Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    The snow in England is really pathetic - I remember the 10" deep days,
    I'd say we're at 10inches or so right now in Wales.

Where I am it started yesterday but stopped just long enough to thaw, started again and course melted instead of sticking. Last night however the temp dropped low enough to freeze the wetness and let the snow stick a few hours later. Woke up to about 4" at 9am. It started snowing at 9 30 and it didn't stop until 6 tonight,

Not expecting any more, but it will freeze solid tonight, all this being said I do live about a mile and a half up the mountain so we get a bit more than most.

As a kid - A godsend, almost wept with joy. A day off school, had a blast throwing snowballs or going sledding.

As an adult - Hate it. Still have to go to work (unless its like an insane blizzard) makes it hard to drive, causes traffic and bad drivers, makes them put slat down which hurts cars, trash gets stuck in it and looks even worse, makes the ground sludgy and slippery. It sucks, don't see a positive unless its a work stopping blizzard.

It actually “snowed” in Houston a couple days ago. It actually stuck on the ground too. I think we had a couple inches overnight. It was all gone by mid-morning though. That normally only happens about once every decade or so. Last time it “snowed” here was Christmas 2008.
    Kind of funny, just two days before it snowed we were in the 80’s.

/cheers

I prefer rain, but snow is pretty cool too. Both are soothing and relaxing to watch/listen to.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Like it on a Sunday, hate it on a Monday if i have to drive somewhere. If i have all the time in the world it doesn't bother me at all.

snow doesnt happen anymore, global warming killed it.
    were all in the desert right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was just about to make a post about a certain whistleblower but saw the rest of the OP and to be honest.

I LOVE SNOW. I hate people that attempts to salt ON the snow. And I hate snow when it has almost defrosted and then freezes solid.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I love snow, the fluffy kind. Not too fond of the wet snow. Minus 10 celsius and snow = me happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm going skiing I like it.

For every other occasion I hate it. Snow and cold just makes everything more difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love snow, but only in the "perfect" quantity of 1 to 2 feet or so. Where I live that amount does not make people lose their minds or cause the local economy to grind to a halt, yet it's enough to to have some fun in.

Still waiting for the john snow joke.

It's wet. And cold. And it gets everywhere.

I love the snow. And I love watching people trying to drive their RWD vehicles in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks nice until it turns to slush

I love snow, think it's beautiful. What I don't like is people who don't shovel their sidewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Last year around this time:

[IMG][/IMG]

This year:

[IMG][/IMG]

I love snow, I loved it more before I got a car though :P
    By Odin's ears, what gorgeous scenery...

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate snow.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    What are your thoughts on Snow?

So here iam in Arizona and i havent seen snow in years but back in England where i grew up they are being hit with lots of snow and all my family has been posting me pics and i must say iam so jealous.

To me i used to love snow and hate it in equal measure i mean i loved snow days back in England not being able to go to school and snow is such a beautiful sight BUT when i used to be a postman i fucking hated the stuff!

Well now i live in Sunny Arizona and i havent seen a drop in such a long time and i must say i really do miss it though.

So what are your thoughts regarding snow do you love it? Hate it? or just meh?
    Are you full of shit, because I went to school in Flagstaff before transferring and northern Arizona gets a fuck ton of snow. It even has a ski resort.

https://www.snowbowl.ski/

You're welcome, I hope I taught you something about the state that you have currently lived in "for years". Drive north and be amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Are you full of shit, because I went to school in Flagstaff before transferring and northern Arizona gets a fuck ton of snow. It even has a ski resort.

https://www.snowbowl.ski/

You're welcome, I hope I taught you something about the state that you have currently lived in "for years". Drive north and be amazed.
    I live in San Tan Valley in the southern Arizona and i cant get to go up north cause of work commitments.