Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cmon guys he is just trolling, don't feed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chimp977 View Post
    Yes, but why doesnt it join the eu market?? Its a scam, we would be better off doing seperate trade deals with other countries.
    They can't join the single market because they are not part of Europe.

Long as Germany and France want the EU, the EU will exist.

And the poor countries help by lowering the value of the euro, making European exports more attractive overseas. If Germany left the euro and went back to the mark, one mark would cost three US dollars.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical answers from people on mmo-champ, they cant handle facts so they either say its "conspiracy" or "bait", but dont worry sunshine, we will be leaving the eu, we had enough of supporting poor countries in your EU. We will use that money on our own citizens.
    The sad thing is millions of people in the uk actually believe that..like honest to god they are that dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Cmon guys he is just trolling, don't feed
    See what i mean, just say you cant handle facts and we will leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, brainless answer.
    It's not a brainless answer, it's the correct answer. To be a part of the European single market you have to be a member of the EU, and to be a member of the EU you have to be a European nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once britain leaves the eu, the eu project will collapse. Other countries will see britain leave so they will follow because its rip off market, we are losing more money ever since we joined the eu. Britain was better off when it wasnt in the eu back then, we are less competitive and our economy is suffering with so many people from eu on benefits who cant be arsed to work.

If the eu prices are so great, why isnt America or China joining it?? Im waiting for the responses from these eu people.
    UK wasn't better off before, Commonwealth isn't slaving for UK anymore, how many people from EU are on full benefits in UK? source?

Once britain leaves the eu, the eu project will collapse. Other countries will see britain leave so they will follow because its rip off market, we are losing more money ever since we joined the eu. Britain was better off when it wasnt in the eu back then, we are less competitive and our economy is suffering with so many people from eu on benefits who cant be arsed to work.

If the eu prices are so great, why isnt America or China joining it?? Im waiting for the responses from these eu people.
    Why isn't the US and China part of the european union?
    I mean... what?

Deleted
    Ok, to those who say we are not better off, answer me this question:

why does the uk have to be in a market that has higher prices than world prices? we buy more from the eu than they buy from us, why do we need the eu?

Answer me that

haha this thread should be printed out and framed whenever someone wants to display a typical lower class brit.

How economy works: the one who produces and sells stuff becomes rich. The one who buys it becomes poor.

Now, brits are in the same market, so no taxes and customs and no low freight rates and stuff. they can afford to buy stuff now. After Brexit, all stuff will probably be 15- 20 % more -expensive in the UK.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2017-12-09 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, to those who say we are not better off, answer me this question:

why does the uk have to be in a market that has higher prices than world prices? we buy more from the eu than they buy from us, why do we need the eu?

Answer me that
    You just answered your self. Read before you post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    You just answered your self. Read before you post.
    Its called cunt, having more money than the eu, so why should we need them??, we can do trade deals with other countries without being in eu market, the eu market charge higher prices, is it too hard for your brain to figure that out?? oh yes, you live in london, that explains it.

Deleted

Oh look, someone being wrong on MMO-C. Isn't this new and exciting.

Your avatar speaks leaps and bounds of your lack of evolution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    Oh look, someone being wrong on MMO-C. Isn't this new and exciting.
    No im not wrong, i can just see through bullshit which you cant, we would be better off doing deals with china at world prices which will save us alot more money than staying in the worthless eu which we have to support, plus we can spend all that money we send to eu on our own country.

We send more aid money than any other country in the eu. The eu needs us more than we need you.

1.) Is called chimp
    2.) Has an ape avatar
    3.) Says he is from Bristol
    4.) Has barely 10 posts

BINGO! I got a bingo on my card!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its called cunt, having more money than the eu, so why should we need them??, we can do trade deals with other countries without being in eu market, the eu market charge higher prices, is it too hard for your brain to figure that out?? oh yes, you live in london, that explains it.
    Prices in the UK will actually go up by quite a bit, some experts estimates it might even increase by 10-15%, when you finally leave the single market.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Prices in the UK will actually go up by quite a bit, some experts estimates it might even increase by 10-15%, when you finally leave the single market.
    Who are these so called experts called if i may ask, and whats wrong with doing trade deals at world prices?? its cheaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    Your avatar speaks leaps and bounds of your lack of evolution.
    Look at your avatar, it can barely open its eyes, that explains why you gave such bullshit response, you can barely see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are these so called experts called if i may ask, and whats wrong with doing trade deals at world prices?? its cheaper.
    What are these "world prices" and do you think that the EU going under wouldn't affect them?

Once britain leaves the eu, the eu project will collapse.
    It's more like Britain will collapse.
    I was reading a while back that foreign employes already started to leave the country.
    Highly skilled experts that is.

I do not even have an idea what the UK exports to the EU that it won't be exporting anymore in the future.
    I could not name one product of the UK that I would want to buy.