Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Community Director Brasse responds the the MassivelyOP article:

massivelyop dot com/2017/12/08/rift-puts-an-endgame-currency-out-for-real-money-sales/#comment-500175

'Hey there! At the same time that we introduced the ability to buy the end-game currency in packs, we also made it easier to acquire the currency in game, for example, through LFR (Looking for Raid) and Expert runs; next week’s patch boosts it even more.

It is a fact that some folks have more time/less cash and others have more cash/less time. We’re doing our best to find that reasonable balancing point to allow everyone to play, progress and enjoy the game, while still bringing in the revenue needed to support production costs.

We are also absolutely open to feedback and are monitoring it closely… now that players see that it’s not a nightmare to get the captured intel in game, sentiment is shifting. We’re always watching, listening and reading!
    ~Brasse
    (Director of Community and Part-time Dwarf, Trion Worlds)'
    Fails to address anything, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdaemon View Post

massivelyop dot com/2017/12/08/rift-puts-an-endgame-currency-out-for-real-money-sales/#comment-500175

So either you are poor as shit and have all the time in the world, or you can't play but 1 hour a week/month and are loaded as hell. According to her. Because there is no inbetween.

I think I am going to unsub from this Rift subforum. It's nothing but garbage coming from Trion, and I'm tired of their decisions obliterating my great memories I have of this game. It's like an abusive relationship, only I am walking away and don't care if they kill themselves anymore. They're dead to me, but I will keep the good memories of 2011-2012.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So you just putting in some text proves you played? Not how it works.

There, is THAT better for MY proof of how long I've played the game? Where's YOUR proof?

And again there are F2P/B2P games that do not have these P2W/P2A elements. Why are you bringing other games into this let's stick to Rift shall we?
    I bring up other games because Rift isn't the only F2P/B2P game that has a cash shop. Hell they're not the only subscription game that has a cash shop either. You seem to be tunnel visioning on Rift's shop instead of looking at what other games have done. When you compare Rift's shop to other game's shops, its not unheard of to have this sort of thing.

Are you seriously comparing catch up gear to a P2W/P2A system? Yeah safe to say I shouldn't take you seriously.
    Whether you take me serious or not is all on you. I honestly don't care. Doesn't change facts either. Facts are catch up gear from other games (oh crap I just brought up other games which you have forbidden to do so) is no different than the previous tier gear you can buy in the Rift store. Putting ACCESSORIES on the store for $100-250 is an outrageous amount of money that the majority of players won't even bother getting. There are some who can afford it (assuming you are in this boat which explains your firm stance against them) because of RL issues preventing them from raiding every week several days a week to obtain. Those people have guildmates and friends they run stuff with and don't want to be left behind. This allows them one avenue to get SOME (not all) pieces to help carry their own weight when they are able to attend guild raids and such. And just an FYI, selling raid gear has been around since EverQuest 1 from websites that sell it to you and still is a huge market in all current games right now. Trion is just giving players who would normally buy gear like that from other sources a safe & reliable means of getting it while putting a few bucks in their pockets. Again I bring up (oh shit I did it again bringing up other games) Aion and their current model that allows players to sell current tier gear in-game via face to face trades or the auction house by purchasing a cash shop item that allows them to do so.

Oh and GW2 has a cosmetic store and does quite alright. So again you are wrong on that count. Also there is already less content for Rift so your argument there is invalid. This patch had TWO pieces of content.
    So your argument is bringing up a game that forces you to buy their game & forces you to buy all of their expansions so there is no need to sell "usable items" in their cash shop and then compare that to a game that is F2P? Try again.

Oh look at that comparing a 13 year old raid boss bug to a game that should have some form of quality control. Yeah it's safe to say I should just throw you on ignore when you consistently deflect to WoW to try and make Rift appear better here.
    Actually if you reread my post, I never once said that Rift is better or tried to make them appear to be better. I brought up C'Thun because of the circumstances around that boss fight in comparison to what you state is going on with Rift. Again I ask, so you've never played a game that during an expansion released fewer content patches? So you've never played a game that delayed content? So you've never played a game who's expansion had some content disabled/unreleased at launch? So you've never played a game that had FPS issues, crashes, or bugs in it that they tried (and later did) fix bugs were pretty game breaking? So you've never played a game that launched a boss that had bugs in it due to lack of internal testing? (I know I just can't help bringing up other games but when you speak of one game & don't compare it to other games, you're acting rather sheltered and ignorant)

- - - Updated - - -

It reminded me of the days when Sega and Nintendo used to go at each other.
    And one is no longer in operation while the other one is a force to be reckoned with.

But well right now I'd rather be anywhere than Telara.
    And yet nobody is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to play Rift....

Sorry but she is absolutely lying. I know it's her job to do damage control for Trion but well...

Or she is just being ignorant. There has been an absolute outrage over this. But of course sweeping threads under the rug about it means there is no outrage right?

while still bringing in the revenue needed to support production costs.

Games have proven that they can survive without resorting to slimy methods such as this. Try again. I get you need money to fund Trove because it clear as day that your money is going there but you know damn well this is slimy.

Just the usual "it's justified to support development costs". If it's so justified why has your only recent development been a 3 boss raid and one class?

We are also absolutely open to feedback

"Open to feedback"? You mean how you deleted a bunch of threads I saw a day or so ago on the matter? Hmmm sure you are.

So not only is Trion failing to do damage control they are trying to justify a garbage tier move. Not even surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    So either you are poor as shit and have all the time in the world, or you can't play but 1 hour a week/month and are loaded as hell. According to her. Because there is no inbetween.

I think I am going to unsub from this Rift subforum. It's nothing but garbage coming from Trion, and I'm tired of their decisions obliterating my great memories I have of this game. It's like an abusive relationship, only I am walking away and don't care if they kill themselves anymore. They're dead to me, but I will keep the good memories of 2011-2012.
    Honestly I can't blame you mate. I hope you come by now and then because I genuinely like talking with you.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-09 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Facts are catch up gear from other games (oh crap I just brought up other games which you have forbidden to do so) is no different than the previous tier gear you can buy in the Rift store. Putting ACCESSORIES on the store for $100-250 is an outrageous amount of money that the majority of players won't even bother getting. There are some who can afford it (assuming you are in this boat which explains your firm stance against them) because of RL issues preventing them from raiding every week several days a week to obtain. Those people have guildmates and friends they run stuff with and don't want to be left behind. This allows them one avenue to get SOME (not all) pieces to help carry their own weight when they are able to attend guild raids and such. And just an FYI, selling raid gear has been around since EverQuest 1 from websites that sell it to you and still is a huge market in all current games right now. Trion is just giving players who would normally buy gear like that from other sources a safe & reliable means of getting it while putting a few bucks in their pockets. Again I bring up (oh shit I did it again bringing up other games) Aion and their current model that allows players to sell current tier gear in-game via face to face trades or the auction house by purchasing a cash shop item that allows them to do so.
    You clearly have zero understanding of this issue. Did you even read the original post or any of the threads on the rift forums?

The accessories are CURRENT tier. This isn't a catch up mechanic, this is a buy your way to BiS mechanic. Raiding doesn't actually give you enough marks for these accessories (which are hit pieces fyi, and completely necessary for future tiers if there are any), ever. You get 500 captured intel per boss (which there are three of) in Bastion of Steel. You're forced to either cough up this outrageous amount of money, or grind literal thousands of zone events.

The way this currency is sold also bypasses normal gameplay limitations (the weekly cap of 47k). You can get gear much, much faster than raiders can.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Facts are catch up gear from other games (oh crap I just brought up other games which you have forbidden to do so) is no different than the previous tier gear you can buy in the Rift store. Putting ACCESSORIES on the store for $100-250 is an outrageous amount of money that the majority of players won't even bother getting. There are some who can afford it (assuming you are in this boat which explains your firm stance against them) because of RL issues preventing them from raiding every week several days a week to obtain. Those people have guildmates and friends they run stuff with and don't want to be left behind. This allows them one avenue to get SOME (not all) pieces to help carry their own weight when they are able to attend guild raids and such. And just an FYI, selling raid gear has been around since EverQuest 1 from websites that sell it to you and still is a huge market in all current games right now. Trion is just giving players who would normally buy gear like that from other sources a safe & reliable means of getting it while putting a few bucks in their pockets. Again I bring up (oh shit I did it again bringing up other games) Aion and their current model that allows players to sell current tier gear in-game via face to face trades or the auction house by purchasing a cash shop item that allows them to do so.
    You clearly have zero understanding of this issue. Did you even read the original post or any of the threads on the rift forums?

The accessories are CURRENT tier. This isn't a catch up mechanic, this is a buy your way to BiS mechanic. Raiding doesn't actually give you enough marks for these accessories (which are hit pieces fyi, and completely necessary for future tiers if there are any), ever. You get 500 captured intel per boss (which there are three of) in Bastion of Steel. You're forced to either cough up this outrageous amount of money, or grind literal thousands of zone events.

The way this currency is sold also bypasses normal gameplay limitations (the weekly cap of 47k). You can get gear much faster than actual raiders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Why don't you guys tweet that senator that is investigating loot boxes in Star Wars Battlefront 2 like I just did?

RETWEET till it gets his attention.
    https://twitter.com/WockyCC/status/939002007561560065

Let the US government investigate. Maybe, it will finally put an end to all these F2P type games and then we can work on these DLC heavy games next?

Let me see if I get this right. You want not just a couple of the mounts but all 42 mounts which costs anywhere from 800 to 1750 credits (and credits cost on average 150 for $1 meaning that the 1750 credit mount costs around $11.50) in addition to the mount you can only get from the crate (Greenscale Broodling) in addition to a full costume bundle (lets just assume that this would be valued around 1500 credits even though there are plenty of costume bundles that go for 2000-2400 so that 1500 credits) would be in addition to the Intel coins (12000 credits * 5 of them for a total of $400 alone). So lets tally all of these up and see how much of a value you're asking for for thise $250 you'd be paying....11.50*43=494.50 (damn you're already at nearly $500 worth of stuff you're demanding) 494.50+10=504.50+400= a grand total of the value you're asking for to be $904.50 all for a bargain price of $249.99!

So you want to end all F2P games because they sell crap to make them money so they stay in business to continue to be able to offer these F2P games? Oh and then you want to do the same thing to games that offer DLC? Man, you are a feisty little thing aren't you. You must be a riot at parties!

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Nope, it doesn't shut down anything. It is a stupid argument that is wrong, even. Forcing is a very broad definition, and manipulating you to buy something (whether by lowering the amount of currency you get through free means just to spike the MTX sales, or by not allowing it to be gained via free means) should be considered forcing.
    Forcing is making you do something against your will. According to dictionary.com, manipulating is either 1) to manage or influence skillfully, especially in an unfair manner (this is not the case in this instance) or 2) to adapt or change (accounts, figures, etc.) to suit one's purpose or advantage (could be used as this example). Assuming it is the second definition, what game DOESN'T manipulate their players? If a game fails to adapt or change their business practice to suit their own advantage/business needs then that business goes under. Prime example is Blizzard and their stance on vanilla servers. How many times was this topic brought up to them and EVERY DAMN TIME they said "nope never gonna happen"? And look at what's happening now....classic WoW was announced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, yet another MMO-C Thread that's pure comedy gold and has plenty of crocodile tears of false indignation from the usual pool of concerned posters, most of who don't even play Rift.

Let's dig into these 'concerns' shall we? first off, the misconception that Captured Intel is the "end game currency", it's not, the current end game currency is this:

These Legion Datagrams tokens are used as currency to buy these:

That is the current Tier 2 Raid armor pieces which are the best in game, feel free to point out where i can throw money at the screen and get my full set, hint, you have to actually raid the Bastion of Steel to get those Legion Datagrams tokens and you have to raid to get the upgrade pieces.

If you're very lucky you may get a handful of Datagrams in your weekly lockbox, whoopee, 3 more years of that for a piece!! Now lets talk about what seems to have the concerned posters in this Thread so upset and advising us all on how we should play the game and/or spend our money.

Captured Intel is an in-game currency you start to earn the second you enter Vostigar Peaks, the current max level playground zone. You get it from completing the zone's quests, carnages, farming rare mobs, zone events and after the latest hotfix and next week's hotfix it will drop/does drop from all the other zones on the Comet.

They will also drop from Experts and LFR Tartaric Depths for each player (afer next hotfix), so as of now, you have multiple ways to farm up Captured Intel, heck you even get Captured Intel for doing nothing but log in, currently for the next 3-4 weeks you get an extra daily login box which contains the Intel:

But but but Slip, i hear you cry, the concerned posters are screaming P2W and other concerns, why are they so passionate?? well, you can now buy Captured Intel in crates with various amounts, but why you may ask would somebody want to buy stuff that the game just throws at you for playing it and doing your normal routine of dailies/weeklies/Dungeon runs, farming rare mobs in VP, zone events.... why indeed.

Unlike the concerned posters it's not my business to dictate or tell anyone on how to spend their money, if someone that plays for one hour a day wants to splash out and get himself a nice raid quality necklace/earring/ring by buying Captured Intel, so what? little Timmy who plays Rift 20 hours a day gets the same for free, nothing ,nada but strangely enough, little Timmy, if he raids can also get the full Tier 2 set while the one hour a day guy can't, unless he also raids.

Lastly, it's funny how none of the concerned posters pointed out that during the current Fae Yule event, every level 70 player whether Patron or F2P can get themselves a nice, free piece of Tier 2 Raid gear plus a free Levitation mount by simply collect sparkle items which drop from doing zone events, Dungeons and after next week's hotfix, Unstable Artifact events, why aren't the concerned posters up in arms at a free piece of Raid 2 gear being handed out to everyone? makes you wonder....

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...rd-pack-2.html

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ition-p2w.html

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-catch-up.html

Just the only 3 threads I could find since the CM's got rid of most of them.

Can't blame people. It's the complete opposite of "No tricks, No traps".

Ah well thankfully there are some decent F2P MMOs out there that don't pull this kind of nonsense and hell even B2P games are worth the one time throw down imo.

https://www.gdcvault.com/play/102038...ubscription-to

A posted in one of the threads made an excellent point in just 1 image.

At least 2 of 3 of those things they have gone back on.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-09 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Ah yes, yet another MMO-C Thread that's pure comedy gold and has plenty of crocodile tears of false indignation from the usual pool of concerned posters, most of who don't even play Rift.

Let's dig into these 'concerns' shall we? first off, the misconception that Captured Intel is the "end game currency", it's not, the current end game currency is

These Legion Datagrams tokens are used as currency to buy these:

That is the current Tier 2 Raid armor pieces which are the best in game, feel free to point out where i can throw money at the screen and get my full set, hint, you have to actually raid the Bastion of Steel to get those Legion Datagrams tokens and you have to raid to get the upgrade pieces.

If you're very lucky you may get a handful of Datagrams in your weekly lockbox, whoopee, 3 more years of that for a piece!! Now lets talk about what seems to have the concerned posters in this Thread so upset and advising us all on how we should play the game and/or spend our money.

Captured Intel is an in-game currency you start to earn the second you enter Vostigar Peaks, the current max level playground zone. You get it from completing the zone's quests, carnages, farming rare mobs, zone events and after the latest hotfix and next week's hotfix it will drop/does drop from all the other zones on the Comet.

They will also drop from Experts and LFR Tartaric Depths for each player (afer next hotfix), so as of now, you have multiple ways to farm up Captured Intel, heck you even get Captured Intel for doing nothing but log in, currently for the next 3-4 weeks you get an extra daily login box which contains the

But but but Slip, i hear you cry, the concerned posters are screaming P2W and other concerns, why are they so passionate?? well, you can now buy Captured Intel in crates with various amounts, but why you may ask would somebody want to buy stuff that the game just throws at you for playing it and doing your normal routine of dailies/weeklies/Dungeon runs, farming rare mobs in VP, zone events.... why indeed.

Unlike the concerned posters it's not my business to dictate or tell anyone on how to spend their money, if someone that plays for one hour a day wants to splash out and get himself a nice raid quality necklace/earring/ring by buying Captured Intel, so what? little Timmy who plays Rift 20 hours a day gets the same for free, nothing ,nada but strangely enough, little Timmy, if he raids can also get the full Tier 2 set while the one hour a day guy can't, unless he also raids.

Lastly, it's funny how none of the concerned posters pointed out that during the current Fae Yule event, every level 70 player whether Patron or F2P can get themselves a nice, free piece of Tier 2 Raid gear plus a free Levitation mount by simply collect sparkle items which drop from doing zone events, Dungeons and after next week's hotfix, Unstable Artifact events, why aren't the concerned posters up in arms at a free piece of Raid 2 gear being handed out to everyone? makes you wonder....
    Oh look, here comes shrill #2.

Do you actually read my original post? Did you even read patch notes or are you just white knight without even bothering?

Oh look, here comes shrill #2.

You're a miracle, Slipmat. It's so rare to see someone that learned to write without being able to read. You've managed to eloquently vomit out hundreds of words without any of them having much meaning in the context of this issue. It's like you're deliberately setting up strawman knockdowns.

I'm not going to bother tearing your post apart. Other posters here, even the ones defending the caches, will understand how stupid it is.

Slipmat... Captured Intel buys Raid Tier 2 Jewelry. Captured Intel is the only way to get those pieces. That Jewelry is best in slot. In addition, Captured Intel is also required to upgrade gear bough with Legion Datagrams, the top tier raid currency. Finally, if someone REALLY wants to put forth $400+, they can buy 182,000 Captured Intel per week, well in excess of the normal cap of 47,000 Captured Intel per week.

Because of this, Captured Intel is a top tier currency. You can buy Captured Intel. Buying top tier currency is pay to win, no matter how to slice it.

If Captured Intel didn't have any other additions to it, I don't think there would be this much controversy. However, it effectively allows you to purchase Tier 2 raid gear with cash. Although indirect.

Nobody is upset about this because it requires you to play the game in order to obtain it, and there is no way to pay to fast track it. It's also a long grind that requires a large time commitment to obtain. Raiding is still more efficient than doing the faelight sparkle quest.

The issue is simple - Best in Slot gear should ONLY come from playing the game. It's not required for any current content, sure, but let's face it - a player can purchase, WITH REAL CASH, enough Captured Intel in one week to put them ahead or on par with current Tier 2 raiders, without stepping foot into a raid.

This fact, and this fact alone, is in direct violation of Rift's original Free to Play vision of never making "Best in Slot" gear available for cash. This is what should make us frustrated and upset. Yes, it costs a ton, but I argue it is the principle that matters, as violating principles like this erodes player trust.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to bother tearing your post apart
    Please do, i insist, i'm always up for a good laugh, if you can debate with me as well as you "debate" in cross events i'll be well impressed so go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by clowd View Post
    Slipmat... Captured Intel buys Raid Tier 2 Jewelry. Captured Intel is the only way to get those pieces.
    The issue is simple - Best in Slot gear should ONLY come from playing the game.
    Captured Intel is got from playing the game so what's the issue? lets assume Johnny Wallet blows a few thousand Euro on buying captured intel, all he gets are three pieces of jewelry and guess what? only one has +hit, the necklace, now let's assume little Johnny keeps spending and spending until after a few grand he just about gets enough Legion Datagrams to buy some piece of Raid 2 gear, tell me how will he get the 2x Storm Cells to upgrade each piece if he doesn't raid?

Please do, i insist, i'm always up for a good laugh, if you can debate with me as well as you "debate" in cross events i'll be well impressed so go ahead.
    Clowd already did that for me. Your comment showed that you didn't either didn't actually read the original post, or you lack reading comprehension and failed to understand the issue here.

Let's dig into these 'concerns' shall we? first off, the misconception that Captured Intel is the "end game currency", it's not, the current end game currency is this:
    Captured intel is used to purchase the only source of T2 accessories current in the game. End game currency is not defined by its source, but rather by what it can purchase (and the largest quantities of it drop from BoS bosses anyways). Otherwise, past raid currencies like Fragments of the Ward or Fragments of Darkness could be argued as not endgame. After all, you could get them from experts.

In fact, many people consider captured intel to be far more dominant of an endgame currency than datagrams. It's used for upgrade parts for raid gear and BiS trinkets. Some armor pieces drop from BoS. Intel is the only source of T2 accessories.

This is not true. Lockboxes current drop an order of magnitude more datagrams than top tier currencies in the past, and they're not even the issue we're talking about here. A friend of mine told me that he accumulated over 1k datagrams on a level 65 character just from his weekly patron box. They drop in quantities of 100-200, which is boosted by currency bonuses. A few hundred lockboxes, probably under $500 worth, is more than enough for a full set of T2 raid gear. This bypasses currency caps.

They will also drop from Experts and LFR Tartaric Depths for each player (afer next hotfix), so as of now, you have multiple ways to farm up Captured Intel, heck you even get Captured Intel for doing nothing but log in, currently for the next 3-4 weeks you get an extra daily login box which contains the Intel:
    The good parts of an update do not justify the bad. We all agree that additional sources of intel are very welcome, but that's not the issue here.

This just shows how poor your reading comprehension is. Did you even skim over the part where caches bypass normal currency caps? We're 'screaming' P2W because this is the first time a top tier currency, and by extension, top tier gear, has been made available for cash. We're upset because one of Rift's key tenets and policy on pay to win is that BiS gear will never be sold for money.

Additionally, people can get raid gear much faster with purchases than actual raiders can through normal gameplay. This is pay to win by any definition. You're attempted to justify this through reductio ad adsurdum and straw-man Clowd's points by saying that no one would pay 10 grand. You're off by orders of magnitude on this. It costs $43 for an accessory, and this is around the same price as T2 gear was sold for per piece in T3 back in NMT or SL.

Are you dumb or just deliberately trolling?

You say that it's not your business, and that's fine. Why do you post then? Just stay quiet and stop looking so stupid. It's nice to have an easily destroyed opposition, but I can't imagine all this hate towards you is good for your health. If you want to have actual points, perhaps you should actually read up on the issue before white knighting it.
    Last edited by Darkdaemon; 2017-12-09 at 04:46 PM.

Genuinely not shocked to see the usual minority defend this. That whole "this is fine" attitude is why Rift is in the state it is now. It's an appaling attitude to have and is how we ended up with Starfall Prophecy and the current quality of content.

Something tells me these are the people who have thrown over thousands of pounds at this game and need to justify their spending spree.

Genuinely not shocked to see the usual minority defend this. That whole "this is fine" attitude is why Rift is in the state it is now. It's an appaling attitude to have and is how we ended up with Starfall Prophecy and the current quality of content.

Something tells me these are the people who have thrown over thousands of pounds at this game and need to justify their spending spree.
    It's funny how they say things like 'I don't care' and act as if that was justification for predator practices or horrible business ethics. It's even funnier that they feel the need to post.

You know what else doesn't affect you directly? Meth dealers peddling to small children. Casinos advertising in schools. People don't have to buy anything, so what's wrong with them? Corporate ethics should just all be done away with. No one forces anyone to buy anything.

It's funny how they say things like 'I don't care' and act as if that was justification for predator practices or horrible business ethics. It's even funnier that they feel the need to post.

You know what else doesn't affect you directly? Meth dealers peddling to small children. Casinos advertising in schools. People don't have to buy anything, so what's wrong with them? Corporate ethics should just all be done away with. No one forces anyone to buy anything.
    Dude have you ever been on the official forums?

Say anything mean about Rift there or be vocally critical and it's temp ban worthy.

And those players saying "I don't care" as I said are part of the reason Rift is in the state it's in. And why this P2W/P2A garbage along with the store itself got way out of hand.

And Brasses really terrible attempts at damage control really aren't helping. If anything it just hurts Trion/Rift even more.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-12-09 at 05:01 PM.

I am really tempted to log in and see how bad this all is.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I am really tempted to log in and see how bad this all is.
    Well chatwise there won't be much. Chat isn't extremely active outside of "LFM TD EZ" and whatnot.

But well look at the images in this thread. They pretty much show what everyone is on about.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    This game was supposed to be a WoW killer, right? lmao

I always enjoyed the little "You aren't in Azeroth anymore" cheap shot they loved to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17