire culture.
    • Crazy inventor and leader.
    • Followed by mindless idiots.

Comunism:
    • Takes over the means of production.
    • State owns everything.
    • Kills everyone that disagrees.
    • Mass murdered an entire culture.
    • Crazy inventor and leader.
    • Followed by mindless idiots.

They are literally the same, the only exception is that fairy tales says "comunist is good that fights against evil because yes"
    Why isn't supporting comunism a crime yet? Just because the soviet holocaust wasnt broadcast live doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    No, thats not what comunism is.
    Educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    Because we don't have thought crimes here in America.
    Actually the U.S. has many thought crimes. I'm sure to think of more later, but we do have at least this guy to kick off that part of the discussion:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Diana

"...the first person to receive a criminal conviction in the United States for artistic obscenity."

So yeah, that "land of the free" thing needs a rewrite.

GG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Assuming there are no untermenschen, there is nothing inherently violent about Nazism.

The reason they are both violent ideologies is that in reality you would have to take away property/remove the untermenschen in order to implement them, hence my original reply...

“Under Nazism the violence is directed at people due to their ethnicity, under Communism the violence is directed at people due to their class, at the end of the day they are both violent ideologies, just they aim their violence at different groups.”
    Your argument equally applies to the interaction between wage Labour and profit motive in capitalist economies.

Too often capitalism is regarded as a zero-state, as some natural state of affairs that requires no effort or maintenance by coercion and violence.

Deleted
    ITT: OP successfully trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    'Forbidden Topics
    ...keep in mind the post contents/subjects that are not allowed:
    Posts that contribute nothing ("what does this have to do with WoW" etc)
    Meme replies (LOL, TL;DR, OVER 9000, /thread etc)
    Image macros and image memes
    "Do my homework for me" threads. (Asking for a push in the right direction is ok.)
    Religion
    Race/Ethnicity
    Nationalism and nation bashing
    Conspiracies
    Sexually-explicit/Nudity
    Sexuality, Gender, Gender identity
    Medical Advice
    Graphic violence or gore images/videos
    Content that is dangerous or considered illegal'

seems your 'bootstraps' don't get polished very often
    That's weird I hear people bring up nationalism all the time on here and never seem them get banned.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    People today have the joy of hindsight, as well as free choice. Anyone who is a Nazi sympathizer or white nationalist today is a terrible person. I'd much rather equate communism to fascism.

All those people you speak of renounced Nazism, and worked against it.
    So I am a terrible person for caring about the sovereignty and laws of my nation rather than bullshit like genociding national identity in favor or fake multiculturalism? Yeah, go jump off a bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    I reckon nazism is banned in Germany. I'm not entirely sure of the extent of the legislation though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    It is in Germany.
    Neither is Nazism banned nor is being a Nazi a crime in Germany, so please stop that idiotic notion!
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Communism, while in practice requiring a facist regime to somewhat work, is still build on some ideas that at least sound nice on paper. Being a Nazi, at least what we have come to understand as being that, is just awful in almost all aspects.

Deleted
    No no, you got it all wrong. According to some people here Communism will make life a million times better!

And it's also the best solution against obesity! Imagine how thin everyone will be once there is nothing to eat but sand and grass

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    No no, you got it all wrong. According to some people here Communism will make life a million times better!
    Ever notice the biggest proponents of communism tend to not come from a background where they had to suffer its depredations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Ever notice the biggest proponents of communism tend to not come from a background where they had to suffer its depredations?
    Yeah, they idolize something theyve never experienced first hand.

Maybe they should ask all the people from Eastern Europe and the Balkans that fled to the US and Canada in the last century why they didnt stay in that glorious communist wonderland.

Also +1 for Stelio Kontos avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Yeah, they idolize something theyve never experienced first hand.

Maybe they should ask all the people from Eastern Europe and the Balkans that fled to the US and Canada in the last century why they didnt stay in that glorious communist wonderland.

Also +1 for Stelio Kontos avatar!
    You know what the college communists like Kurata will say if told to talk to someone who lived it; "but but...those weren't REAL communists!"

Also, thanks, "Atsawin" was getting old, and it was a nickname given by an ex-gf, so figured it was time to go.

Marx and Engels weren't crazy and they didn't kill anyone. The USSR is absolutely not even remotely what Marx and Engels had in mind. They wanted a stateless and classless society where everyone was equal, not a dictatorship by a crazy person who tried to wipe out thousands of people.

Some nationalist and some communist ideas are actually good. While we haven't seen a sensible version of either yet, banning ideas is a big no no.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Marx and Engels weren't crazy and they didn't kill anyone. The USSR is absolutely not even remotely what Marx and Engels had in mind. They wanted a stateless and classless society where everyone was equal, not a dictatorship by a crazy person who tried to wipe out thousands of people.
    See what I mean about "but but, not TRUE Communism!", @Deruyter ?

Wyrt here was kind enough to give us an example.