Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    There were instances of illegal behavior in the article, though.
    Over half were under age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you have not offered any proof of my lies, yet you continue to ask for more and more information that you will continue to disregard. It has been provided. You have been proven a liar beyond any semblance of doubt by your very own words. You have offered no evidence whatsoever of my lies, yet you continue to make the claim. Either back up such claims, or retract them. I'll assume if you cannot provide evidence, that your claim is retracted.
    Yes...
    You claimed something that was not true my friend. And you have no proof of it. I asked for proof of it. And you can not provide it.
    Thus you are a “liar”.
    Unless you respond on topic I will not respond to you anymore in this thread.

Cheers

The left has the high ground. They are getting rid of the people doing this, the right is not. Let me know when the right condemns Trump, and doesn't vote for him... oh wait, too late. The same goes for Moore. Moore is going to win the election, destroying any claims of morality the GOP ever had.

- - - Updated - - -

I offered verifiable proof of your lies, wouldn't you agree?
    1. Again there is a giant difference in this case.
    2. The left is only doing it now. Most of their shit has been known for decades and even then they are reluctantly and certainly not universally doing it.
    3. I will never condemn anyone over an accusation. Call me crazy but that seems like proper retarded response of action to take simply because of a claim.
    3. Morality is often more subjective than objective. Moore dated younger women with consent and often nothing more than a kiss. If you feel that's morally reprehensible then go for it. Clinton joked about getting a rapist off...i guess she deserved to lose too right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krastyn View Post
    Can you explain how the following is sexual misconduct:

So he dated an 18 year old? What is the issue here?

I'll also add in:

A 34 year old dating a 17 year old is odd, but not unheard of. She agreed to the dates, as did her mom. Why is this an allegation of sexual misconduct?
    The answer is simple.

Serving alcohol to a minor. The drinking age is 21 in the US.
    Sexual Predator + Intoxicated minor = bad

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I am quite shocked the the PotUS officially backed him. I guess he doesn’t care about the public’s perception him.
    Just started to put those pieces together huh?

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    2. The left is only doing it now. Most of their shit has been known for decades and even then they are reluctantly and certainly not universally doing it.
    Moore's charges are mostly from the 1970s. Trump's Access Hollywood tape was from 2005.

It's pretty universal now Franken is out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    The answer is simple.

Serving alcohol to a minor. The drinking age is 21 in the US.
    Sexual Predator + Intoxicated minor = bad
    Where is it mentioned that they drank alcohol? If they did, that would be on the establishment that served them, not Moore. Furthermore, 18 is not a minor.

You'd think conservatives and Republicans would have a moral code
    No sane person ever thought that.

not defending him but "alleged"

innocent until proven guilty??????

Where is it mentioned that they drank alcohol? If they did, that would be on the establishment that served them, not Moore. Furthermore, 18 is not a minor.
    Pretty sure a pervy 30 something wouldn't be giving an 18 yo alcohol as a gift. And even if they didn't drink it, that's still supplying or furnishing or whatever the law in your state says. Still illegal.

Deleted
    It says right in the article that they drank wine. Also were did they state they drank at a establishment? It just says they drank on dates.

Gloria Thacker Deason told the Post that she met Moore when she was 18 at the department store where she worked at the Gadsden Mall. She said they dated on and off over several months, including dates where they drank wine. But she said that the relationship did not go beyond kissing. “My mom was really, really strict, and my curfew was 10:30, but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” she told the Post.
    Also concerning the 18 is not a minor part. Copy,pasted from wiki

In the United States as of 1995, minor is generally legally defined as a person under the age of 18. Although in the context of alcohol or gambling laws, people under the age of 21 may also sometimes be referred to as "minors".

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Over half were under age.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes...
    You claimed something that was not true my friend. And you have no proof of it. I asked for proof of it. And you can not provide it.
    Thus you are a “liar”.
    Unless you respond on topic I will not respond to you anymore in this thread.

Cheers
    Once again, here is proof of your lies:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post48071523

You are welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

3. I will never condemn anyone over an accusation. Call me crazy but that seems like proper retarded response of action to take simply because of a claim.
    3. Morality is often more subjective than objective. Moore dated younger women with consent and often nothing more than a kiss. If you feel that's morally reprehensible then go for it. Clinton joked about getting a rapist off...i guess she deserved to lose too right?
    There is a giant difference, the left is actually doing it. The right is embracing sexual assaulters and pedophiles. You can complain that the left isn't doing it enough, fine. However, they are reacting far better than the GOP and other conservatives.

If you ever condemned Hillary, then you condemned her over an accusation. The same goes for literally everyone who has never been convicted of a crime, yet there is evidence and accusations. Are you really trying to say you do not base opinions on testimony and accusations? Bullshit.

Once again, I don't support Hillary, and find her to be repugnant. You are sitting here trying to defend a pedophile. Thanks for proving me right all along. Morality is subjective, and you have sought to defend Moore, a guy accused of sexually assaulting and sexually harassing adolescent girls while in his thirties. Personally, I find the defense of such actions to be reprehensible, but that's my morals. I don't expect conservatives and blind partisans to believe such things, they have demonstrated that their morals involve winning elections... not condemning pedophiles.

Deleted
    This is where you are wrong. Its #currentyear and innocent unless proven guilty is a product of the white supremacist capitalist patriarchy.

Get with the times, grandpa.

Once again, here is proof of your lies:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post48071523

You are welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a giant difference, the left is actually doing it. The right is embracing sexual assaulters and pedophiles. You can complain that the left isn't doing it enough, fine. However, they are reacting far better than the GOP and other conservatives.

If you ever condemned Hillary, then you condemned her over an accusation. The same goes for literally everyone who has never been convicted of a crime, yet there is evidence and accusations. Are you really trying to say you do not base opinions on testimony and accusations? Bullshit.

Once again, I don't support Hillary, and find her to be repugnant. You are sitting here trying to defend a pedophile. Thanks for proving me right all along. Morality is subjective, and you have sought to defend Moore, a guy accused of sexually assaulting and sexually harassing adolescent girls while in his thirties. Personally, I find the defense of such actions to be reprehensible, but that's my morals. I don't expect conservatives and blind partisans to believe such things, they have demonstrated that their morals involve winning elections... not condemning pedophiles.
    1. Your claim is only promoted by a current singular case in which your definitions do not hold.

2. Condemnation of Clinton I addressed is predicated upon her on actions, words, and admission. It is not dependant upon a third parties claim.

3. That's not how either of those things work. Additionally it's great that we live in a world where someone can so flagrantly be wrong about simple difinitives and definitions and yet still be allowed to vote or procreate.

1. Your claim is only promoted by a current singular case in which your definitions do not hold.

2. Condemnation of Clinton I addressed is predicated upon her on actions, words, and admission. It is not dependant upon a third parties claim.

3. That's not how either of those things work. Additionally it's great that we live in a world where someone can so flagrantly be wrong about simple difinitives and definitions and yet still be allowed to vote or procreate.
    You mean like the things Trump and Moore have said through the years? Yet here we are, the conservatives are lining up to defend them. I hate to break it to you.. but the GOP lost the moral high ground a long time ago. The Democrats have chosen to take a very small step towards morality, even if their motives are corrupt. It's still far better than the bullshit the GOP is trying to pull. I get it, you don't want to have to admit that your side is morally bankrupt. You want to win, and that's more important than being right. The least you could do, is have the decency to admit it.

The Democrats are just as shady as ever. The GOP has simply opted to dig a cavernous hole in which to plant their moral flag. I don't defend sexual assaulters and pedophiles. The GOP votes them into office with enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    It says right in the article that they drank wine. Also were did they state they drank at a establishment? It just says they drank on dates.

Also concerning the 18 is not a minor part. Copy,pasted from wiki
    So as far as a minor in the context of sexual misconduct, no.

If you want to get all up in arms because of an 18 year old drinking, have at it. That is so far down on my list of concerns it isn't measurable.

So as far as a minor in the context of sexual misconduct, no.

If you want to get all up in arms because of an 18 year old drinking, have at it. That is so far down on my list of concerns it isn't measurable.
    Honestly, if you and other folks who want to quibble about how poor his sexual conduct is or isn't, all the amendments he'd like to get rid of should be reason enough to never ever vote for him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Honestly, if you and other folks who want to quibble about how poor his sexual conduct is or isn't, all the amendments he'd like to get rid of should be reason enough to never ever vote for him anyway.
    I'm saying if you want to accuse someone of "sexual misconduct" because they went on a date with an 18 year old and drank wine, you're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, and doing a massive disservice to those who actually face sexual misconduct.

Edit: I would greatly prefer it if people actually complained about Moore's political philosophy, since that's what actually matters for politicians.