Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Because that never happens?

Deleted
    Maybe it's about time Israel secures a definite victory so this ends once and for all?

During the 50 days of the conflict 4,594 rockets and mortars were fired at Israeli targets; Iron Dome systems intercepted 735 projectiles that it determined were threatening, achieving an intercept success rate of 90 percent. Only 70 rockets fired at Israel from Gaza failed to be intercepted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

I think the US paid for Iron Dome if I'm not mistaken.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Maybe it's about time Israel secures a definite victory so this ends once and for all?
    We could turn all the holy sites in the area into dust, then there will be much much less to fight over. (obviously evacuate the people first)

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    During the 50 days of the conflict 4,594 rockets and mortars were fired at Israeli targets; Iron Dome systems intercepted 735 projectiles that it determined were threatening, achieving an intercept success rate of 90 percent. Only 70 rockets fired at Israel from Gaza failed to be intercepted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

I think the US paid for Iron Dome if I'm not mistaken.
    Expensive toy $40,000 per missile but i say it's well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Expensive toy $40,000 per missile but i say it's well worth it.
    Property damages and possible injuries/deaths would cost more to cover.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    There will be deaths and Trump will be responsible.
    Good, fuck Hamas! Bunch of toothless cowards hiding behind their rockets while they keep getting picked off.

Hamas: "Do what we want or we'll get violent!"

My kid had a similar attitude when he was three.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's strange how the rest of the world kicks back and critiques a country when most of their conflicts up to now have been purely defensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It's strange how the rest of the world kicks back and critiques a country when most of their conflicts up to now have been purely defensive.
    That's what happens when the US is funding propaganda worldwide on behalf of the aggressor's.

It is fun watching people pretend to care about Palestinians though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    Makes lil more sense then...still seems like there might be soime starving kids around somewhere...
    The next rockets fired will be Starving kids.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    The title reminds me of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-cirwvF-SI
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

I read this and thought someone was throwing Humus rockets at Israel and was scratching my head like " wait is Humus forbidden in jewish culture? "

Sure. It’s defensive in the same way as someone busting into your home, declaring your living room as their own then pointing a shotgun at your face if you try to take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Tweaked the title a bit so the hummus jokes can stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It’s because Israel usually overeacts, a hummus rocket maybe warrants a matzoball grenade.
    Countries capable of protecting their citizens take that shit seriously. Do you seriously think if say, NK launched 3 ICBMs at the US, the US defense talk would be "well guys we wanna be fair here, so we'll only fire 3 ICBMs back"

Hell, fucking, no. You cripple your attacker and render them no longer a threat. Its what you would do in a real fight when the only thing at stake is maybe your wallet, and its definitely what you do in a country vs country conflict, where every citizen of Israel is at stake.

The fact that Israel isn't marching into Palestine and setting up bases is pretty remarkable. Palestine has no sovereignty but if they did, they would've lost it long ago for continuously threatening and attacking their neighbours and killing their own citizens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Sure. It’s defensive in the same way as someone busting into your home, declaring your living room as their own then pointing a shotgun at your face if you try to take it back.
    Lemme guess you want Americans to move out of North America and back to the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    More like the neighboring apartments decided they didn’t want to live with “their kind” but wound up getting a shotgun to the face when they showed up with a lynch mob.

If Israel responds with a pork missile, is it a hate crime?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. The US has Israel's backs. Plus, they are damn good at taking care of themselves as long as the US keeps them supplied with military aid.