Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Argus. there is no way around it....gives you the best chance at gearing up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Because anyone with working braincells would run old content when the game literally tells you to go to argus, right?
    If you want to be the idiot whisperer, by all means.
    seeing as most people only get gear on their mains once a week from their +15 cache and from normal / heroic anotorus, yeah - it is kind of unknown information for many people.

Again, you're being obtuse and the danger of being obtuse is that people will eventually stop recognising that you're pretending to be stupid, and instead just recognise that you are stupid.

Because anyone with working braincells would run old content when the game literally tells you to go to argus, right?
    If you want to be the idiot whisperer, by all means.
    You're being that guy. Don't be that guy.

soooo play the game? lol
    idk why people here insist on spoonfeeding people who dont care to educate themselves
    What do you call coming to a game forum about the game and asking people about the game? No need to be a prick about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    What do you call coming to a game forum about the game and asking people about the game? No need to be a prick about it.
    I forgot about search engines.
    It would be super neat if browsers had them built in.

play the game
    Play the game, but win loot.

Playing the game, while not winning loot is counterproductive. Make winning loot a priority.

Deleted
    Whats the rush buddy? not enjoying the game hoping that it will be fun later? maybe its not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by IronCorvus View Post
    Whats the rush buddy? not enjoying the game hoping that it will be fun later? maybe its not for you.
    Thank you Mr Obvious

Thank you everyone for the advices

I forgot about search engines.
    It would be super neat if browsers had them built in.
    Did you also forget about communities? People on these forums love to lament the death of it. Surly folk like your good self is the reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Did you also forget about communities? People on these forums love to lament the death of it. Surly folk like your good self is the reason why.
    Asking stupid questions is "great for the community" eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Play the game, but win loot.

Playing the game, while not winning loot is counterproductive. Make winning loot a priority.
    Is WoW not a gear/loot based game all of a sudden? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    It was shitpost just like all the other "Play the game".
    Dude he outlined the best ways to do it, and even pre-empted your response with his last sentence. I'll put it here for you since you're having trouble.

"Unless you just sit there doing pet battles, so long as you are in a current zone doing current content, you are gearing."

Even put it in bold for you.

And as far as shit posts go, at least he offered relevant information to the OP. You on the other hand offered nothing to the discussion.

@Schmilblick: Start doing WQ as soon as you hit max level. Throw on any unsullied tokens you've saved up on other characters, Hit up the dungeon WQs as soon as you hit 825 which. Craft a leg, start getting Order hall resources so you can get a second leg asap. Which will happen in under a week if you're doing content that can drop legs regularly.

Obv hit up LFR as you get more ilvl and keep doing WQ for gear. Jump into heroic EN since no one really gives a shit about that content. Hell make the group yourself, and blitz it. Unlock Broken Shore, then Argus. Get out to Argus as soon as possible. I went from fresh 110 to ilvl 915 in just over a week on my noobie warrior.

It really is just as simple as "play the game" hit up all the obvious ways to get gear, wqs scale all the way up to 895 as your ilvl gets higher.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    Dude he outlined the best ways to do it, and even pre-empted your response with his last sentence. I'll put it here for you since you're having trouble.

"Unless you just sit there doing pet battles, so long as you are in a current zone doing current content, you are gearing."

Even put it in bold for you.

And as far as shit posts go, at least he offered relevant information to the OP. You on the other hand offered nothing to the discussion.

@Schmilblick: Start doing WQ as soon as you hit max level. Throw on any unsullied tokens you've saved up on other characters, Hit up the dungeon WQs as soon as you hit 825 which. Craft a leg, start getting Order hall resources so you can get a second leg asap. Which will happen in under a week if you're doing content that can drop legs regularly.

Obv hit up LFR as you get more ilvl and keep doing WQ for gear. Jump into heroic EN since no one really gives a shit about that content. Hell make the group yourself, and blitz it. Unlock Broken Shore, then Argus. Get out to Argus as soon as possible. I went from fresh 110 to ilvl 915 in just over a week on my noobie warrior.

It really is just as simple as "play the game" hit up all the obvious ways to get gear, wqs scale all the way up to 895 as your ilvl gets higher.
    Not sure if people are really this stupid but there is huge difference in run m+, do invasion to get veiled argunite for relinquished tokens and "play the game". Those are very different things when it come to gearing fast. See I bolded the important part for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Not sure if people are really this stupid but there is huge difference in run m+, do invasion to get veiled argunite for relinquished tokens and "play the game". Those are very different things when it come to gearing fast. See I bolded the important part for you too.
    So what does "fast" mean? It's subjective. A character I played casually, went from fresh 110 to ilvl 915 in a week and jumped another 12 ilvl in a few days more. I consider that pretty quick. And I didn't bother farming M+. All I did was "play the game in current zones doing current content" Like I said, I was playing him casually. As I don't have a time frame from personal experience no lifing a new alt 18 hours a day feeding M+ and getting carried in raids, I spoke about something I did have personal experience with. Obviously the more you play and the more you push the faster you will get gear. That's common sense.

I was testifying to the fact that just by "playing the game" in the manner I previously outlined netted the ilvl jump I also previously outlined. If the OP wanted to push higher and faster then that's his or her prerogative and cant ultimately do it however they like. I was providing a baseline expectation given a similar effort.

I'm not sure what your point really is here. That different things are different? And? What does that have to do my saying, "Here is what I did and this is how it worked."?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    So what does "fast" mean? It's subjective. A character I played casually, went from fresh 110 to ilvl 915 in a week and jumped another 12 ilvl in a few days more. I consider that pretty quick. And I didn't bother farming M+. All I did was "play the game in current zones doing current content" Like I said, I was playing him casually. As I don't have a time frame from personal experience no lifing a new alt 18 hours a day feeding M+ and getting carried in raids, I spoke about something I did have personal experience with. Obviously the more you play and the more you push the faster you will get gear. That's common sense.

I was testifying to the fact that just by "playing the game" in the manner I previously outlined netted the ilvl jump I also previously outlined. If the OP wanted to push higher and faster then that's his or her prerogative and cant ultimately do it however they like. I was providing a baseline expectation given a similar effort.

I'm not sure what your point really is here. That different things are different? And? What does that have to do my saying, "Here is what I did and this is how it worked."?
    I can understand how "fast" woulod be subjective if you play casually. There are always two things of doing things, the casual way, where you just do stuff. And then there is more optimal way where you do stuff that is at your difficulty level. You move on to specific content that gives you best value for your time spend. What's the point of doing world quests if you have enough gear to start running m+?

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy Antorus HC boosts with gold.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Hi, any quick method to gear alts quickly and be ready for tower challenge ? thank you everyone.

Alts that didn't Argus questline .
    Uh, without the Argus questline being done, you're going to have a hell of a time doing that without alot of help from friends/guildies willing to carry you. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're a bit more casual of a player (nothing wrong with that), and it may take you more time than you expect. I'd suggest doing the Argus questlines, getting it over with, then gearing up and doing normal Antorus
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Asking stupid questions is "great for the community" eh?
    Engaging with other players on the games fan site is great for the community. You had two choices. Help they guy out even if you think it is a stupid question or keep your yap shut and say nothing. You choose to be a pick and pretty much say 'lol check google dumbo!' Sadly these days in wow too many people would rather slap people down instead of helping them out.

Deleted
    Relinquished tokens