Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    I also stated I'm on the outside looking in. In case that was to much for you to grasp it mean't I'm not a US citizen, nor am I an illegal. And you offered no rebuttal. Is what Tucker showed false? Is Ben actually a provocateur?
    Which is why I cited what the US is currently doing at the UN with Ruse alongside Moore. That's the point. The trash people and general garbage you advocate is doing actual damage as the world grows dimmer for various minority groups. That includes the US and abroad.

I'm not offering a "rebutal" because "debating" with you is stupid. Pointing out the evil you surround yourself with is much more effective. The people your belief system is empowering are extremely dangerous.

And last I checked, the "left" as you want to call them, are the one's known for defending groups that cause damage and riots and labels anyone that disagrees with them as "white supremacists" or "nazis" or "worse than Hitler".
    And yet you apparently support people -- like Milo, for instance -- who want to limit the rights of LGBT people. Plus, you have to ignore people like Ruse who are doing heavy damage to a lot of people the globe over to myopically center on your little crusade here.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Which is why I cited what the US is currently doing at the UN with Ruse alongside Moore. That's the point. The trash people and general garbage you advocate is doing actual damage as the world grows dimmer for various minority groups. That includes the US and abroad.

I'm not offering a "rebutal" because "debating" with you is stupid. Pointing out the evil you surround yourself with is much more effective. The people your belief system is empowering are extremely dangerous.

And yet you apparently support people -- like Milo, for instance -- who want to limit the rights of LGBT people. Plus, you have to ignore people like Ruse who are doing heavy damage to a lot of people the globe over to myopically center on your little crusade here.
    And there's the virtue signalling.

Oppressed minorities, what a joke. Those "oppressed minorities" have so much power that they can get people fired for saying the wrong thing. Women are so "oppressed" that someone like Anita Sarkessian can go to the UN and have everyone nodding their heads at whatever she says. Those "oppressed minorities" have it so bad that they can get a sign that simply says "it's okay to be white" labelled as a racist hate crime.

I'll be blunt. Ruse is a moron. But he got his position of power the same way that Trump did. People are tired of being told what to do, how to think, what they can say and what they can't. Ruse is a devil of their own making and as such they get no sympathy. And this is spoken as a guy with a lesbian sister (if you think I'm just talking out my ass feel free to back my post history).
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

5+ Year Old Account
    And there's the virtue signalling.

Oppressed minorities, what a joke. Those "oppressed minorities" have so much power that they can get people fired for saying the wrong thing. Women are so "oppressed" that someone like Anita Sarkessian can go to the UN and have everyone nodding their heads at whatever she says. Those "oppressed minorities" have it so bad that they can get a sign that simply says "it's okay to be white" labelled as a racist hate crime.

I'll be blunt. Ruse is a moron. But he got his position of power the same way that Trump did. People are tired of being told what to do, how to think, what they can say and what they can't. Ruse is a devil of their own making and as such they get no sympathy. And this is spoken as a guy with a lesbian sister (if you think I'm just talking out my ass feel free to back my post history).
    And here's the excuse making complete with right wing lingo used against someone whose circumstances you don't know. Good job, did you cut yourself on that edge?

Here's all I read:

"Oh, the left was mean to me so I'll vote in support of people that will appoint folks that will work to significantly make life more difficult for women and the LGBT community across the globe by both advocating policy at home, attacking them constantly in the media, and influencing horrific regimes to come down on these minority groups in ways that are increasingly leading to death."

That's where you lead yourself. Congrats.

Oh, and great on the "I have a black friend" reference.

And here's the excuse making complete with right wing lingo used against someone whose circumstances you don't know. Good job, did you cut yourself on that edge?

Here's all I read:

"Oh, the left was mean to me so I'll vote in support of people that will appoint folks that will work to significantly make life more difficult for women and the LGBT community across the globe by both advocating policy at home, attacking them constantly in the media, and influencing horrific regimes to come down on these minority groups in ways that are increasingly leading to death."

That's where you lead yourself. Congrats.

Oh, and great on the "I have a black friend" reference.
    Well technically a black sister, but hey details. And attacking them in the media and making life more difficult for them? Are you fucking stupid?

Companies have established gender and race QUOTAS in order to appease these groups. Youtube demontizes groups that a deemed as offensive to said groups whether they actually are or not. They're allowed to create gender and minority specific spaces and scholarships. They've got comic books rewriting characters to suit their narratives for Christ's sake and you're going to sit at your screen and tell me that their lives are being made more difficult.

So what was you're plan then? That people should've just sit back and kept silent as they were told how terrible they were because they were born wrong? You don't advocate that for the LGBTAIAAZ! group, nor minorities, nor women. And on that we can agree. But when they keep pushing and pushing people will take a stand and that's what's happened.

I know what I say is going to fly over your head since you had to resort to the petty "oh you have a black friend reference" but hey, who knows.
    STRESS

5+ Year Old Account
    And attacking them in the media and making life more difficult for them? Are you fucking stupid?
    I noticed you've dropped all pretense of making this an argument about global problems. Full retreat there? Fucking coward.

Are you UK? If so, you should look up Lily Madigan if you don't think the press is going after the LGBT community full throttle. 5 fucking articles about a 19 year old from the Times alone.

Companies have established gender and race QUOTAS in order to appease these groups.
    You do realize you're talking to someone who was fired for being trans, right? You now had to run outside the LGBT community in the West to make a point so you could ignore that community and the greater world itself. That's how bad your arguments are. You just want to rant. I want to make policy. I doubt you even have any policy proposals.

Youtube demontizes groups that a deemed as offensive to said groups whether they actually are or not.
    Youtube? You really don't get off the internet, do you?

They're allowed to create gender and minority specific spaces and scholarships.
    Your hero Milo created one for white folks. Not illegal. What happened to that? Are you butthurt because the social order doesn't agree with you and criticizes you? Should we shut those minority scholars down? Outlaw safe spaces?

They've got comic books rewriting characters to suit their narratives for Christ's sake and you're going to sit at your screen and tell me that their lives are being made more difficult.
    What if that's a company choice? GASP!

And, actually, yes they are. Your social whining here doesn't change the fact that life is growing dimmer for women and LGBT folks across the world, that in the West LGBT folks make up a significant number of homeless youth (For the record, I volunteer a lot of my time on this issue), or that in many areas LGBT people can be fired for being themselves.

So what was you're plan then? That people should've just sit back and kept silent as they were told how terrible they were because they were born wrong? You don't advocate that for the LGBTAIAAZ! group, nor minorities, nor women. And on that we can agree. But when they keep pushing and pushing people will take a stand and that's what's happened.
    If you had bothered to read everything I wrote before you threw a world class hissy you would have seen that I said both sides should cool it and reshuffle the deck to deal with actual problems facing minorities.

Homeless youth are more important than your feelings, I'm afraid. I don't see Milo doing a fucking thing about them. Just doing what you're doing: nothing productive whatsoever.

I know what I say is going to fly over your head since you had to resort to the petty "oh you have a black friend reference" but hey, who knows.
    I was just hoping you'd stop being so selfish.

I noticed you've dropped all pretense of making this an argument about global problems. Full retreat there? Fucking coward.

Are you UK? If so, you should look up Lily Madigan if you don't think the press is going after the LGBT community full throttle. 5 fucking articles about a 19 year old from the Times alone.

You do realize you're talking to someone who was fired for being trans, right? You now had to run outside the LGBT community in the West to make a point so you could ignore that community and the greater world itself. That's how bad your arguments are. You just want to rant. I want to make policy. I doubt you even have any policy proposals.

Youtube? You really don't get off the internet, do you?

Your hero Milo created one for white folks. Not illegal. What happened to that? Are you butthurt because the social order doesn't agree with you and criticizes you? Should we shut those minority scholars down? Outlaw safe spaces?

What if that's a company choice? GASP!

And, actually, yes they are. Your social whining here doesn't change the fact that life is growing dimmer for women and LGBT folks across the world, that in the West LGBT folks make up a significant number of homeless youth (For the record, I volunteer a lot of my time on this issue), or that in many areas LGBT people can be fired for being themselves.

If you had bothered to read everything I wrote before you threw a world class hissy you would have seen that I said both sides should cool it and reshuffle the deck to deal with actual problems facing minorities.

Homeless youth are more important than your feelings, I'm afraid. I don't see Milo doing a fucking thing about them. Just doing what you're doing: nothing productive whatsoever.

I was just hoping you'd stop being so selfish.
    Glad to see you dropped all pretense of this being about global problems and it being a personal issue. Fucking hypocrite. And the only places where LGBTQIAAAwhatever's have a problem is in Russia and (gasp) the Middle east, funny how that works out doesn't it.

What exactly are you saying about me running outside the LGBTQIAA community in the West? We are talking about the West since your groups don't dare set foot anywhere else. And you want a policy? Judge someone based on their capabilities and merits rather than skin colour, gender or orientation. I don't give a flying fuck what you look like, what you have between your legs or what you want to bang. That's the feminist line, such as their wanting to have jobs in the Aussie military and police force that're open only to women.

Don't get off the internet? Well pot meet kettle.

And Milo got a shitton of flak because of it. What? Only minorities and women are allowed to have things that're only for them? Do you realise how hypocritical that is. And Milo isn't my hero I just said I like the guy because he doesn't let crap get to him. And yes, I'd prefer if scholarships went to those deserving of them, not because someone was a particular colour. and yes, I despise "safe spaces".

Considering how in the toilet Marvel's comic department is after going full on SJW I doubt it's a company "choice". And did you know that in many Non Western countries you can be killed for your orientation. Just sayin'. And I'll be honest, I did not know about the homeless ratio of LGBT youth (if true). Is it honestly about their orientation or just life choices or shitty home life?

And if you'd read what I said,problems facing minorities are blown out of proportion by those wanting to take advantage of perceived "privilige". My youtube link with the mayor wanting everyone to blindly accept that they have "white privilige" or they are by default racist.

So by saying that since I have a family member of a community that has supposed "problems" means I'm selfish. My sister is even less sympathetic to said "minority groups" that I am and she's the one that first introduced me to Milo. She disagrees with his belief that being a lesbian is just a fad that girls go through, but agrees with most of his other ideas.
    STRESS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not in Australia.

They're actually not that big in the US either, they're just very loud and visible.

Their last big rally got 0.1% of the turnout they hoped for and got outnumbered by an unrelated Juggalo march.
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. The juggalo info is particularly hilarious. I was confused because nazis are often propped up as proof that extreme racism is rampant among the majority of white people.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

5+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see you dropped all pretense of this being about global problems and it being a personal issue. Fucking hypocrite.
    Yeah, that's clearly it. Ignore the whole working with LGBT kids thing I did at the job I was fired from and I now do independently of my job. You have to speculate about me because that's all you've got. You've got nothing positive to say, and all I had to do was poke you a bit to really get you going.

That's been my point all along. You people rant so much and so often that you're dumping buckets of shit into the well of public discourse, and, frankly, you're turning off those of us who don't have a dog in your fight because you're enabling people who are dangerous for us. That's what I was suggesting, that's why I brought up how the right is supporting Moore here, and why people like Ruse are rising in power. Like I said, the free speech movement is toxic as fuck as this point, and you're evidence of that. You're just fucking angry.

And the only places where LGBTQIAAAwhatever's have a problem is in Russia and (gasp) the Middle east, funny how that works out doesn't it.
    You mean besides South America, Africa, China, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, and the former Soviet Republics?

The rest of what you said is either an admission of your ignorance regarding the subjects at hand, a rant about how you apparently want to legislate how people spend their money, or just a bunch of bullshit I plain don't care about.

And herein lies what happens when you advocate for ratcheting down tension with the "freeze peach" crowd. Thanks for the example.

What you do should always be tempered with wisdom, folks.
    What did you say? I don't want you to say that! If you don't stop saying it, I will beat you up and trash the place you are talking at then you will have to pay for it all! /sarcasm

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    What did you say? I don't want you to say that! If you don't stop saying it, I will beat you up and trash the place you are talking at then you will have to pay for it all! /sarcasm
    I like that you guys keep demonstrating how one track minded and toxic you are.

I like that you guys keep demonstrating how one track minded and toxic you are.
    You are going to pay for what you just said!!!! /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    a) There was no riot, and
    b) This doesn't reward the protesters, it's paid to Victoria police.
    It rewards them by letting them know they just caused a huge bill for the person they disagree with, potentially silencing them in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    You are going to pay for what you just said!!!! /sarcasm
    Watching you try to parrot what you call "SJWS" when I clearly criticized the left in this thread too is just an ongoing demonstration of how, for all your free speech screaming, you're just as much of a bully. Carry on, please.

Watching you try to parrot what you call "SJWS" when I clearly criticized the left in this thread too is just an ongoing demonstration of how, for all your free speech screaming, you're just as much of a bully. Carry on, please.
    Sarcasm isn't bullying. It's pointing out the stupidity that someone continues even though it's been clearly shown it's stupid to continue it.

So you stop saying things I don't want you to say, right now, or I will attempt to punch you and then send you the police bill!

/sarcasm
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-12-09 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    It rewards them by letting them know they just caused a huge bill for the person they disagree with, potentially silencing them in the future.
    It sounds like you're a fan of limiting free speech.

but dont bill the rioters....that would just be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    but dont bill the rioters....that would just be crazy.
    When it comes to rioters I believe the police do this thing called placing them under arrest... what with it being illegal an' all... I hear that it can result in a rather unpleasant experience called going to prison.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    But then any rioter now has the power to shut down any event of any nature. Thats obviously an absurd precedent for a country to set.
    By virtue of riots not being pleasant and often violent events I would say that riots have always been able to shut down any event. I suppose you could always stick to your principles and hang around whilst bits of shop fittings and pieces of street furniture are lobbed around and cars are set on fire but I am not sure it would be the most sensible idea.

So basically reactionary idiots with a victim complex voted in certifiable idiots because their reality denying brains see shrinking "power" and are phobia levels scared of change to spite a perceived attack against them even though they're still perfectly fine.

Plenty of people with Lesbian children were in fact that biggest assholes to their children so your sister being lesbian doesn't mean much. Your words and who you like to cite speak more to the fact you'd be perfectly fine with your sister being unable to find a job because employers could fire her at will the second they found out she was a lesbian or just not hire her in the first place.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    No no, you forgot a very important piece of the puzzle. Cops then protect said event from lawless bandits and savages.
    Really? You really think that the police would let an event continue in the middle of riot?