Higher than usual MS on some servers? (EU)

Hey all just wondering if any EU players have been experiencing higher than usual MS on specific EU servers?

For me I noticed it on Draenor, Saurfang and Argent Dawn.

However on my other servers Kazzak and Silvermoon my latency is the same as it always has been.

So it surely can't be due to population since for starters it's happening on a low pop server for me and secondly even high pop servers aren't having the issue? Any suggestions? Tried everything on my end but no luck. As for addons I disabled those so that can't be the issue.

Deleted
    Draenor is really sad on Wednesdays, it's a lot of spell delay during peak hours.

The rest of the week it's higher but it shouldn't be problematic, as a few extra ms, won't change a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Draenor is really sad on Wednesdays, it's a lot of spell delay during peak hours.

The rest of the week it's higher but it shouldn't be problematic, as a few extra ms, won't change a lot.
    Yeah but Saurfang? That server isn't exactly a high population.

It's not just Draenor exclusive is the issue. I know it's high pop but up until last Thursday it was fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Auction House and Mailbox has been a mess the past months on some of the servers you named there.. Takes forever to post items & empty mailbox..
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    The Auction House and Mailbox has been a mess the past months on some of the servers you named there.. Takes forever to post items & empty mailbox..
    I noticed that.

My specific issue is that I normally have 1.5-2x the latency I have on the servers I listed not having those issues for me.

As I said it can't be a population issue if smaller servers are having this issue as well. And servers of nearly the size of Draenor aren't having the issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I noticed that.

My specific issue is that I normally have 1.5-2x the latency I have on the servers I listed not having those issues for me.

As I said it can't be a population issue if smaller servers are having this issue as well. And servers of nearly the size of Draenor aren't having the issues.
    No idea what blizzard is up to. I mean,it's not like it's in the start of a new expansion,but it feels like it on the server delays.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

Its been bad on North American servers too
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Its been bad on North American servers too
    Is it only specific ones though?

Because I get my usual low MS as I said on a mix of high/low pop ones.

But I do get around 100-200 on a mixture as well. It's either on Blizzards end or BT's end.

Saurfang and Draenor are each a low and extremely high pop server.

However Kazzak and Maelstorm are similar populations and they are fine.

Only reason I'm naming specifics is because those are the ones I play on. Just asked this to see if I wasn't the only one either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Hey all just wondering if any EU players have been experiencing higher than usual MS on specific EU servers?

For me I noticed it on Draenor, Saurfang and Argent Dawn.

However on my other servers Kazzak and Silvermoon my latency is the same as it always has been.

So it surely can't be due to population since for starters it's happening on a low pop server for me and secondly even high pop servers aren't having the issue? Any suggestions? Tried everything on my end but no luck. As for addons I disabled those so that can't be the issue.
    We experience it on Argent Dawn, the wife and I. Mostly UI latency but some ability to. That is after trying with cleaning the addons out, updating, upgrading, hardwire connect instead of Wifi.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    We experience it on Argent Dawn, the wife and I. Mostly UI latency but some ability to. That is after trying with cleaning the addons out, updating, upgrading, hardwire connect instead of Wifi.
    So it isn't just me. Good to know. It seems to be specific servers as I said.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think all this cross-realm grouping is putting a lot of strain on the realms affecting a lot of things.

Lots of delays posting auctions during the day on Draenor EU, it's really annoying. And it's not my pc or addons.

Also delays on simple actions like moving an item in bag, finishing a world quest, looting etc.

And that's usually not even clearly visible in latency either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I think all this cross-realm grouping is putting a lot of strain on the realms affecting a lot of things.

Lots of delays posting auctions during the day on Draenor EU, it's really annoying. And it's not my pc or addons.

Also delays on simple actions like moving an item in bag, finishing a world quest, looting etc.

And that's usually not even clearly visible in latency either.
    Many AD'ers blame the huge influx of Project 60/70/80 twinks
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Must be the lower-than-WoD-at-its-bottom population levels doing it.

On a serious note though, I've not had higher-than-usual MS, but I've noticed regular lag on both Draenor AND Silvermoon, my 2 main servers. It's especially frequent during peak hours.

They're doing a proper maintenance this week and the next though, so hopefully they're aware and will sort it. The AH lag is the most annoying imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Many AD'ers blame the huge influx of Project 60/70/80 twinks
    It's not really a huge influx, it's maybe 20k players and that's the first few days, half of them drop off the next week.

A huge influx would be a sudden rise of around a million, and servers would lock up well before that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    It's not really a huge influx, it's maybe 20k players and that's the first few days, half of them drop off the next week.

A huge influx would be a sudden rise of around a million, and servers would lock up well before that point.
    I am sorry if I wrote it wrong, as stated, many players blame the huge influx of project 60/70/80 twinks, and the number is huge when you consider it is an RP server. 20k of people with a bad reputation still gives the worst results. I didn't say it was the reason but some blamed it on such, as it has been going on since around when it started.