Thread: Don't Be Fooled

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aks View Post
    i'd rather have 10 interesting, challenging fights than 20 gimmick, rehashed fights.
    thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisth isthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand the true purpose of the OP beyond to only troll an deceived in the name of the lol.

Otherwise...what do you want mister OP ? That we all go at the Blizzard HQ, burn it to the ground, impale all the devs and start the first MMO revolution??? 0o
    Last edited by Zanardam; 2010-06-15 at 03:27 AM.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Quote Originally Posted by lbc View Post
    Guys, alpha's gonna be over in less than three weeks. This game is almost done, you don't realize that. Yes, theirs new bg's and pvp scenario's. Comparitively to what they said they'd deliver, and what we now know at the near begining of beta, does it matter how many bg's they add? How many new pvp titles? Read the most current information on archeology. In what way does it sound like it will directly benifit your characters gameplay in pve or pvp? It's another timesink, nobodies fond of it now, it's about as passive as fishing or cooking, doesn't even compare to jc or inscription.
    Lol@almost done. They've barely scratched the surface. Most talent trees are going to be damn near unrecognizable from their current state by the time beta is over. Blizz hasn't even really begun approaching the paladin trees yet. They haven't even tested most of the dungeons, none of the raids have been truly tested, even some of the zone content still isn't done. Derp.

The guy is trolling. He's definitely got you all baited.

I wont post anymore because there seems to be a central misscommunication.
    This is the final point, the only point I made and if you took something else from it you didn't read the OP.

THIS EXPANSION IS THE MOST DELIBERATELY UNDERWHELMING EXPANSION THAT BLIZZARD HAS PRODUCED FOR THE WOW FRANCHISE. I never said I wouldn't play it or that it was an abomination, but I did feel the need to speak the truth. A month after Cataclysm comes out, you will see more complaints from hardcore and casual players alike than any previous expansion, because the extra couple of weeks of content that BC and Wrath had simply won't be there.

/THREAD

Erm someone said (and I'm far too lazy to go find/quote it) that Wrath launched with one Hard Mode boss. Does not understand.

edit: Woops fuck now I do. Sarth with drakes. riiiiiiight.

/equip dunce cap
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairystyle View Post
    The guy is trolling. He's definitely got you all baited.
    "ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME IS A TROLL"

that is what you just said

This is the final point, the only point I made and if you took something else from it you didn't read the OP.

THIS EXPANSION IS THE MOST DELIBERATELY UNDERWHELMING EXPANSION THAT BLIZZARD HAS PRODUCED FOR THE WOW FRANCHISE. I never said I wouldn't play it or that it was an abomination, but I did feel the need to speak the truth. A month after Cataclysm comes out, you will see more complaints from hardcore and casual players alike than any previous expansion, because the extra couple of weeks of content that BC and Wrath had simply won't be there.

/THREAD
    Here's a central communication: we care about your opinion.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG THIS THREAD IS OVER......so lets talk about beer now.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    Oh, come on. Hyjal wasn't accesible and yo know that. That's like them saying "Derp we has T13 raid but you need to do T12 raids to see it, oh, but the last boss is bugged.

Edit: Screw it, I'm out. It's just not worth it arguing here. By the way, a smart person one said: "One bad person can screw up everything, but a good person can turn a bad situation into a good one". If you always look at the negative, why don't you shoot yourself and stop enjoying life? I can't understand how do you pay for games like these, if you hate em so much. (That was for the OP)

Oh, and to the gnome mage, if you hate Cata/Wrath, why don't you quit? And don't use the "Ohh cuz I has friends" bullshit excuse cause you can still see them. Is MSN/Skype hard for you? Or the truth is you are an addict? I'll let you guess.
    Such fail logic.

People tend to focus on the negatives in the present, meaning the positives are not often highlighted. They may hate 'this, this and this', but at the same time still enjoy one or two things in the background that wasn't necessarily mentioned. And you are very wrong sir about the friends aspect. I personally have a buddy overseas that hasn't been home in for well over a year now. Yes there's MSN, but it's not the same as logging on and doing a couple 2v2's during the week, or running the daily heroic and bashing on the healer who's wearing AP gear with no gems.

WoTLK is no where near the experience TBC or Vanilla was. The game was dumbed down, while the typical vet's skill level usually has improved since those early days. Cata has some aspects that look pretty amazing, but at the same time, the OP makes a good point. Many of the ideas Blizzard promoted at BlizzCon last year and in early Cata development that really stood out, are no where near as interesting or attractive as they are in their current, projected forms. AkA Path of Titans being turned into a joke of a secondary, instead of another tool to use for progressing both PvE and PvP. They also took reforging away from professions, something that just may have re-sparked the need for tailors in the game. Even nerfing the guild leveling system is another peeve that really just isn't necessary.

They are literally taking an already easy game, and making it simpler, and I ask why.

Deleted
    THey focus mainly on the 10-60 zones, also a lot of old raids and dungeons are revmapped.

Gotcha bitches, lol.

/THREAD
    You are failing to understand that you are making judgements on a game that isn't released yet, declaring it inferior to products that were buggy as hell to start, and, in all honesty, didn't deliver on half of the things initially slated for them either. You're being retarded, that's our point. And to taran111, the one hard mode they are speaking of was Sarth3D

guys, cataclysm is getting shipped with 4 raids, each with around 5-6 bosses. thats not 12 bosses, thats more like 20.

-blackwing descent
    -bastion of twilight
    -skywall
    -firelands

blackwing descent isnt getting patched in, its one of the launch raids.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I said....LETS TALK ABOUT BEEEEEEER 0O

/THREAD

Having to relearn every single zone in the entire Oldworld game is certainly underwhelming, right? Cataclysm is changing how levels 1-60 are played, from the ground up. I dare say it'll make leveling up not head-smashing-against-wall annoying, mostly just by switching up all the quests so that I'd actually have to read all the quests again just to know what the storylines are up to.

Considering how many zones Blizz had to revamp, I forgive them for now coming out with more raid bosses at launch, y'know?

NO! This thread is over, didn't you read?

/THREAD

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilvadia View Post
    NO! This thread is over, didn't you read?
    Hi.

wrath was only shipped with 2 new raid bosses, pretty much impossible to not improve on that from an end game perspective.

personally, i hated seeing PotT get dumped, i hated seeing the guild talents getting watered down.

on the other hand, i'm very happy to see them using the alpha for what it's supposed to be used for. finding problems with content ideas and changing them or removing them once it's been discovered that they aren't working as you hoped they would. i would be much more disappointed in blizzard if they found these features not working properly and forced them through anyways for the sake of content volume.

in short OP, congrats for making a post complaining about blizzard handling things perfectly.