Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question now that christmas is almost over what are your plans for valentines day?

yes it's almost here valentines day. i mean there's only 8 short weeks until its untimely arrival. what are you plans for valentines day? and before you say it's a long ways away remember right after christmas is new years and then poof january and then poof february and then valentines day. me i plan to sit home alone being lonely.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Man I am dating want to take me to Nha Trang for a week.

Wait for Feb 15 and buy my wife some chocolate and roses.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be ready for Christmas again when it's only 51 weeks away and by that time I'll be working on my pilots license.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to go visit my bf in Florida since that's pretty close to our 1 year of being together.

Good lord where did the time go >.>

Deleted
    What? Christmas almost over? It seems my time is no longer your time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    What? Christmas almost over? It seems my time is no longer your time...
    Well if you count when Xmas songs started playing and then relate to what today is in relation to when it started, it's almost over!

Probably get real high with the misses and bang a bunch, watching some tv in between.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wife and I don't celebrate Hallmark Holidays -- we're of the mindset that you're supposed to show appreciation to your partner every day not just days that involve overpriced flowers and candies.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Almost over it hasn't even started.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Huh... I generally take my gf to a restaurant, so that's probably it. The rest is obvious.
    Last years it was a buffet, maybe this year I'll take her for fondue or pasta *shrug* too early too care

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    me i plan to sit home alone being lonely.
    Try a dating site (there's some for gamers/nerds), I haven't used a dating site but that's where I would go if I were in your situation. Also just try getting out more if you can.

You'll be fine. Need more confidence in yourself. The fact that you live in a rural-ish area probably doesn't help things.

Deleted
    Now that Christmas is almost over, what are your plans for Christmas?

Deleted
    Damn time traveling elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Try a dating site (there's some for gamers/nerds), I haven't used a dating site but that's where I would go if I were in your situation. Also just try getting out more if you can.

You'll be fine. Need more confidence in yourself. The fact that you live in a rural-ish area probably doesn't help things.
    Dating sites are all kinds of awful for men though. If you're not good looking you're better off doing dating irl than trying to find someone on a dating site.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    The wife and I don't celebrate Hallmark Holidays -- we're of the mindset that you're supposed to show appreciation to your partner every day not just days that involve overpriced flowers and candies.
    But that's the best part about "Hallmark Holidays"; every thing is overpriced on the day but then goes on-sale for an absurdly low price the day after while still being just as fresh (in terms of flowers and edible goods).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    But that's the best part about "Hallmark Holidays"; every thing is overpriced on the day but then goes on-sale for an absurdly low price the day after while still being just as fresh (in terms of flowers and edible goods).
    That's true -- Nothing says love like 90% off a box of chalky candy hearts.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well if you count when Xmas songs started playing and then relate to what today is in relation to when it started, it's almost over!
    I cannot argue against Princess Serenity, but please... I pray you to be an Oracle to tell me "Pluto is not required - you still have a chance for Christmas to happen!"