Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The Republicans want less federal government from a fiscal perspective. They absolutely favor big government at state and local levels especially when it comes to telling people how to live their lives, what they can do with their bodies, and who they can be with in legal relationships. Any claim that the current Republicans have any sort of libertarian like leanings are laughably false.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#417394]The problem is that whether or not it is a political hit job doesn't mean it's not true. And if it is true, which it seems to be based on Moore's own admission as well as the large pile of evidence that has not gone refuted....it doesn't matter if it was dregged up as a political hit. It's true. And that should make anyone going to cast a vote take a long hard look at their moral code...if they have one.

I actually agree with your first point, I am not in favor of the old Guard GOP government. There is nothing I could possibly care less more about than whether a gay couple wants to get married, but forcing a baker to make them a cake is where the line starts. Seriously just go to another baker and let the market do its thing. Yes immigration is a form of government control, but I see it as more of a national security issue but democrats just want it as a way to bring in future voters. They don't actually care about the people, just the numbers.

Second area: Have any of the accusations been proven true in a court? If not, then they are not proven true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Second area: Have any of the accusations been proven true in a court? If not, then they are not proven true.
    What do you call a 38 year old single district attorney going to a dance recital to drool over 15 year old girls? apparently the future senator of Alabama.

I know, I really need to start working toward my PHD. MBA's just don't cut it anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Never forget:

If you mean don’t trust politicians then yeah no doi, if you mean “lol democrats are the ultimate racist party” then politely, fuck off. Showing yet again how disengenuous you really are. Also failing yet again to actually address my point because it throughly destroys yours. Just take your lose and leave sir.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2017-12-10 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    forcing a baker to make them a cake is where the line starts. Seriously just go to another baker and let the market do its thing.
    Not going to rehash this argument yet again, but both history and common sense shows that the free market does not solve discrimination.

I never once said the accusations were legally proven. And that's an absurd bar to cross for someone in an election. This goes especially true when not only is there a large amount of evidence against them, but he himself has admitted many of the allegations are true. There is enough proven true to seriously question his moral character and if he should be elected as a representative from a part of the country that claims to have deep religious values.

Moore failed his interview for his job, but Alabama doesn't care because they hate democrats more than grown men who lust after underage girls. That's the bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    If you mean don’t trust politicians then yeah no doi, if you mean “lol democrats are the ultimate racist party” then politely, fuck off. Showing yet again how disengenuous you really are. Also failing yet again to actually address my point because it throughly destroys yours. Just take your lose and leave sir.
    Ok I will take my lose and leave..... to the next thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So he actually said he wants to get rid of the amendments ending slavery and the one allowing woman to vote?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So he actually said he wants to get rid of the amendments ending slavery and the one allowing woman to vote?

lol
    but not a democrat guys! not a democrat.