Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Their choice, their preference. Nothing to do about it. That about sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Their choice, their preference. Nothing to do about it. That about sums it up.
    Yes, but when a man has their own preference, women start to act like crazies.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    What a time to be alive.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll just keep my opinion, since you haven't used the word incels in MMO-C at all in the past 3 weeks until the thread about incels this morning, and then the first thread I see you in after you are calling people incels again rofl.

It's okay that you like your new word, just don't throw it at everyone for no reason, okay? Most people aren't incels.
    If you indeed went through my posts 3 weeks back, you'd see references to the concept.
    But, you seriously simplified what transpired in the post earlier today, where this "rabid feminazi" was pointing at the blatant sexism aimed at men as well, so... Ho hum!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only type of dating demands that I have an issue with is the pug-fugly super-fatass landwhales that say "if u rnt ripped w/ a 6pk dnt w8st my time!" or the equivalent for male to female, whatever that might be, probably includes an hourglass figure, DD titties and a nice ass while the dude is built like a butterball turkey with DD titties of his own. I just wanna do a flying drop kick, straight to their house of chins while yelling "KNOW YOUR PLACE!".

Otherwise, it's whatever. Be realistic in your goals and preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Why would their opinion matter if they don't meet the required standards? Disregard them. Problem solved.

Get off the internet. I have pretty picky criteria for women, and I've never had a woman "act like a crazy" over it.

Everyone has their requirements, women are no better or worse than men in that regard.

People don't like feeling rejected, regardless of gender.

More at 11. Just ignore the people acting like crazies rather than adults over it, and you'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right. You seem to be confused. If you're discriminating because they have a different set of bedtime stories than you there's an issue. There are plenty of people of every religion who live a life that is nearly indistinguishable from the life you lead. So, yes, if you see someone is of a particular religion and you automatically preclude the possibility of having a relationship with them you're a bigot. That's kinda the definition of the word.
    No, not really at all.

But you can keep screeching that people are bigots for having preferences if that makes you happy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Welp, send the short guys my way. So long as they're like tripods.

@Crissi

The Ryan dude's just someone that posts in-character, he has the picture of Baron Corbin, a wrestler who is called " Big Banter " ironically because his insults are embarrassingly bad. He's doing a pretty good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right. You seem to be confused. If you're discriminating because they have a different set of bedtime stories than you there's an issue. There are plenty of people of every religion who live a life that is nearly indistinguishable from the life you lead. So, yes, if you see someone is of a particular religion and you automatically preclude the possibility of having a relationship with them you're a bigot. That's kinda the definition of the word.
    If you think religion is just a bedtime story then it's safe to say that you've never met someone actually religious and witnessed how it affects their life. You've met people who are religious on paper but are not actual believers.

Also, that's not how the word works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    If you think religion is just a bedtime story then it's safe to say that you've never met someone actually religious and witnessed how it affects their life. You've met people who are religious on paper but are not actual believers.

Also, that's not how the word works.
    He's behaving rather intolerant to religion by undermining it as fairytales

5+ Year Old Account
    That's not how intolerance works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Shoplifter View Post
    That's not how intolerance works.
    I know I am taking the piss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm over 6ft so it's rare I'd meet a girl taller than me, there was a 6'4 chick at college and she was genuinely the most gorgeous woman you've ever seen, sadly she was a lesbian so I had no chance. Sadly for shorter guys women typically want someone at the very least taller than them. And then being really tall as a guy for some women is a metric for attractiveness so there's that.

- - - Updated - - -

This is genuinely the funniest road to a ban I've ever read

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is a good sample for the game "enter thread, read first page, go straight to last page and laugh at how much it has derailed"
    I think he's now Happy Shoplifter

15+ Year Old Account
    It's fine to have preferences (as long as it's not the preferences society deems taboo apparently). A lot of guys won't date single mothers or overweight women.

Just don't cry about it.

If I don't meet their height demand, I move on. It's perfectly reasonable to have preferences.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I think he's now Happy Shoplifter
    Who? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan94 View Post
    It doesn't matter how much time a manlet spends at the gym. He'll never be as tough or as big as taller men. Taller men can put on more weight which means they can lift more.

Someone who is 6'4 that doesn't work out can literally beat the shit out of some 5'6 manlet that goes to the gym all the time. Height 100% matters.
    Just because someone is taller and strong doesn't mean they can fight, you would know that though being so superior to us "manlets"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's understandable that women prefer taller man. It's also ridiculous when a 5' woman has a 6' requirement.

I've got no problem with anyone having preferences in what they look for in someone else.