Holy shit! That P4 :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Blizz is just sitting there like "let's tune 10/11 for the average guild so we don't have to nerf as much over time, and then when the WF guilds get to argus with a false sense of security, no lube fuck them in the ass for awhile"

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    We've had less wipes than Method. What guild are you in bro? I ask you every tier to no reply.
    I'm not in any guild because there's not a good guild in NA and this game is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I'm not in any guild because there's not a good guild in NA and this game is shit.
    Game is shit but I'll still act interested during a WF race so I can everyone else how shit they are and how easy the raid is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp36tLd8fJE

Argus has finally achieved his own Ultra Instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Blizz is just sitting there like "let's tune 10/11 for the average guild so we don't have to nerf as much over time, and then when the WF guilds get to argus with a false sense of security, no lube fuck them in the ass for awhile"
    Better that than having bosses like Mistress and Avatar. Blowing through the first 10 bosses is unsatisfying for top guilds, sure, but the rest of us plebs won't do that so we'll see more of a progression before we reach the Argus wall, which will get nerfed as usual by the time we get there.

If the only cost is that some people go ''muh antorus so ez gg bliz kappa lol'' then I can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    Game is shit but I'll still act interested during a WF race so I can everyone else how shit they are and how easy the raid is
    You got passed within 3 hours of weekend guilds entering the raid. I mean if you want to talk shit and pretend like this raid isn't trivial except the last boss, at least don't be in such a shit guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Better that than having bosses like Mistress and Avatar. Blowing through the first 10 bosses is unsatisfying for top guilds, sure, but the rest of us plebs won't do that so we'll see more of a progression before we reach the Argus wall, which will get nerfed as usual by the time we get there.

If the only cost is that some people go ''muh antorus so ez gg bliz kappa lol'' then I can live with it.
    Yea, was actually referring to that as a good thing, they waste so much time nerfing things when they can just balance them for the widest audience and let them work through it at a usual pace instead of hitting walls like Mistress and Avatar and having to wait for nerfs. Obviously there is going to be Argus nerfs when the race is said an done, but that's better than 4-5 bosses needing them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post

Hfc was quite oke tbh in terms of boss difficulty for a last tier with first 5 bosses shit then a step up to Gorefiend then some iskar and socretar shit and up to zakuun and then some minor difficult bosses with Tyrant and Xhul and then the hardest boss with mannoroth and a slightly less difficult boss with Archimonde.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Hfc was quite oke tbh in terms of boss difficulty for a last tier with first 5 bosses shit then a step up to Gorefiend then some iskar and socretar shit and up to zakuun and then some minor difficult bosses with Tyrant and Xhul and then the hardest boss with mannoroth and a slightly less difficult boss with Archimonde.
    If gorefiend was placed before mannoroth it would have been a better progression point, he was just placed wrong for difficulty flow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    If gorefiend was placed before mannoroth it would have been a better progression point, he was just placed wrong for difficulty flow.
    Agreed, it pretty much was first 5 shit bosses + Socretar > Iskar > Zakuun > Xhul > Tyrant > Gorefiend > Archimonde > Mannaroth.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Agreed, it pretty much was first 5 shit bosses + Socretar > Iskar > Zakuun > Xhul > Tyrant > Gorefiend > Archimonde > Mannaroth.
    I don't remember Mannoroth being worse than Archimonde. ERT tells me I had 168 wipes on Gorefiend for first kill, 184 for Mannoroth, 258 for Archimonde.

Also, Method killed Mannoroth in two days with less gear, then spent 9 days wiping to Archimonde.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2017-12-10 at 09:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I don't remember Mannoroth being worse than Archimonde. ERT tells me I had 168 wipes on Gorefiend for first kill, 184 for Mannoroth, 258 for Archimonde.
    We had 145 on Gorefiend 223 on Mannaroth and 172 on Archimonde but even after we had it on farm we got stuck on Mannaroth for a bit and then went on to 1-2 shot archimonde lol.

Cant personaly compare it to the bosses now tho as i quit during ToS mythic progress.

We had 145 on Gorefiend 223 on Mannaroth and 172 on Archimonde but even after we had it on farm we got stuck on Mannaroth for a bit and then went on to 1-2 shot archimonde lol.

Cant personaly compare it to the bosses now tho as i quit during ToS mythic progress.
    We just stopped dps for like minutes at a time on Mannoroth to keep the timings the same and he was easy to farm!

You got passed within 3 hours of weekend guilds entering the raid. I mean if you want to talk shit and pretend like this raid isn't trivial except the last boss, at least don't be in such a shit guild.
    Mind posting your armory?

10+ Year Old Account

Also, Method killed Mannoroth in two days with less gear, then spent 9 days wiping to Archimonde.
    Archie was easier on re-kills, but vastly harder for a first kill because you needed a bunch of coordination, but once you had that, you kept it week to week

15+ Year Old Account
    But then also started wiping on on mannaroth on reclears and oneshot archimonde lol.

Unfortunate that you suck so bad that no guild will take you. Makes it harder to troll you about it.

HFC would have been almost perfect in terms of tuning had Gorefiend been before Mannoroth, or perhaps Xhul. He was badly placed tbh. Archi was harder than Mannoroth overall, he was just easier to outgear whereas Mannoroth still slapped you no matter what and more gear alo messed up timings.

Personally I'm fine with Antorus; it would have been preferable if earlier bosses had been harder, sure, but the most important part to me is that the final boss is plenty hard, which Mythic Argus most definitely seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by nekuxdesu View Post
    Mind posting your armory?
    12/11 MM Antorus, most probably. Or even a stream monster parroting twitch chat, who doesn't even play the game.