How reliable is Can You Run It?

For those of you who don't know, here's the site: http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI/

I'm just wondering how reliable and accurate this site is. I ask because I was interested in this game Metro 2033. I checked the site, and I got this:

I was just wondering, what exactly about my video card isn't good enough?

I ask because this site has been wrong for me before.

The problem with your video card is that you don't even have a video card. Your computer is running off of an integrated graphics processor, which is far below minimum specs for Metro2033.

Is that website accurate? No, because you probably wouldn't even be able to open the game without having a discrete GPU.
    Errors using inadequate data are much less than those using no data at all. - Charles Babbage

hihihihihi
    Sometimes you never realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

Radeon 3200 is integrated shit and Metro 2033 is probably the hardest game for graphics hardware right now.

It's probably playable on 640x480 screen and all details to minimum but cant expect anything better really.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    Is that website accurate? No, because you probably wouldn't even be able to open the game without having a discrete GPU.
    Hence the red circle with a cross through the middle under Minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    The problem with your video card is that you don't even have a video card. Your computer is running off of an integrated graphics processor, which is far below minimum specs for Metro2033.

Alright, here it is revealed I don't know dick about computers: If I don't have a video card, how can I play any games at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmak View Post
    Alright, here it is revealed I don't know dick about computers: If I don't have a video card, how can I play any games at all?
    My post said that you have an integrated graphics processor, it may not be great but it can do basic 3D processing but nothing is going to look pretty.
    Errors using inadequate data are much less than those using no data at all. - Charles Babbage

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmak View Post
    To put it into WoW terms, you kinda have a 'heirloom' level graphics card in the computer. It does its stuff at very basic level, but it's not enough for the 'endgame' performance. WoW runs decently on very frugal graphics hardware, but Metro 2033 wont.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    To put it into WoW terms, you kinda have a 'heirloom' level graphics card in the computer. It does its stuff at very basic level, but it's not enough for the 'endgame' performance. WoW runs decently on very frugal graphics hardware, but Metro 2033 wont.
    Wow. That may be the nerdiest and most effective way anyone could have explained it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Is it weird that I did not understand what you said, I never played WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windchill View Post
    Is it weird that I did not understand what you said, I never played WoW.
    You've never played WoW, and yet you're on a WoW fan site. Interesting.

What I do not understand is that how on earth does an i7 system with 6GB of ram not have a dedicated GPU of some sort.
    Was that site correct ? Yes, your computer did not meet the requirements.
    Was it making the reason clear ? No, it made no specific point about why your GPU was insufficient, only that it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    What I do not understand is that how on earth does an i7 system with 6GB of ram not have a dedicated GPU of some sort.
    Was that site correct ? Yes, your computer did not meet the requirements.
    Was it making the reason clear ? No, it made no specific point about why your GPU was insufficient, only that it was.
    the i7 has to have a dedicated GPU, as there is no such thing as on board video memory for that platform.
    2x Intel Xeon 5680 12 Cores (2x6 Cores)@ 5.0ghz.* EVGA Classified SR-2 Motherboard.*Kingston Hyper-X 48gb(12x4gb) DDR3 1600.* 3x OCZ Colossus SSD 1.5gb (3x500gb) Raid 0.* 2x Enermax 1250W PSU. 4x EVGA GTX 480 Quad-SLI.* Samsung F3 1TB Storage Drive.* Custom Watercooled (EK 2xCPU/4xGPU Blocks, 2xMCP655 Pumps, 3xXSPC Dual Bay Reservoirs, 3x480 GTX Radiators, 24x Scythe GentleTyphoon AP15 Fans in Push/Pull).* 3x Dell 3008wfp 30" IPS Monitors.* ASUS Xonar D2X 7.1 PCIe

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiran View Post
    the i7 has to have a dedicated GPU, as there is no such thing as on board video memory for that platform.
    Good thing the OP has a Phenom 9550 then. No clue where the i7 comments came from.

Seems I was looking at the image below, not the first one so got them slightly mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    Good thing the OP has a Phenom 9550 then. No clue where the i7 comments came from.
    Yep, no idea either, but I was correcting the person in my quotes.
    2x Intel Xeon 5680 12 Cores (2x6 Cores)@ 5.0ghz.* EVGA Classified SR-2 Motherboard.*Kingston Hyper-X 48gb(12x4gb) DDR3 1600.* 3x OCZ Colossus SSD 1.5gb (3x500gb) Raid 0.* 2x Enermax 1250W PSU. 4x EVGA GTX 480 Quad-SLI.* Samsung F3 1TB Storage Drive.* Custom Watercooled (EK 2xCPU/4xGPU Blocks, 2xMCP655 Pumps, 3xXSPC Dual Bay Reservoirs, 3x480 GTX Radiators, 24x Scythe GentleTyphoon AP15 Fans in Push/Pull).* 3x Dell 3008wfp 30" IPS Monitors.* ASUS Xonar D2X 7.1 PCIe