Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You are full of shit!

You botted your way through whatever, got caught, then came here as someone who only enjoys leveling and hasn't played in a year bla bla bla...

Well enjoy your ban, YAY for one less idiot ruining BGs at night <=

...and if you're a troll, you're not even funny or irritating so.. oO

Idiot crying because he was banned for using a bot. Good riddance.

Call blizzard entertainment!

If they can see through this you should know if it's true or false

Wow, jumping to conclusions much? Considering there have been hundreds or perhaps thousands of examples of people whos accounts were reactivated and used for gold farming, is it really that unreasonable to think that may be the case here?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, a warning to everyone.. remember what I always say.. even if you troll a troll I can still ban you for trolling.

Want some trolls with your trolls so you can troll while you troll?

<3 you Ele, I still want you in my guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Want some trolls with your trolls so you can troll while you troll?

<3 you Ele, I still want you in my guild.
    NUH UH! Ele is gonna be in my guild! =<

Quote Originally Posted by Raegon7 View Post
    NUH UH! Ele is gonna be in my guild! =<
    Lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    lol I'm not too useful in guilds these days :P I usually level alts the last few months before an expansion ends. But seriously, I like to get the word around because many people seem to think just because someone else is trolling it's all right to personally attack them. Just report the posts and move on please.

By the way.. My post got reported for trolling? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Llunai View Post
    They don't need a reason to ban you. They can ban you if they don't like your face.
    Pretty much. While they wouldn't they use the same rule as highschools and lockers. Your account is your locker and although you pay to access it Blizzard (highschool) still owns it.
    Last edited by Elementium; 2010-06-16 at 04:22 AM.

I've heard of more than a couple cases where people didn't realize they were hacked, and by time they logged in next they were already banned for botting, which is roughly what happened here. In these cases, if they believe it wasn't actually you botting, and that it was the person who stole the account, then they do in fact restore playability and whatever items may have gone missing. I'm not entirely sure how they determine any of that, but I've heard of it happening a handful of times and the people got their accounts back/unbanned.

Yea just call Blizz, they should fix it for you. I stopped for about three months and was hacked in that time, they botted etc. When I came back I was banned. Called blizz, they looked into it, then restored my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    lol I'm not too useful in guilds these days :P I usually level alts the last few months before an expansion ends. But seriously, I like to get the word around because many people seem to think just because someone else is trolling it's all right to personally attack them. Just report the posts and move on please.

By the way.. My post got reported for trolling? lol

Pretty much. While they wouldn't they use the same rule as highschools and lockers. Your account is your locker and although you pay to access it Blizzard (highschool) still owns it.
    Well then you would have some use in my pvp low lvl alt guild... I mostly fuck around on it!

And of course you got reported, you are a troll after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post

So, hackers are those asshole kids in welding class that weld your locker closed?
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    So, hackers are those asshole kids in welding class that weld your locker closed?
    No, they're the exchange students from China who cut your lock with bolt cutters, steal everything in your locker, then put their own padlock on the locker.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Not enough info to draw a conclusion.

Likely situations:
    1) Fake email. Didn't give the addy so don't know. Might be a scam to get your account.

2) You botted and got caught. Hopefully you learn your lesson.

3) You got hacked, account got banned. Call blizzard, find out, get unbanned, cut back on the pr0n sites. :P

FROM: WoWAccountAdmin@blizzard.com <WoWAccountAdmin@blizzard.com>
    SUBJECT: World of Warcraft - Account Closure

English speaking customers: Please refer to the start of this mail
    Para los clientes españoles: Por favor vayan hasta el fin de este coreo electrónico

***Notice of Account Closure***

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account <poof!>. Access to this account has been permanently disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessments of the results of exploitation investigations, exploitative endeavors on your accounts have ultimately lead to their closure. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

As a result, this account will no longer be able to access any aspect of World of Warcraft. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p). According to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505.

Thank you for your time and understanding of our position in this matter. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Regards,

Valcar
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    www.WorldOfWarcraft.com

----------

***NOTIFICACIÓN DE CLAUSURA DE CUENTA***

Esto es una notificación con respecto a la cuenta de World of Warcraft <poof!>. El acceso a esta cuenta ha sido incapacitado permanentemente por la explotación de la economía de World of Warcraft o por ser asociado a cuentas que han sido cerradas por la intención de explotación. Mientras que intentamos ser lo más leve posible, explotación ha resultado en clausura de la cuenta. La suscripción periódica en la cuenta ha sido incapacitada para evitar nuevos cargos.

Como resultado, esta cuenta no se podrá acceder a cualquier aspecto de World of Warcraft. Esta acción ha sido tomada de acuerdo con las condiciones de uso (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/es/legal/termsofuse.html) y las normas de nuestro juego (http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=23596). Como se menciona en las condiciones de uso, a que todos jugadores se ponen de acuerdo cuando se instala el juego World of Warcraft, en la Sección 5, párrafo C [Reglas en relación del Juego] dice que usted no puede hacer nada que Blizzard Entertainment considera contrario a la "esencia" de World of Warcraft.

Cualquier disputa o preguntas con respecto a esta acción de cuenta sólo pueden ser dirigidas por el departamento de Administración de Cuenta. Para aprender más acerca de cómo el departamento de Administración de Cuenta puede ayudarle, visita por favor nuestro sitio en (http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=24967).

Gracias por su tiempo y la comprensión de nuestra posición en este asunto. Por favor, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros con cualquier duda o pregunta que pueda tener.

Saludos,

Valcar
    Departamento de Administración de Cuenta
    Blizzard Entertainment
    www.WorldOfWarcraft.com
    This is the mail I received when me and my brother were permanently banned. We sent them some mails and called by phone then problem solved and accounts back.

(PS: i posted this yesterday in another "i got banned" topic, but mmo-champ won't let me do searchs so i can't link to it)
    Last edited by darkbreaker; 2010-06-16 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Erasing account name
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

Sounds like someone got on Hogger's bad side.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.