Poll: What music Genre do you listen to most?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    REAL! Rock N roll, aka AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, etc...
    Not that new-age metal and "rock" that people call rock n roll, I'm sorry but that is not real rock n roll
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5BjIVS04jk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomv-6CJSfM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoeeq-BH4w
    THIS is real rock n roll

Also I really like Japanese music, specially Vocaloid , should be a genre by itself really, its that awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by mafio View Post
    eh Drum&Bass anyone ?
    Word.

For me it's a toss-up between Post-Punk and Drum & Bass.

Metal mostly, so I picked that. Shoulda put Metal and Death Metal together.

Anyway, besides metal I listen to goth, alt rock, darkwave *Which happens to be what i'm listening to now, <3 The Cruxshadows*, orchestral music. I can listen to most anything with a piano in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    screamo

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Why all the Lady Gaga hate?
    She's one of the best artists in the world at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post
    Metal. Everything else is just crap. Esecially the new "Shit-hop" and Lady Gaga crap that saturates the minds of youth today.
    You just need to stop looking at Mainstream music Rap and Hip Hop isn't dead just because it's buried underground. Trance is also very good for what it is imo. Mf Doom, Lupe Fiasco, common are a few good rappers off the top of my head. I like Nujabes too with his blend of Hip Hop and Jazz music. Too bad he died earlier this year though.

Any type of metal. Been listening to Disturbed a lot lately though. Can't wait for their next album, Asylum!

Sorry for the crappy options, stop whining just choose one, or leave the post. No need to be douches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Wheres the techno at?

Quote Originally Posted by Thilath View Post
    No! JUST NO!!!
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!

Where the hell can i see trance?

trash metal yeah!!!

Deleted
    Rap for me. I only listen to 1 rapper, though: Krayzie Bone. What a genius. Hate the rest of the genre.
    I like some rock/metal music too, but don't listen to it often. Not sure what Iron Maiden are, but they are beyond amazing.

U have so many diff. types of metal in the poll, but not one single for House/Trance/techno?

Gief some

Prog house
    tech House
    House
    Electro house
    trance
    tech trance
    +++

OT: i listen to mostly House and electro house

Win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thilath View Post
    What makes her "one of the best" artists? Her popularity/chart topping stuff? People have different tastes in music, there's a reason why there are different genres and different artists.

And to answer your question, not everyone likes her genre of music/her songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    Gief some

Prog house
    tech House
    House
    Electro house
    trance
    tech trance
    +++

OT: i listen to mostly House and electro house
    You my friend have great taste in music! :>

Signature made by LRCollier

Where is the classical option? I love to raid while listening to the London Symphony Orchestra playing Beethoven.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonkeh View Post
    Well I'm 16, and I've got a proper taste in music. I don't listen to Lady GaGa, and Just Bieber crap. I listen to some Emo-core, Rock, Metal. Bands such as Bullet for my Valentine, Breaking Benjamin, Three days grace, A day to Remember, A change of Pace, and some retro like Rammstein, Guns 'n Roses etc.
    Wait, what? First of all, there is no "proper taste" as this is entirely subjective and thus personal. Secondly, Lady Gaga and JB seem to be popular and earn millions, so they must be doing something right (I don't like them either, but that's not the point). And when did Rammstein become retro?

On other news, remove the subgenres of metal like emo-core and death metal, and add stuff like dance/techno. You can be more precise in your posts and name (sub)sub genres there.

I voted for death metal, as I listen mostly to melodic death/doom, gothic death/doom, some power and some folk metal. This would include bands like Soulfallen, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the Sun, Daylight Dies, Draconian, Kamelot and Demon hunter to pick a few out of the list.

To be more precise: www.last.fm/user/chaozzz

Quote Originally Posted by altoholix View Post
    Where the hell can i see trance?
    Yeah. We need the electronic genres represented too!