Sub New 4 Set, How to use it ?

So just got my 4piece today but i have no idea how to use the 4p effect. Is there any specific rotation to it or just spam your next ability when you get the combopoints back and pretend like nothing happened ?

I made a weak aura to let me know when it procs -- other than that nothing changes, when you got a proc just know your CP will be refunded when you spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    I made a weak aura to let me know when it procs -- other than that nothing changes, when you got a proc just know your CP will be refunded when you spend it.
    Can you share to weakaura please, it would be a great help

You wouldn't want mine, it makes a "BAM!" noise and gives me a graphic that looks like a mage's brain freeze proc. You should be able to find one on wago, or if you wanted to make one this one is pretty easy since it's just a buff called Shadow Gestures.

Still looking for a weak aura btw guys, i couldn't find anything on wago. Shadow pri weakauras are showing up for some reason when i type Shadow Gestures

For some reason wago won't let me submit mine, so I'll paste it here and edit the crap away when you've gotten it. I gave fair warning though, it makes a BAM! sound effect and displays brainfreeze proc graphic. They're easily changed if you need to, though.

dGdBdaGAvsA9QKyxkfVwLI5kPMTuDtrf3wu2jQYEHDly)OI8tLQgMsPXHkyOQuzWQuA4urhKkCAuoMuCoQ0cPOwkQO wSkvTCHUSINISmQYZv1JPQMkjtwjtN4IuKUQOspdv11P0grLAAIyZI02fv9rkIVQsQptHVlj9nv0VLy0sIXJk5KOcD lvIRjLoVk4VQqhMuBtPYObkqmWRHVNNRhOhK3MKnETGYaTaTGc0I9x1g8fw(bKU3bX1(00FeW7c)nUUUC4801ZDhho BbP9fw(rfzggtmNYAaVlnBbP9fwj8qb6fDuGc0xSHfiogKjMQ9NAhRvj81xp6BCyJ6V(Us1j6Wg1FoZIPRPInS(671 zBkggGwLJFXgwWmeqPSa7RafOVydlqCmitmv7p1owRs4RVE034Wg1F9DLQt0HnQ)CMftxtfBy913RZ2ummaTkh)InS GziqajdxInoGudxInoFn5C6Dh(clVwyLW(8tSRp81MJAw4i3XzUYaITar5A2etjvUC2uqsKzymrOavQg2h6hGzqbD2 8qbEnGOk6vPkNU1K5fBCEiqavLTKkG7e3e(jBBADtA82X3ZfPxssafSzQiZWyIp41a6W(00FeWD72D7ApB53UT1TT1 TbPxsobvzygveW9zIBI3o3MTNj8pBppr6LKwq9IEbfiwWiwSoHcuMTlmOGabKO7tqGcuMTlmOGabKFx)puGEwWOpG4 8EtY1uiGeDFcIhuGYSDHbfeiGIA)bkqz2UWGcceqlwAkZ32LdqbkZ2fguqGakw6duGYSDHbfeiGS)C8Do(WmiN5Dk6 (eeOaLz7cdkiqa9ohFOa9SGrFap(qaLQ9fwjafOmBxyqbbci7ph976)HziGIJbReuhCoGKHlXghiG0qbIQOxLQC6wt MxSX5bVg(EEUEqaLh8As8AGaaa

Deleted
    its garbage anyways so just use t20 2pc and t21 2pc

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Ya, same here, it's so sad.
    IO / WP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    eventhough its garbage, t21 will get better than t20 once the ilvl difference gets big enough.

The four piece is only worth it if you play assassination or outlaw imo. Of course, the sub 4 piece does gain value the longer the fight lasts, but sub does better the shorter the fight so... yeah.

And Demon Hunter's thought their tier bonuses were bad....

Deleted
    I ran a bunch of sims on my gear, and with shoulder/gloves, using 4set only BREAKS EVEN around +25 ilvls on each piece, with a bit variance depending on your trinkets and stats. So you need mythic T21 to have 4set be an upgrade, assuming you're using helm/legs/cloak/chest. It breaks even much sooner for the LotR build, though I havn't experienced many using this at all.

What I'm getting at is you should be sure you're not putting on a DPS decrease, assuming you have decent T20 items...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Hi
    what is our correct opener rotation with 2pc+2pc ?

I hope that topic is fine for simple question
    thanks
    You´d think it´s the same as with T20 4p, it´s pretty much the same thing differently implemented. shortening the SoD CD.
    From T20 4p:
    Symbols of Death has 5 sec reduced cooldown and generates 2 Energy per sec while active.
    To T21 2p:
    Each Combo Point spent reduces the cooldown of Symbols of Death by 0.2 sec.

The t21 2pc hovers around 5sec +- a few in st and alot more cd reduction in aoe as the t20 4pc.
    T21 4pc is a new slot machine. It can proc once in a fight or every finisher. It is just luck and high enough mythic pieces could beat the t20 2pc
    Dying could endanger your health!

Deleted
    scream at it when it procs when you dont want it to

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    eventhough its garbage, t21 will get better than t20 once the ilvl difference gets big enough.
    it doesnt though, i ran a sim and having 960 t21 4p is 1% overall better (read: 21k dps) than having 2 930 t20 and 2 960 t21 pieces equipped. getting titanforge mythic t20 2p is better

I have off pieces that are simming about equal to the 4 set so once i get better itemized off pieces ill drop t20 2 piece and just run t21 2 piece. Not only is 4pc bonus bad its fucking aids gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djanco View Post
    i ran a sim and having 960 t21 4p is 1% overall better (read: 21k dps) than having 2 930 t20 and 2 960 t21 pieces equipped. getting titanforge mythic t20 2p is better
    fixed.
    we can agree t21 4piece is shit.
    this is how it feels to play with:

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroman View Post
    I have off pieces that are simming about equal to the 4 set so once i get better itemized off pieces ill drop t20 2 piece and just run t21 2 piece. Not only is 4pc bonus bad its fucking aids gameplay.
    thats an intriguing alternative
    Last edited by mmocb8ddf2b91b; 2018-01-04 at 05:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I won't make excuses for it, but it sure does deel good when it procs 3 times in a row