Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    This needs to be made a sticky on all Celestalon related threads right now.
    You'd preaching to the choir, trying to tell these people anything that conflicts their headconon that apparently development is a one-man show. Is a complete and utter waste of time, you might as well attempt to teach a cow physics.

As somebody who actually played with him....thank god the angry little ginger is moving on

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    You do know he was never on class design right, he was in the balancing team. He didn't have anything to do with with pruning or some shit like that.
    wow's problem with "balance". is something the guy never quite grasped
    He never understood given how many classes/specs wow has, the balance he sought was never
    going to happen. how Classes interacted and counteracted with each other was much more important.
    Given how much of the new expansion is going to be about PVP there is no way he would have remained.

Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    As a WoW player: YAY, finally!
    As a Hearthstone player: oh god please no.
    thank God I don't play HS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Now: - Good riddance he ruined mah gaem!!!
    A few years from now once we've had his replacement for some time: - I miss Celestalon he could balance the classes!!

Word, happens every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Word, happens every time.
    Yeah just like how everyone says that about Ghostcrawler oh wait not they don't and they shit on MMOChamp for posting his absolutely irrelevant tweets on the front page like anyone actually gives a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah just like how everyone says that about Ghostcrawler oh wait not they don't and they shit on MMOChamp for posting his absolutely irrelevant tweets on the front page like anyone actually gives a shit.
    There's been plenty of people hating on Ghostcrawler.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There's been plenty of people hating on Ghostcrawler.
    Thank you for proving my point that I thought was made obvious by my response to the guy

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    wow's problem with "balance". is something the guy never quite grasped
    He never understood given how many classes/specs wow has, the balance he sought was never
    going to happen. how Classes interacted and counteracted with each other was much more important.
    Given how much of the new expansion is going to be about PVP there is no way he would have remained.
    So you're mad at him for trying to balance it when it's impossible to do so, and also mad at him for not being able to balance it?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Hi Celestalon!
    I was afraid it'd sound like this, but hey I've been around here well before he joined the WoW team (I think, don't quote me on this).

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Because this is MMO-Champion, where borderline fans of the game congregate to mostly hate on anything and anyone related to the game?
    Fair enough, it kind of reminds me Ghostcrawler. The same thing happened.

Imagine white knighting a purple haired mong who makes design decisions for a PC game on a tablet.
    Your post contains at least three fallacies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Because (part of) this forum is a shithole? I remember that first day of 7.2 (when they overtuned item level scalling for some specs) some people here wanted to fire half of the devs.
    I can't be the only one assuming these individuals are having issues understanding the difference between correlation and causation.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Awesome news for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    dave kosak gone
    dave holinka gone
    now celestalon gone

Ion is cleaning house of all the shitters.
    Brian Holinka

Guy clearly lacked passion for the game and only did minimum to get that paycheck, glad he is gone not sure the damage he and his team caused can be healed though.

YES

I hope he takes his retarded tablet with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Demoted to Hearthstone? Must have pissed someone off. I kinda feel sorry for them.

Lol, there's people saying they miss Ghostcrawler "coz the game went even more down-hill after he left", staying true to their emo attitudes in regards to this game.

It happened with Ghostcrawler, it'll happen with Celestalon, it'll keep happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now who will everyone blame for wow balancing?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrill View Post
    Maybe now we can get better talents and better specs.
    Would be nice but they already said they don't plan to do much other than on specs that really need it (Like Demo)

Quote Originally Posted by dopefishz View Post
    As a WoW player: YAY, finally!
    As a Hearthstone player: oh god please no.
    Dude what the hell is he going to do to a card game? Prune the health?

Hearthstone will be fine.

someone i know working at blizzard says all the money is coming from Hearthstone and overwatch. Gee, it's almost like Wow is dying