Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Allied Race- Tortallan

Thoughts? I for one would love a turtle race... I have no idea what skeleton it uses, I think Pandaren, but they look freaking awesome.
    "It really do be like that sometimes..."

If added they had better have the option to be monks,I also demand nunchuks and an orange headband with eye holes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    If added they had better have the option to be monks,I also demand nunchuks and an orange headband with eye holes in it.
    Agreed. Especially if they use the Pandaren skeleton, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to work. I'd love a Tortollan Warrior I think.
    "It really do be like that sometimes..."

I would definitely welcome Tortollans as a playable race!

The skeleton does look like it could be Pandaren, so I say bring it on, along with Vulpera.

All the animal Allied Races! XD

A Tortollan boss was featured in the Kul Tiras dungeon preview, was definitely a pandaren skeleton

Rather see Vulpera, but sure, why not.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only other race I'd change my monk (female panda) to, or my shaman.

teenage mutant....?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    teenage mutant....?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=110666/yo...tant-warturtle

They just need to grow up a bit to be playable monks/rogues.

Wouldn't mind tortollans, but I would prefer furbolgs as the pandaren allied race, at least for the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Don’t we have enough joke races without turtle people and rat people?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Don’t we have enough joke races without turtle people and rat people?
    Nah plenty of players that kinda whine and cry about things though. While I disagree isn't Pandaren the only joke race?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Nah plenty of players that kinda whine and cry about things though. While I disagree isn't Pandaren the only joke race?
    Gnomes were more what I was getting at. Pandaren at least have some serious, interesting aspects to them.

The only race that I would be pissed if it goes to the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man this is actually a really good idea. What else would they use the Pandaren skeleton for as far as playable races go?

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    Man this is actually a really good idea. What else would they use the Pandaren skeleton for as far as playable races go?
    Tuskarr, also could probably modify it to be a fat human, not the Kul’Tiran Vrykul/fat human though.

7+ Year Old Account
    tortollans for the horde and tuskar for the alliance.

i want to play a walrus!

Formerly known as Arafal

I swear to God I have been waiting since Tortollans became a thing in Hearthstone. I've already reserved the name Tortonardo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Wouldn't mind tortollans, but I would prefer furbolgs as the pandaren allied race, at least for the Alliance.
    furbolgs have no relation to the pandaren though. The tortollan have a massive connection with shared natures, size, stature, ideals, attitudes, and of corse, the pandaren live on a giant fucking turtle, these could be his offspring.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Just being a bit picky here, but those wouldn't be allied races. They'd just be races. Allied races are altered versions of the current races like Draenei into Lightforged Draenei or Tauren into Highmountain Tauren.

Other than that, carry on. I think it'd be neat to see a few more races but there needs to be good reasons for it to happen as well. Until we get a little lore built up for these races I really see no reason why they'd join our factions.