Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

16 of Trump's accusers to demand congressional investigation Monday

16 of Trump's accusers to demand congressional investigation Monday
    2:09 a.m. ET

On Monday morning, 16 women who have come forward and accused President Trump of sexual misconduct will hold a press conference, calling on Congress to open an investigation into their allegations.

The press conference will start at 10:30 a.m. ET, shortly after three of the women — Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey, and Rachel Crooks — are scheduled to appear on Megyn Kelly Today to share their own stories. Leeds said that during a flight in the 1980s, Trump groped her, and Crooks said in 2005, while working as a receptionist for a company with an office in Manhattan's Trump Tower, she introduced herself to Trump while waiting for an elevator and he forcibly kissed her. Holvey said while competing as Miss North Carolina in the 2006 Miss USA pageant, Trump came backstage to ogle the women, telling CNN she felt as though "we were just sexual objects, we were not people."

Crooks told CNN in November it's been tough to watch as men accused of sexual misconduct, like producer Harvey Weinstein, have lost their jobs, while Trump is still in the White House, seemingly untouchable. "I think it's just evidence of sort of the political atmosphere these days, we're forgotten by politicians who think it's more convenient to keep Trump in office, you know, have him just sweeping his indiscretions under the rug." Trump has denied all of the accusations. Catherine Garcia
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/742586...igation-monday

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Pretty surprising what Nikkie Haley said, gotta keep that history clear for President 2024

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...ccusers-heard/

Using Breitbart, to keep the trumpkins from going “Lawl fake news!”

Lets hope trump lies on this one, like good old Bill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Pretty surprising what Nikkie Haley said, gotta keep that history clear for President 2024

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...ccusers-heard/

Using Breitbart, to keep the trumpkins from going “Lawl fake news!”

Lets hope trump lies on this one, like good old Bill
    Im pretty sure she was a never trumper or at least very outspoken against trump until Rubio tanked.

Yeah but its pretty ironic from his POV that she supports an investigation seeing a the praise he throws her way.

Has Ransath been unbanned yet? He's supposed to come in here and yell that all these women are lying bimbos.

It's sad that Franken didn't get to have the investigation he wanted and was forced to resign because of politics. The first 6 women that came out were "fine", but when they 7th came out it was "OOH nooo"..Democrats clearly used Franken as a pawn to use against Moore and Trump. Just 2 days after Franken resigned Corey Booker wrote that tweet against Trump along lines of "If Franken Resigned why isn't Trump resigning??" They ruined a man's career for accusations that weren't even that severe to force a longtime friend out and play politics. It was pointless since Trump isn't going to resign anyway. Sad.

I respect the Democrats even less for this move.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-12-11 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    It's sad that Franken didn't get to have the investigation he wanted and was forced to resign because of politics. The first 6 women that came out were "fine", but when they 7th came out it was "OOH nooo"..Democrats clearly used Franken as a pawn to use against Moore and Trump. Just 2 days after Franken resigned Corey Booker wrote that tweet against Trump along lines of "If Franken Resigned why isn't Trump resigning??" They ruined a man's career for accusations that weren't even that severe to force a longtime friend out and play politics. It was pointless since Trump isn't going to resign anyway. Sad.

How do we know he wasn't in on it from the start?

Nonsense. Franken "earned" his resignation.

He ruined his own career by not being able to keep his hands to himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account

He was on his way out anyway. The investigation was his way of "falling on the sword". I do think the Democrats took a calculated stance against him but he was gone nonetheless.

He thought he was going to go out on his terms but his fellow Senators said "nah boo-boo, we got this".

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, just like people who are honest are just a Democrat set up, to go after a Trump for being a liar.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I mean we have him saying you can do anything kiss them... grab them by the pussy.. i mean come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I mean we have him saying you can do anything kiss them... grab them by the pussy.. i mean come on.
    Just some locker room talk, nothingburger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Trump says that wasn't him, but a life like rubber suit, or something...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What kind of locker rooms do ya'll frequent that you regularly heard this? I've been in my fair share over the years, alongside some dudes who are clearly not role models to put it mildly, and never heard anyone loudly brag about grabbing pussies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Trump says that wasn't him, but a life like rubber suit, or something...
    Apparently Billy Bush was fired for nothing
    Spoiler alert, Billy said the event did happen.

I think that after the Moore allegations caught on like wildfire, the Republicans desperately emptied all their dirt files looking for some false equivalence they could use. The Democrats had to choose between ditching Franken and losing key leverage, at least ostensibly.

I don't know if the allegations against Franken are true, if they are then he's pretty dirty. Nowhere near what Moore is accused of, but in this climate probably best he leave as well.

Regarding Trump - not surprised, I've been expecting this one for quite a while now. In fact I had a suspicion they were holding off so it'd be closer to 2018.

- - - Updated - - -

You really think those words are magic spells than makes things go away, don't you? Been listening to too much Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I've always hated this argument.

What locker room has men bragging about sexual assault?

I've heard guys brag about sexual conquests which may or may not have happened, talk about women they wish they could get, talk about women they regret being with and some of the most filthy sexual acts I wish I never heard of. But I have never heard a man say he wish he could take a woman against her will and force himself on her. Men want a woman to want him as much as he wants her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    What locker room has men bragging about sexual assault?
    According to some people here, all of them.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You really think those words are magic spells than makes things go away, don't you? Been listening to too much Trump.
    I mean, in that other thread you posted, we found out that Trump actually believed calling the Russia investigation a witch hunt would end it once and for all.

Are we all that shocked his supporters think the same way?

I can see the headlines tomorrow. "Man's house burns down, says he yelled "Fake fire!" at a grease fire in his oven and walked away, thinking that solved the problem."
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2017-12-12 at 12:20 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Let me guess Trumpkins. They are all lying so no need for inquiry.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!