Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Ensidia kills LK25 Heroic?

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...e&cn=Wowkungen

Victories over the Lich King (Heroic Icecrown 25 player). 3 hours, 35 minutes ago

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ensidia kills LK25 Heroic?

Yes but mods keep deleting threads because people keep arguing about it.

I loled at how they didnt get the FOS cus they joined paragons server.

its fine, it just means its not always the same people at the top all the time even tho they've held number one for a very long time.

Gratz on the very well deserved kill and if any ensidia player is reading this, just dont listen to all these baaaad trolls in this website!

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    Grow up mister

10+ Year Old Account

Part of the reason this is being deleted is it has no place on the first kills forum. First kills isn't about first time Ensidia does something. It's only for the first kills. This would be less likely to be deleted in a more general/raid discussion forum.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aet
    Part of the reason this is being deleted is it has no place on the first kills forum. First kills isn't about first time Ensidia does something. It's only for the first kills. This would be less likely to be deleted in a more general/raid discussion forum.
    OMG it isn't first its worthless!!!!!!

Seriously, its still fucking impressive. Live with it.

10+ Year Old Account

I said nothing to discredit their kill. If you actually read my comment, I suggested posting about it in an appropriate forum so it would be less likely to be deleted. I guess you missed that. It's impressive that they've done it. It simply isn't a first kill.

STOP THE ENSIDIA THREADS!!!!
    LOCK THIS DOWN

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aet
    I said nothing to discredit their kill. If you actually read my comment, I suggested posting about it in an appropriate forum so it would be less likely to be deleted. I guess you missed that. It's impressive that they've done it. It simply isn't a first kill.
    But that wouldn't explain why fth's kill thread is still there, would it?

Even though the forum is for World Firsts, I think this topic is worth being printed here. I'm just sayin'
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Abb
    OMG it isn't first its worthless!!!!!!

Seriously, its still fucking impressive. Live with it.
    The fact that it's not a world first doesnt make it worthless. The fact that its posted in the WORLD FIRST FORUM is the fact that makes it worthless. Go post it in the general raids section.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    You should learn how server firsts and server transfers work. If you transfer a server, you cannot gain any server firsts for a period of time (cant remember if it's 30 days or 60 days)
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by spk
    But that wouldn't explain why fth's kill thread is still there, would it?

and second, and third. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by avprox777
    The fact that it's not a world first doesnt make it worthless. The fact that its posted in the WORLD FIRST FORUM is the fact that makes it worthless. Go post it in the general raids section.
    So whats world's second and third doing in the world's first forums? HHmmmmmmm :

10+ Year Old Account

The real reason that these threads are deleted, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, is that they often turn into a vile sty of people battering each other. There are fanatics on both sides who will endlessly attack other people about it. There's absolutely no good that comes from those discussions. Just morons.

I'm curious to how many guilds will stay around through Cataclysm, and prevail through the new challenges.

Nihilum and SK Gaming were worried that they wouldn't make it through, so they merged into Ensidia for this.

And I'm curious if the top 3 guilds (Paragon, For The Horde, and Ensidia) will make it.

Good luck to them, good luck to everyone else, it's a whole new world in cataclysm and everyone gets a fresh start.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlash
    So whats world's second and third doing in the world's first forums? HHmmmmmmm :
    That doesnt change the fact that theyre all in the wrong forum does it? :

I think that these threads are getting deleted because they're being posted in the forum that is *supposed* to be World/Region First. #3 kills do not belong here.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns
    You should learn how server firsts and server transfers work. If you transfer a server, you cannot gain any server firsts for a period of time (cant remember if it's 30 days or 60 days)
    Even if there wasn't a buffer zone on server firsts when you transfer servers, Ensidia still wouldn't have gotten the server first because Paragon already has it.