Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The weirdest thing happen while playing WoW

So i've been thinking. whats the weirdes thing to happen to you while playing WoW?
    it could be anything from real life situations to ingame moments.

Not to sure if i can clasify this under funny or creepy but.
    One day back in BC i was in this guild, it was late at night and i decided to see what everyone was doing on vent so i hop on vent and go to the channel i seen the GM and another player in.
    i enter the channel and they were talking some weird shit like how they should meet up with eachother and other crazy stuff... your wondering how this is creepy i bet, well its simple.
    the GM was a 30 year old man or around there meanwhile the player he was talking to was a 14 year old girl...
    i questioned what was going on and all of a sudden dead silence.. he then left the vent and whispered me in game not to mention what i had heard to anyone.
    WHAT HAS BEEN HEARD CANNOT BE UNHEARD!

btw where the hell was Chris Hanson when we needed him?

EDIT: Thanks for the funny stories lol. and yes i did try to report him.. Nothing went down though.
    Last edited by Dethspawn; 2010-06-16 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Thanking everyone

seems like your good old GM wanted to dip his sausage in the buttercup!

God, you missed the golden opportunity to break out the Chris Hanson sound board!
    You bring dinnar to famiry!
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

yea i entered the vent channel and i was like "WHOA what the hell have i stumbled upon..."

Dog pee'd on my jacket when i was raiding, and we were in the middle of an illidan try, and the smell was just ... ugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when uld first went live, i was in uld25 with my guild working on XT. We were about to pull when one of our tanks said in vent "Uhh guys, I may have to go soon. It's a bit.....stormy here." While he was saying this, we heard what sounded like a siren in the background of his vent. Mid-fight, he DC's, doesn't come back, and is replaced. A few hours later, he comes back online and tells us that apparently a tornado had passed within a couple of miles of his house. Luckily it hadn't destroyed any buildings. just knocked out the power to his part of town for a while when it crossed a road.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Thats just wrong,

Worst thing I have heard when joining vent was our guild huntard singing the 'duck' song she had heard on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Dog pee'd on my jacket when i was raiding, and we were in the middle of an illidan try, and the smell was just ... ugh
    Hahahahaah this made me laugh because I had Lady Vashj to 12% when my dog let a NASTY fart rip when it was in the computer room with me. Door was closed and windows were closed and that last 12% felt like an eternity. My eyes were watering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethspawn View Post
    So i've been thinking. whats the weirdes thing to happen to you while playing WoW?
    it could be anything from real life situations to ingame moments.

Not to sure if i can clasify this under funny or creepy but.
    One day back in BC i was in this guild, it was late at night and i decided to see what everyone was doing on vent so i hop on vent and go to the channel i seen the GM and another player in.
    i enter the channel and they were talking some weird shit like how they should meet up with eachother and other crazy stuff... your wondering how this is creepy i bet, well its simple.
    the GM was a 30 year old man or around there meanwhile the player he was talking to was a 14 year old girl...
    i questioned what was going on and all of a sudden dead silence.. he then left the vent and whispered me in game not to mention what i had heard to anyone.
    WHAT HAS BEEN HEARD CANNOT BE UNHEARD!

btw where the hell was Chris Hanson when we needed him?
    lol whats chris hanson anyway?

oh and i hope you black mailed the gm.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkcow View Post
    thank you sir, for a signature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewenastra View Post
    balance problems goes back to pacman

cmon, one pac man 4 ghosts? he had to take drugs to beat them

Weird things that you did to others should count too I guess.
    So back in vanilla started out as a female mage and it just so happen that I bumped into 60lvl t2 hunter who was more than desperate and took me for a girl IRL.
    At first it was rather disturbing but with little motivation from a friend I decided to play a girl for gold and mount.
    Funny enough without vent it was very easy to act as a girl. Sent a nice picture of some random girl and made up some personal details..
    Got mount ton of gold and I bet he looked like that angry german kid when i told him I was a guy and just scammed him.
    Not proud of it, but its the proof of what kind of power women hold

Quote Originally Posted by Jäck View Post
    Not proud of it, but its the proof of what kind of power women hold
    :/

Well, for me, I suddenly got a horrible nose bleed during a bossfight. We were fighting Yogg-saron back when it was still new and shiny, one of our best attempts, then I get this fucking nose bleed. Blood all over the place and shit because I couldn't really leave my computer. -.-

Mhm...

#1. A guy who knocked a glass of orangejuice over the keyboard in middle of an arenagame and I lost ability to hear...
    #2. A guy who started to cry n' scream in vent/teamspeak when we downed Ragnaros in vanilla.
    #3. My graphic card collapsed and suddenly I was playing wow 8-bit 0_O!
    #4. When we was about to start to give som tries on Blood queen Lana I couldnt see any aoes and I start to wipe the guild T_T

Hehe I also did the same as Jäck. Got loads of money and epics that way. Sorry for abusing the gender for greedy minds :<
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09

Deleted
    back when we were learning teh vashj fight, our enhancer was arrested by the police during one of our better attempts. everyone could hear it live on vent.

shit was so..

Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post
    back when we were learning teh vashj fight, our enhancer was arrested by the police during one of our better attempts. everyone could hear it live on vent.

shit was so..
    Lol WTH? America?
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09

In BC, we had a boom chicken in KZ. We took an afk just before the Prince and the boom chicken never came back. He wouldn't answer vent, he didn't respond to whispers and a friend was talking to him on MSN and he wasn't responding. So a few days later, he comes back on and explains that during the AFK, he went to grab a sweater from his closet and forgot that said sweater was draped over a shotgun. He yanked the sweater, the shotgun went off and shot himself in the arm.

sounds crazy i know....
    had been to a party the night before and had a glow stick...

well i was raiding Kara at Moroes. ( i was a hunter and had to trap 1 of the adds) an we had just got to Moroes, well i was chewing on the glowstick and bit into it. omg it taisted awful. i cried on vent, no 1 could understand what i was saying.. but every 1 just bust out laffing. i had to go afk for like 30 mins the taiste was awful and burned my mouth slightly.
    well looking bk on in it must have been very funny back then hehe good times

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post

shit was so..
    Someone should have recorded it.

Oh and me? Well... there is a certain player on my server who hits on every girl he meets. In fact 2 of them, though one is more atrocious about it. I was on vent with one of them one time, we were just running through H Shattered Halls with 2 80s and 1 70, the guy, and one of the 80s was this priest, some woman in her 30s no doubt and sounded very.... weird. Deranged? You could say so. Well this guy kept on being like "yeah sweet heart, yeah dear. Oh I love you too hunny poo." Blah blah (disgusting), especially when the guy is like 16-17 and the woman is like I said, in her 30s. Oh, did I mention? The guy is from Australia and the woman America. DERP DERP. People.... pathetic.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

hmm oddest thing for me? well it was what me and some friends did back in bc when we were bored and a good kara run. we go to nagrand to the highest cliff and summon our only rogue in the guild off the cliffs with a lock summon portal over and over and for some stupid reason the rogue would go for it almost everytime...just had to tell em there were alli in halla lawl. was good times though, well then yah got the Uld runs that we could never finish due to a priest who seemed to have a bit of a thing on his sister, the things yah hear on vent can not be unheard QQ

Getting ready for ICC one day and one of the members in our raid had his dinner ready, we were still waiting on someone to arrive and he was dps'ing that night so we figured 'Meh, whatevs, may as well wait.' Anyway, he gets back and is having his dinner at the computer which was a steak. Nothing wrong with that, except when he had finished and took the dishes back, all we hear on vent is 'Alright guys I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............' Apparently when he grabbed his dinner plate, the steak knife dropped off onto his chair and cut into his ass cheek.

Of course the first question after 'Are you alright?' was 'What the hell were you eating? Rump Roast?'
    Last edited by Brentos; 2010-06-15 at 03:02 PM. Reason: tired, f***ed up.