Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gagarin View Post
    @Raid IDs should be much more flexible. You will be able to join any raid as long as it doesn't have any bosses up that you have already killed.@

i really don't think that it will work. thise kind of a system have been used in WAR Online and it was horrible. just imagine, you've killed 5|12 bosses, next time 1 or 2 didnt show up and now you've got to find other ppl with 5 bosses killed, and further more, you can't even invite new ppl without any bosses down.
    Technically a raid with 5 bosses does doesn't have any up that a fresh person has killed, therefore fresh people are fine.

They removed Path of Titans. Becouse If some will make some progress in this. He will have some advantages. And what about others? They will start whinig "I dont have time to progress in Path ot Titans but i really want this advantages!" Hate Blizz for this... Why you always do everything for casuals...?

Quote Originally Posted by emoroan View Post
    Technically a raid with 5 bosses does doesn't have any up that a fresh person has killed, therefore fresh people are fine.
    you've got to check wowhead "Rather than being locked into a particular raid ID, you can now join any raid, as long as it doesn't have any bosses up that you have already killed."

so, fresh person haven't killed any bosses in instance and you've killed 5, so freah person cant join you, couse yiou are already in 5 bosses up to that person.

so now when path of the titans removed, which was going to feel like another way to "level" your character is gone? that means we ONLY get 5 levels.

and whoa, 3000 quests.. i feel the grind on, well, i assume there's gonna go 1500 quests just to the new goblin and worgen storyline + new quests for other low level areas.

first i got dissapointed
    then excited
    then dissapointed again
    then i scrolled down and skipped the rest of the post cause i didn't wanna get dissapointed again and posted this CUZ WE GETZ TO FIGHT AL'AKIR

Deleted
    The 3000 "new quests" will prolly include all the low lvl ones aswell... Would like to know why blizzard suddenly quit so many of the changes such as archeology, guild achievements and so on... did they see the drop in subs and decided to push Cata through for an earlier release date ?

Unhappy

I'm really disappointed about:

So far it looks like it won't be possible to merge 10-man raids into 25-man raids, for obvious reasons.

:-( I was so excited to play with 9 very good players instead with 15 very good and 9 who sux.
    Last edited by Revolver86; 2010-06-13 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gagarin View Post
    you've got to check wowhead "Rather than being locked into a particular raid ID, you can now join any raid, as long as it doesn't have any bosses up that you have already killed."

so, fresh person haven't killed any bosses in instance and you've killed 5, so freah person cant join you, couse yiou are already in 5 bosses up to that person.
    you're still reading it wrong.

You can't join the fresh person, but they can join you.

I do wonder how it will work with limited attempts, i'm hoping this is the death of them.
    Last edited by emoroan; 2010-06-13 at 10:23 AM.

Cho'Gall???? Glad we get to fight him, but I can guarantee you that he will Be featured again later as a boss either in Deathwing's raid, or a tier close to it... Too important of a character to just give him a spot in a newbie tier raid, Just Like Anub'Arak....
    At least he won't say "merely a setback"...

Deleted
    I love the new barrens (The war bit) The video really doesn't do it justice, you've gotta go see it ! (If you're in alpha)

10+ Year Old Account
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...atapress_2.jpg = /console groundeffectdensity 256 lol :P

So beside old content, old (+few new) bosses, only 5 levels , no new classes, talent tiers and no new professions is actually new after removing path of titans?
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Rofl... from WoWhead: "Garrosh is hanging out in the Center of orgrimar, Not the valley of wisdom; A metaphor?" So true

Guess Heroic Deadmines/Shadowfang Keep will be the dance studio of Cataclysm.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Fiberi View Post
    Oh wow, they just scrapped everything interesting they've presented us with so far off the the table.
    I completely agree, everything i was looking forward to after last years blizzcon has been scraped already!!!
    And they're even putting back limited attempts after saying they were done with that, wtf (And yes Algalon type timer fights are the same as limited attempts)

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    I completely agree, everything i was looking forward to after last years blizzcon has been scraped already!!!
    And they're even putting back limited attempts after saying they were done with that, wtf (And yes Algalon type timer fights are the same as limited attempts)
    Where do you get that? They only said there will be ultra hard OPTIONAL bosses. Noone said anything about having limited time / attempts on them. Jesus Christ people.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

All over im disapointed with everything.

I wanted to pvp in cata, mainly for fun in bg-s but now i have to find 14 other ppl to be able to do rated bg, or premade pug, which even more of a Fail than premade itself.

Deleted
    Don't fuck me, Blizzard
    Last edited by mmoc2cfe61b4f1; 2010-06-13 at 10:37 AM.

is this a patch or expansion?

already started removing anything that sounded new & interesting...

they scrapped everything that sounds interesting. Man, this expansion is just going to suck!